• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
t7xvf8l.png

RuB2D0c.png

It is the most successful single on Lotus. You can check its itunes position.

Trigger

Sticki Nicki still is still floppin' I see. I wonder if she's going to use Idol to pimp out a new project?

I thought she'd have something new out by now.

3phemeral

Well yeah, that's why it was closed.

But! In past years (at least, last year), we've had a separate OT for halftime show discussion. You guys should definitely feel free to do an OT.
There's technically already one that exists in the form of "best halftime show." Unless that doesn't count.

Koodo

Banned
The Beyhive (Second? Royalan?) should definitely make a Halftime thread, unless we just want to stay and talk about it in here. I ain't using the Superbowl OT, flop sport.

Artemisia

Banned
Well yeah, that's why it was closed.

But! In past years (at least, last year), we've had a separate OT for halftime show discussion. You guys should definitely feel free to do an OT.

Yeah, I do remember the OT from last year.

I will consider it...

nice to see you checking for popgaf

Majmun

LOL at Arte's avi. This Bey/Rih faux confusion is pretty funny. I got some NFL members pressed by calling the sport handball in return.

But yeah, I don't mind using this topic for the half-time discussion. I'll be following the show at someone else's place anyway. Can't hop behind the computer for now. I hate creating threads on mobile.

I thought the Koodo thread was good enough place to discuss it in the OT, but oh well...

botty

Banned
With Beyonce adding a new milestone to her career, with the super bowl performance, I have to ask: Has your fave ever performed at a Super Bowl?

ibrZwa42vmLFPm.gif

With Beyonce adding a new milestone to her career, with the super bowl performance, I have to ask: Has your fave ever performed at a Super Bowl?

Well.....if you count the anthem yes. Halftime no.

Though I really don't think that a Super Bowl performance is a benchmark for artists. Generally they don't come until the back half of an artists career.

It is more of a celebration of an artists achievements than anything else.

DMeisterJ

Banned

ibrZwa42vmLFPm.gif

No, she hasn't. She actually may never considering she doesn't put as much effort into her live performances as the other girls do.

Majmun

ibrZwa42vmLFPm.gif

This will be her second time. But now as the main event.

Plus she performed at two presidential inaugurations.

Her performance cv is impressive.

Kyon

Banned
Are you fucking KIDDING ME? All these people in my family are here PRAISING Alicia and saying she isn't gonna lip sync like Bey.

It all started because I kept saying how Bey is the only reason to watch this mess.

Oh well these cunts actually bough a pack of Pepsi and I expressed how BeyHive appreciates the promo.

Seriously? People still fucking talking about Bey lip syncing tho. Bey can SING and OUT PERFORM anyone in the game. PERIOD. They aren't dragging me because there are 10 people against one. Bey alone will kill their disaster of a taste or lack there of.

I WILL NOT STAND FOR HOMEWRECKERS BEING REWARDED FOR LYING ABOUT THEIR BASTARD CHILDREN'S PATERNAL FATHERS. WHORES SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO BE SEEN IN PUBLIC EYE.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Are you fucking KIDDING ME? All these people in my family are here PRAISING Alicia and saying she isn't gonna lip sync like Bey.

It all started because I kept saying how Bey is the only reason to watch this mess.

Oh well these cunts actually bough a pack of Pepsi and I expressed how BeyHive appreciates the promo.

Seriously? People still fucking talking about Bey lip syncing tho. Bey can SING and OUT PERFORM anyone in the game. PERIOD. They aren't dragging me because there are 10 people against one. Bey alone will kill their disaster of a taste or lack there of.

I WILL NOT STAND FOR HOMEWRECKERS BEING REWARDED FOR LYING ABOUT THEIR BASTARD CHILDREN'S PATERNAL FATHERS. WHORES SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO BE SEEN IN PUBLIC EYE.

Drag it

omg, I can't wait for your post after she does the anthem.

Don't hold back Kyon. Let the rage flow <3

iWzJvTZxCgg9m.gif

botty

Banned

nnnnnnn

i love you.
igQL9270jRENO.jpg

Shit.I.Am's face.

igQL9270jRENO.jpg

royalan

Wait, I think Jennifer Hudson is up first to sing America The Ratchet...

EDIT: WaiT - are these children LIPSYNCING!?

#WhitneysImpact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom