• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor also didn't stand for Kelly's win.

tumblr_mi2fpcSNaK1ru2wc6o3_250.gif

Gurl knows how to test my patience.

Maybe she was just tired, lol.

Yet she was standing whenever there was camera withing 20 feet of her so it could film her bopping. She is so fake and very nearly dead to me.

Some of the comments on atrl have me cackling.

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=342705

poor brave gaga ;____;

according to wiki, synovitis occurs in association with lupus, which her family has a history of, right? ;__;

So brave, what with lupus, anorexia, bulimia and a terminal case of FUGLY. A true warrior. The poor soul, who know what other terrible illness might come her way next time someone says something bad about her.

Bladenic

So brave, what with lupus, anorexia, bulimia and a terminal case of FUGLY. A true warrior. The poor soul, who know what other terrible illness might come her way next time someone says something bad about her.

How rude and classless. Guess it's true what they say, stans act like their fave.

There aren't even that many actual monsters on here.
The Navy reigns supreme.

Yeah. There is Marius(banned) and Nemesis but I can't think of anyone else who would qualify and a Gaga stan. At least not anyone who posts often enough about it for them to stick out in my mind.

I am probably forgetting someone obvious though.

Koodo

Banned
There aren't even that many actual monsters on here.
The Navy reigns supreme.
The Navy's last dozen threads in OT combined have yet to out-page the thread of the lead single from Born This Way, let alone the main album thread.

Like the Queen's career, GAGAF transcends borders.
i7twyFNvkXuch.gif

Fey

Banned
i like gaga. :( if i joined gaf during the fame/monster days, i'd probably never shut up about her and would likely almost never talk about madonna.

btw REALLY damaged my stanning for gaga.

i like gaga. :( if i joined gaf during the fame/monster days, i'd probably never shut up about her and would likely almost never talk about madonna.

btw REALLY damaged my stanning for gaga.

I think this is true for many people here. While I was never a Moster I really enjoyed her early songs and music video's. BTW was such a mess though.

botty

Banned
After an annoying dispute with the cunts on youtube, it is ready.

I ask that you all (or whoever comes) join me in the plug.dj room later for the unveiling of my first ARTPOP. It was inspired by some of my favorite artisTè, like Crumpet Bowie and Cheroyalan.

I can't exactly explain whaT it is, only that is could mean anything.

ieGpxZYSS8k4u.gif

Trigger

After an annoying dispute with the cunts on youtube, it is ready.

I ask that you all (or whoever comes) join me in the plug.dj room later for the unveiling of my first ARTPOP. It was inspired by some of my favorite artisTè, like Crumpet Bowie and Cheroyalan.

I can't exactly explain whaT it is, only that is could mean anything.

I'm here for BottyPOP.

AHsf6.gif

Wendy Williams is a stain upon humanity, but she always brings out the best in our faves during her interviews.

Studio goddess Mariah with that shade

So much shade in only a few minutes. Queen.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Mary J Blige said:
I am so proud of what Rihanna is doing. She is speaking to her generation, and she’s living her life in front of them. I don’t even think she’s purposely doing it . She’s such a beautiful girl, and I don’t think she knows she’s that beautiful . She’s just living her life, and leading her generation, and she has great, great songs. Her career is amazing; and her team, obviously, is amazing.

People give her a hard time because of the whole Chris—

They give her a hard time because she’s living her life. As long as she’s having fun and isn’t three minutes away from wanting to shoot herself, good! I want her to be happy. That’s impressive to me. And I love her songs.

Did Mary lie?

ibdN99ZHQsrf3A.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom