• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
You like that song?
7732f81d.png

Unfortunately.
7732f81d.png

Thrift Shop is the best song on the radio right now. A radio rap song that isn't complete shit. How so very 2008.

Also Macklemore is a sexy beast and his new and preceding albums are fucking GEMS. Listen to "Castle", and watch the videos for "And We Danced" and "Same Love."

botty

Banned
Thrift Shop is the best song on the radio right now. A radio rap song that isn't complete shit. How so very 2008.

Also Macklemore is a sexy beast and his new and preceding albums are fucking GEMS. Listen to "Castle", and watch the videos for "And We Danced" and "Same Love."

Well, I am done.

i1cwsiF7Mfhxe.gif

cory64

Not even February and we already have the worst line of the year:
but she want a photo, so I took a photo, yeah I took a picture with an i.am foto.sosho
Close the books folks, nobody's doing worse than that.

Satch

Banned
Koodo already said it, but it's worth repeating that the hip-hop presence is significantly larger than the pop presence.

Gaf Hop, what do you have to say for yourselves?

Koodo already said it, but it's worth repeating that the hip-hop presence is significantly larger than the pop presence.

Gaf Hop, what do you have to say for yourselves?

This is now our thread.
There are worse songs out there. Like Thrift Shop.

good lord jesus almighty wtf is this remix

i can't stop laughing

yasss hours later and you're still giving that song more promo than RCA gave lotus

lmao

Koodo

Banned
It bears mentioning that Thrift Shop is another blight on the career[citation needed] of Xtincta. An unsigned artist reaching the apex of the chart while others fail to crack the Top 30 despite inking radio deals and high-profile promotional slots is nothing short of embarrassing.

ibrT3L7MclwzhU.gif

botty

Banned
It bears mentioning that Thrift Shop is another blight on the career[citation needed] of Xtincta. An unsigned artist reaching the apex of the chart while others fail to crack the Top 30 despite inking radio deals and high-profile promotional slots is nothing short of embarrassing.

ibrT3L7MclwzhU.gif

And what does that say for the biggest pop star in the world, when she can go an entire era without a #1?

ibTUSUiQaO0GM.gif

I heard Beyonce was suppose to be, but nothing they had worked

While fresh breath may never be a reality for Beyonce, I hear she is an expert in the field of whitening.

Fey

Banned
when britney looks bored and lazy in the video
as usual
i will pretend its because she's trying to sabotage it. *.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom