• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

i can't at yall coming for Thrift Shop. i'm happy that the public is rewarding a song that demeans trends/brand name clothing/expensive buying instead of ones about sex and one night stands, or ones that whine about ex-boyfriends, or ones about having fun in a club.

and macklemore is likely a one hit wonder, too, so let the guy have his time in limelight. ;__; it's not like thrift shop is cockblocking anything more deserving, either.

I approve of this shade.

And LAWD where is ICICLE? One of my coworkers is playing Brandy's Two Eleven and I'm getting slayed all over again. These melodies are insane. Brandy is really on another level. ;__;

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I need to start my music career and make a 1 hit wonder.

My song its gonna be "We're Never Ever Gonna Bleach Together" feat (???????)

It should be a hit and I'll get some money to survive a few years at least before working at Arby's.

botty

Banned
Get your Paypal accounts ready!

@LilKim: Due to sched. conflicts I will not be attending Providence Night Club tonight, Jan 25th. I will be in the studio finishing up my new album!!

iX7AUHJWq8PST.gif

Artemisia

Banned
What six foods are always in your refrigerator?
TS: 1. Eggs. I love making buckwheat crepes with ham, Parmesan cheese, and a fried egg on top. It's my go-to breakfast. 2. Thinly sliced ham and chicken from the deli. I like to always have the option to make someone a sandwich. 3. Orange juice. I drink it with breakfast every morning. 4. Diet Coke. Because it understands me. 5. Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. 6. There's always some sort of binge food--like a tube of cinnamon rolls or a giant tub of cookie dough. Because I'm that girl.

The lord, her authenticity.

Diet Coke, lol. How embarrassing.

hun, let's not.

Diet Coke has greater market share than original Pepsi.

Artemisia

Banned
BYE. Diet soft drinks are worse for you.

What?

Regular sodas contain excessive sugars that contribute to obesity which may result in a host of undesirable diseases.

Then there's also the fact that bacteria in your mouth can live off the sugars from regular soda, but can't feed on the artificial sweeteners found in diet sodas.

Yes, drinking water is always best, but you're not gonna tell me that diet soda is worse for you than regular soda.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Taylor is in the same boat as Bey. Let's not.

But I see Taylor is using Diet Coke like it's also her life. She's actually a slut, but pretends to not be one, kinda like how Diet Coke pretends to not be bad for you, but still is.

Fitting, tbh.

Artemisia

Banned
Taylor is in the same boat as Bey. Let's not.

But I see Taylor is using Diet Coke like it's also her life. She's actually a slut, but pretends to not be one, kinda like how Diet Coke pretends to not be bad for you, but still is.

Fitting, tbh.

well she did say it understands her

5zvrU.png

B-Dex

image.php

A damn mess like gaming side today.

And wtf is that nicole sherzinger video/song how basic can you get. It's as bad as a t swift b-side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom