• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

Wow what a flop.
raddizz.gif

Someone who stans Lightning coming for anyone's taste/favs?

iSP8WlSjKaNmC.gif

Here I am cackling at Wrong Direction stans trying to use sales charts to drag a cultural icon like Alicia Keys. I might be pressed if it was any other stanbase.

Mau ®

Rita Ora cheated on Rob Kardashian with..... Jonah Hill

E1ab2.jpg

According to Us Weekly, Ora's recent break-up - which has been plagued by rumors of infidelity after Kardashian posted a series of angry tweets - was a result of her hook-up with Hill.

The 'Hot Right Now' singer and Get Him to the Greek star - who split from Dustin Hoffman's daughter Ali in September - are said to have clicked straight away

"Rita spent the night with Jonah during a trip to New York," an apparent source said. "Then Jonah bragged about it to friends, Rob found out and Rita confessed! That was the last straw."

Ora has previously claimed that she and Kardashian separated because they could not maintain a long-distance relationship. The singer was recently forced to cancel a concert in Philadelphia due to illness.

okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif
okIAQ.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Back to music news, Taylor is going to block T.I. this week.

This means that since her album has launched, only Rih and 1D have escaped Taylor's wrath at the top of the charts. Absolutely hilarious.

Mau ®

EW just named LOTUS and The RE-UP one of the worst albums of the year.

They named Frank Ocean's Channel Orange and Fiona Apple's The Idler Wheel as best.

Christina Aguilera's new album Lotus has so far failed to ignite the charts, but perhaps that's because it's the worst album of 2012. At least, that's what Entertainment Weekly magazine thinks.

In the mag's new year-end Best & Worst issue, Christina's album takes the #1 spot on the list of the five worst discs of the year. Why? According to EW, the disc suffered from a "muddle" of "middling melodies" and "epic oversinging," and threw "unearned paranoia" and "a gallon of flop sweat" into the mix.

When Lotus was released, it debuted at #7 on the Billboard album chart.

Other discs that appear on EW's list of worst albums of the year include Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded: The Re-Up, the latest from shock rocker Marilyn Manson and an album by controversial country artist Hank Williams Jr.

Among EW's best albums of the year: fun.'s Some Nights, the latest from Fiona Apple and Grammy-nominated singer Frank Ocean's Channel Orange.

Styles

Back to music news, Taylor is going to block T.I. this week.

This means that since her album has launched, only Rih and 1D have escaped Taylor's wrath at the top of the charts. Absolutely hilarious.

Didn't Alicia Keys dethrone her just two weeks ago?

iSP8WlSjKaNmC.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Stefan™;45656795 said:

iSP8WlSjKaNmC.gif

Oh, whoops. I forgot she existed. Not like we really talk about her in this thread. The list of failures is so much longer tho. Ke$ha, Bruno, T.I. Wiz Khalifa, Phillipx2 etc.

Stefan™;45656795 said:

That would be correct.

Edit: Beaten.

Oh, whoops. I forgot she existed. Not like we really talk about her in this thread. The list of failures is so much longer tho. Ke$ha, Bruno, T.I. Wiz Khalifa, Phillipx2 etc.

Easy mistake to make.

ANYWAYS.

P2 was never, ever expected to go #1 though. He is far surpassing expectations. So not sure he belongs on that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom