• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

I am not sure I like the new Roy....the last thing this thread needs is more #NAVY.

Nah. Roy could never stan Rih. He likes what Rih means within the context of the pop scene but I dont think he likes the overall execution of Rihanna. Not to mention she's not a strong vocalist and Im sure Roy needs a good vocalist to feel confident in his stanning.

Plus I dont think I've ever seen him praise a Rihanna song. To be a stan you have to really like the songs. I know I come off as a "sales stan" but I do have to enjoy the music, hence why I don't stan some acts like ADELE or 1D (well the latter I havent given them a chance.. you could change that Waffle :p).

Kyon

Banned
I agree Roy the whole exclusive fan thing is just ugh. She needs to come back to the spotlight. The general public still knows her name but she needs to make a comeback to the front. Not here for her ass being stuck in the VIP room the rest of her career. SHUT IT DOWN

she said ARTPOP is her first real album @__@

^

That's what I meant Waffles

And SCREAMING.

It's COMING

Nah. Roy could never stan Rih. He likes what Rih means within the context of the pop scene but I dont think he likes the overall execution of Rihanna. Not to mention she's not a strong vocalist and Im sure Roy needs a good vocalist to feel confident in his stanning.

Plus I dont think I've ever seen him praise a Rihanna song. To be a stan you have to really like the songs. I know I come off as a "sales stan" but I do have to enjoy the music, hence why I don't stan some acts like ADELE or 1D (well the latter I havent given them a chance.. you could change that Waffle :p).

Hrm.

ipFfpLnJNbRH6.gif

I agree with your point TBH. I don't think Roy could make a very good genuine Rih stan.

As to your stanning I agree. People come for me all the time claiming that I only stan 1D for their looks/personalities yet at the end of the day there are PLENTY of attractive people in the industry. There are also plenty of people who have great sales (Maroon 5), but at the end of the day it really is about the music.

Bladenic

I agree Roy the whole exclusive fan thing is just ugh. She needs to come back to the spotlight. The general public still knows her name but she needs to make a comeback to the front. Not here for her ass being stuck in the VIP room the rest of her career. SHUT IT DOWN

^

And SCREAMING.

It's COMING

I know right, she needs to stop it. Denounce BTW all you want Gaga. But TFM? Girl...

she said ARTPOP is her first real album @__@

Eh. It was obviously unintentional. I imagine she simply had more time/freedom to work out exactly what she wanted for this album. I don't fault her for it at all.

I am somewhat excited for ARTPOP, but probably not as much as I was before. I want The Fame part 2..... not an EDM packed album. I suppose we will just have to wait and see.

botty

Banned
Everyone needs to take their coins and purchase one of the best songs ever conceived by mankind.

I see you walk
I hear you boy
I see you walk

I love it, then come and get it
I know that you're f*cking with it
You see me, you like me, huh?
Heel to 50, huh?
Love it? Then play it back
Plus where the 40 at
I'm f*cking yo cheap thrill on top of my 50 mil

ibuZU9Yq1NRE3a.gif

We eating the cake killa, own it but don't kill her
My jewels is diamond rolles
My rock a chin-chilla
Some more raw fun, I'm rolling like rock stars
Got 50 motherf*ckers in my watch with my bandz out

Phresh Off The Runway
Phresh Off, Phresh Off The Runway

Phresh Off The Runway
Phresh Off, Phresh Off hold up

iUNE1nOuRIFDV.gif

Phoenix to outa-coast
My bitches don't know
F*ck with 'em my designer drip to the f*cking floor
Be out in that, they like em in all them honey stuffs
Rollin' so bowliners and my bitches saw Bugatti
Body's and Ducattis and do what the f*ck you want
I bet you niggas gon' be like bitch this my f*cking song
How could you be so hood, but you're so f*cking pop
How could you be so fun and sound like you selling rocks

What's in the chain dollars?
What's on my chain dollars?
All of the bank dollars got change for small dollars
Everything plain dollars
I was in the back, line I'm standing in the bank line, You throwing up them gang signs

Phresh Off The Runway

Phresh Off The Runway

iMprJM2epyHz0.gif

I see you walk,
I hear you boy
I see your walk

I bet you wanna know what my crew 'bout
You really wanna know how we get down
Walk up in this bitch like we own this ho
Own this ho, like we own this ho
I bet you wanna know what I'm all about
You really wanna know how I get down
Walk up in this bitch like I own a ho
Own a ho,
Uh-huh

Phresh Off The Runway

Phresh Off The Runway

I see you walk,
I hear you boy
I see your walk

ibpt6jLwslHof6.gif

cory64

Unapologetic has something for everyone.

Phresh Out The Runway @ Victoria's Secret is the biggest rockstar moment anyone has had in the past 3 years.

I never liked that outfit. Looks like she tied a sweater around her waist like fat kids used to do in gradeschool.

But Phresh is one of the best songs on Unapologetic.

Aguila

#ICONIC
So where's YUNG RAPUNXEL?

I'm not surprised tho.

Where indeed...

She said that she hopes it'll be out before the end of march. I cant.

In other news, here is a an outtake of Queen Lana on that tire suspended from heaven.

BC6G3gPCMAAJ9vg.jpg:large

I need a hq wallpaper version *.*

I really haven't fallen in love with a single Rih track so far this era. Usually I find at least one or two. Stay and Diamonds are good but nothing I could stan for. Phresh is just meh for me.

royalan

Where indeed...

She said that she hopes it'll be out before the end of march. I cant.

In other news, here is a an outtake of Queen Lana on that tire suspended from heaven.

BC6G3gPCMAAJ9vg.jpg:large

I need a hq wallpaper version *.*

Wow, my predictions have been on a roll.

Kyon

Banned
Where is the Phresh gif of Rih crunking with her shoulders to the chorus? DMJ always posts it but I can't find ha

Also the part where she starts walking the catwalk I wish someone did a gif of the whole thing not just the end.

Mau ®

It's #1... what is there to gain?

It can increase its lead over the rest of the TOP 10.

Right now it's got almost 20pts in lead. It's pretty impressive... I don't think Diamonds ever scored that kind of lead.

Well it might've but it was with all its versions combined (Kanye rihmix, single and album version, etc).

It's #1... what is there to gain?

Its widening the gap between itself and #2

http://kworb.net/pop/

Edit: Beaten.

It can increase its lead over the rest of the TOP 10.

Right now it's got almost 20pts in lead. It's pretty impressive... I don't think Diamonds ever scored that kind of lead.

Well it might've but it was with all its versions combined (Kanye rihmix, single and album version, etc).

TBH if you add the two Thrift Shop's in the top 30 together, Stay (which also has 2 in the top 100) only has a tiny lead.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Gaga is hurt. She postponed some shows. D:

P4DxyEP.png

Live Nation Global Touring has confirmed that due to a case of synovitis, (severe inflammation of joints), Lady Gaga’s doctor has ordered her to postpone The Born This Way Ball performances in Chicago, Detroit and Hamilton.

“I am completely devastated and heartsick. I've been hiding this injury and pain from my staff for a month, praying it would heal, but after last night’s performance I could not walk. To the fans in Chicago, Detroit and Hamilton, I hope you can forgive me as it is nearly impossible for me to forgive myself right now. I would do anything for you. I will hopefully heal as soon as possible and be at 500% again, which is what you deserve.” – Lady Gaga

Additional Lady Gaga Born This Way Ball performances are expected to proceed as scheduled.

x

Fey

Banned
poor brave gaga ;____;

according to wiki, synovitis occurs in association with lupus, which her family has a history of, right? ;__;

On another topic ATRL is SEETHING right now over Taylor shading Carrie at the Grammy's by not standing after her performance. (which is funny since Taylor was up and bopping for every other performance it seemed like)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xx...grammys-2013_music?search_algo=2#.URrEl6XC21t

4:22-24

vlcsnap2013021201h01m10.png

I like Taylor and was on the verge of stanning for her but between the Harry and Carrie shade I think her opinion of herself is getting a bit too high. I guess she didn't like that Carrie snatched all the country awards on Sunday.

iCN8Jtn82VIDn.gif

Kyon

Banned
Is that gif real? *.*

Also Waffles that's because aint nobody know what fucking GENRE she is. All over the damn place

EDIT: TOUCHDOWN IS THAT A PIC OF YOU? *.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom