• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Stefan™;47241069 said:
Those Pigrez tweets- RIP

iUmEmCVexawWC.gif

That GIF

ibcApyoEQRGAtc.gif

But yeah, what even happened between Perez and Gaga? I thought they were really, REALLY close at some point :/

Mau ®

RIHANNA – Pour It Up: 55.236 (+ 1.758)
RIHANNA – Stay f/Mikky Ekko: 9.490 (+ 1.394)

She truly is radio's Genghis Khan *.*

Majmun

This is Beyoncé's Super Bowl

Three facts, all interconnected, will prove indisputable on Super Bowl XLVII, aka Beyoncé's largest concert.

No pop star--not even tweet-happy, "little-monster"mommy Lady Gaga --attracts the kind of attention, love and hate, that Queen Bey does online.

She's the kind of star who can walk the red carpet, put her hand over her baby bump and generate the most tweets per second

And Beyoncé, arguably the best performer of her generation, male or female, will deliver the most memorable Super Bowl halftime show we are likely to see in our lifetimes. That's not an exaggeration, especially for a singer-dancer-performer who has set the bar for everyone else.

YESSS, stan Bey

Majmun

Just read the thread more...

Your Body will be the last video that Xtina will shoot for Lotus?

the inaccuracy in those comments i can't

She's a better performer than the Hag. That's for sure. I can't name any other current pop artists that performs like Bey.

One Direction starting to SLAY in Japan.

Neither of their albums were near the top of the charts when they hit.

Last Week: Take Me Home #4, Up all Night #13

This Week: Take Me Home #3, Up All Night #6

Which is helping their album push back up the WW album chart:

hLkTxjx.png

KTHXBAI

iblAG0cMaHuFpO.gif

Fey

Banned
She's a better performer than the Hag. That's for sure.

i was looking at those comments through my gaga stan glasses.

i'm sure if gaga was performing at the superbowl there would be much more buzz and they'd be saying the same things about her.

Trigger

The side-by-side video of Beyonce and Lorella just proves how great Bey is though. They both use a green screen (I think?), but Bey's choreo and confidence is great. My eyes were far more drawn to her performance.

This gif! *.*

This girl was giving me everything during her audition.

Nemesis_

The side-by-side video of Beyonce and Lorella just proves how great Bey is though. They both use a green screen (I think?), but Bey's choreo and confidence is great. My eyes were far more drawn to her performance.

I guess most of the ground work was done already for her so she could just focus on performing.
Much like her albums

Majmun

Lorella perfromance looks and sounds like an elderly meeting compared to Bey's.

And what's wrong with being inspired by other artists? Bey even admitted that she used Hewrella's idea.

Don't want to sound delusional, but no other current pop act can perform like Bey does. Deal.

Nemesis_

Britney also lip synched several times.

At least the Britney stans have the decency to acknowledge and admit it.

But I guess the beyhive is well acquainted with lies at this point.

ibcZkOhrqJQThn.gif

botty

Banned
In terms of dancing and vocals, Beyonce is really at the top of the pack. I would say Gaga is her only peer, but not for dancing or vocals. Gaga's performances are pure art, and are quite a spectacle to watch. If either of them are going to perform, I think people are a bit more excited than if another girl were to perform.

royalan

If you are syncing your lips to a prerecorded vocal track, you are lip-syncing. There's no discussion to be had here. Bey lip-syncs on occasion. The end.

That being said, I have no intention of saying anything bad about Beyonce for the rest of the month.

Mau ®

Rihanna says Stay is "the most simple video she's ever shot".

YASSS!! Lets all bow to the future minimalistic masterpiece
1Oymt.gif

Fey

Banned
has there been any news about beyonce's new single? is she performing it?

i thought JT was going to save us from from this drought but now it's up to beyonce. ;__;

royalan

has there been any news about beyonce's new single? is she performing it?

i thought JT was going to save us from from this drought but now it's up to beyonce. ;__;

See, that's why you hoes need to heed my words when I'm reading the tea leaves.

I predicted that JT's comeback single would be wack WEEKS before anyone heard it. It should be obvious now that JT was never going to save us from anything: he's been gone too long and his two main collaborators, so integral to his success, BOTH suck now.

I'm not expecting much from Justinéquah from here on ouT.

botty

Banned
Yep, Roy was the first one to spill the truthT on that JT comeback.

And based on that other song he played last night, I don't think anyone will be here for it in the long run.
iMAkblXOyFsvA.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
See, that's why you hoes need to heed my words when I'm reading the tea leaves.

I predicted that JT's comeback single would be wack WEEKS before anyone heard it. It should be obvious now that JT was never going to save us from anything: he's been gone too long and his two main collaborators, so integral to his success, BOTH suck now.

I'm not expecting much from Justinéquah from here on ouT.

If you're so good reading the tea leaves then why couldn't you tell that Xtuna was going to massively flop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom