• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch

Banned
lmao @ "because of the whole Chris-"

Mary has a Chris
py chicken, fresh lettuce, three cheeses, ranch dressing wrapped up in a tasty flour tortilla
in her life that she's been judged for associating with too so she knows the struggle and can relate

Satch

Banned
@crumpet:

zUc1qfz.png

thanks in advance

Nemesis_

So disappointed that Gaga postponed her Chicago dates. :( And it was tomorrow! Fuuuuuck.

If people read between the lines here, this *could* be potentially life threatening. Especially given she has an auto immune deficiency. I think it's very important that she takes a break at this point. Her condition combined with her Lupus could be very dangerous.

Of course this is worst case scenario. But in someone with lupus I think this could also lead to disability if left unchecked.

I'm sure if any of you have been to the show you know how long it is and how involved she is in the entire production. If she was performing ALREADY with the illness I'd imagine she'd be in all kinds of pain. ;_;

Trigger

If people read between the lines here, this *could* be potentially life threatening. Especially given she has an auto immune deficiency. I think it's very important that she takes a break at this point. Her condition combined with her Lupus could be very dangerous.

Of course this is worst case scenario. But in someone with lupus I think this could also lead to disability if left unchecked.

I'm sure if any of you have been to the show you know how long it is and how involved she is in the entire production. If she was performing ALREADY with the illness I'd imagine she'd be in all kinds of pain. ;_;

Um, that sounds quite serious.

nULmZ.png
nULmZ.png
nULmZ.png
nULmZ.png
nULmZ.png
nULmZ.png

ib0y0PnfFoVwYi.gif

Fey

Banned

this is why i'm actually very worried. ;___; she's been having this pain and has continued to perform, which probably doesn't help her condition at all. people are saying she's in a wheelchair right now, too.

as much as i want ARTPOP, i'd be fine if it was delayed for her recovery. for someone who is already "borderline positive" for lupus, this kind of thing shouldn't be ignored.

Kyon

Banned
ok i CONFESS i always SKIPPED Phresh but its been on RIHpeat all damn day. Only BOTTY could make me APPRECIATE it now *.*

#Impact

royalan

If Phresh comes on I don't turn. But I never purposely play the track. *.*

Ewwww. The bar I'm at is showing Ellie Goulding performances on the screens. I think she's on letterman or something.

Nemesis_

If Phresh comes on I don't turn. But I never purposely play the track. *.*

Ewwww. The bar I'm at is showing Ellie Goulding performances on the screens. I think she's on letterman or something.

Sis they're screening Prometheus and you're watching the final scene where they wake up the engineer.

The one thing that has me hyped about Bey's album is the track she worked with Sia. "Heartbeat".

Sia never fails to deliver the hits.....she better smash this year or I may ragequit music in general.

Kyon

Banned
Honestly. Nicki is the best part of that mess of a show at the moment.

People like Godney and Messiah are at their best when they arent APPROACHABLE or RELATABLE by the mass market. The idea of seeing them as "just like us" is what is wrong with having legends as judges imo
They are most entertaining when we THINK we know whats going on in their lives.

EDIT: Deth @ this ad i got below this page just now

People like Godney and Messiah are at their best when they arent APPROACHABLE or RELATABLE by the mass market. The idea of seeing them as "just like us" is what is wrong with having legends as judges imo
Exactly. That's why the Simon/Paula/Randy roster worked so well- the judges never overshadowed the contestants. We need to find a has-been popstar to be a judge for next season... Ke$ha?

EDIT: Deth @ this ad i got below this page just now

nnnnnnnn she looks like Heidi Montag.

botty

Banned

All of those people have at least 10 years in the business ahead of Nicki, and she is already clocking many top 10 hits, broken billboard records, has a perfume with an upcoming clothing line, and is currently the ONLY female MC in the game.

The best part is all the reviewers and audience love her on idol. They tried.

iy6WwRMUNgIHn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom