• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
tumblr_mfe9cgfS741qz4si8o1_400.gif

None of your favs will ever get one billion views on youtube.
PSY did.

#POPGAF #SEETHING

So the world did end?

Another random thinking his attempt to drag is cute or funny.

YdIOe.gif

Lol he has been in here before trolling about Gangnam Style. Funny thing is......he acts like popgaf is appalled and pressed over the video's views....yet most of his posts have been ignored as duds because no one gives a shit.

TBH squiddy is one of the worst posters on neogaf to begin with.

Stefan™;45658864 said:
Hmm?

It looks like my fav did.

...and Gaga, and Bieber, and Katy, and Rihanna, and Nicki, and Bruno Mars, and Shakira, and J Lo, and Adele. 1D will soon as well.

Some of them have SIGNIFICANTLY more total views than Psy.

Squiddy tried tho.

Edit:Dp :(

Christopher

I just watched that video for the first time ever are you Fuckkng kidding me sorry squid pop gaf at least has some standards please sit down

Mumei

*pats Christopher on the head*

<3

Here I am cackling at Wrong Direction stans trying to use sales charts to drag a cultural icon like Alicia Keys. I might be pressed if it was any other stanbase.

Cultural icon?

She's not a latter-day Nina Simone. She's better than those infants, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

He still does them but on Tvline.com with Melinda Doolittle. He also does them for X Factor and The Void.

I love the ones that he does with Melinda Doolittle, but they always seemed to be a) late, b) way, way too short compared to what he did on EW. Watching Idolatry is what got me watching Idol again in Season 8.

I love the ones that he does with Melinda Doolittle, but they always seemed to be a) late, b) way, way too short compared to what he did on EW. Watching Idolatry is what got me watching Idol again in Season 8.

They are all 10 minutes long and are all with Melinda now. They are still pretty short....but worth watching.

He posts them every monday :)

And I still havent tossed my ballot in. :)
We need to start harassing Nlroh lol.

you are a mess

ibhpHWSXN5blJb.gif

You have me nervous now.....what kind of treachery could Trigger be plotting?

DMeisterJ

Banned
Ohoohohohohohooooooooh all I see is signs, all I see is dolla signs

Ohoohohohohohooooooooh money on my mind, money, money on mind

Wait. This song shits.

Mumei

Oh, right. I haven't been watching.

Well now I know what I'm doing tonight while sitting in the Plug.dj room and pretending to listen to what people are playing!

DMeisterJ

Banned
Warrior dropped out of the WW charts after one week. In comparison, Xtuna lasted 2. Truly the last nail in their respective coffins.

In brighter news, Taylor crossed 3 million WW, 1D crosses 2.415 million, and Rih cleared a million and is now at 1.245 million, a bit behind where TTT was at after 3 weeks.

royalan

At work getting my ETERNAL LIFE to Joni Mitchell.

Truth-telling artists like her are the reason I'll never be able to get into tryhard wannabes like Taylor Swift.

Blue>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm pretty sure everyone mutes when it isn't their turn and listens to what they want to; it's mostly a chat room.

But the room is glitching now.

At least I am not the only one lol.

Though I rarely use it anymore. Generally if I want to chat with someone I would rather do it 1 on 1 via pm or in a private plug room.......if I want to discuss with a group I would rather do it here.

Plus I can NEVER keep names straight in Plug :(

botty

Banned
I have listened to every 80's song Mumei has played while I was in the dj room.

402739116.jpg

I have also listened to every 90-00's R&B song DMJ has played.

402739116.jpg

And every club banging euro song Bladenic has played.

402739116.jpg

Though, I do tend to mute the room when Robido is djing.

ibqVftM1t9NMRm.gif

kidding<3

Bladenic

I'm pretty sure everyone mutes when it isn't their turn and listens to what they want to; it's mostly a chat room.

But the room is glitching now.

Who's surprised? That shit needs a complete overhaul and then some.

I don't really mute either, unless I know it's a song or artist I don't like.

issylwQ0yosoM.gif

I have listened to every 80's song Mumei has played while I was in the dj room.

I have also listened to every 90-00's R&B song DMJ has played.

And every club banging euro song Bladenic has played.

Though, I do tend to mute the room when Robido is djing.

kidding<3

I mute it all lol.

Call my old fashioned....but I want to listen to actual modern pop music in plug :(

Doesn't seem to happen much anymore.

That sentence makes no sense. Also, plenty of people play modern pop, Mumei doesn't because he mostly hates it.

issylwQ0yosoM.gif

Eh.

I would say a very high proportion of the music played in plug recently is not from the last 5 years, or is not pop. If thats what you like.....I having nothing against it at all.

Just not what I want to listen to. Hence the muting.

Mumei

We used to have more modern pop when people who like it actually DJ'd.

Stefan&#8482;;45661509 said:
And here I thought I was the only one that mutes most of what is played in Plug.

iWK1jdaYzlNYl.gif

Nope. I don't listen to 90% of what I play because I forget about unmuting, or I have something else playing.

Bladenic

Eh.

I would say a very high proportion of the music played in plug recently is not from the last 5 years, or is not pop. If thats what you like.....I having nothing against it at all.

Just not what I want to listen to. Hence the muting.

I guess you're just "old-fashioned."

issylwQ0yosoM.gif

Nemesis_

If Some Girls really is the next single, how ratchet is the video going to be? I'm thinking we're gonna begin 2013 with more hag feuding. RIP.

We used to have more modern pop when people who like it actually DJ'd.

Lol the thing is. Music from the "now" is more politically charged with stanbases and far more likely to get Mehed down. Whereas a Whitney song (even if you don't like it) is unlikely to be skipped simply because of who she is.

Path of least resistance and all that jazz........

Thats my theory anyways lol.

I guess you're just "old-fashioned."
Glad you got the joke....I guess.....

royalan

First we played Blue by Joni Mitchell.

Then we eased into The Kick Inside by Kate Bush.

Now we're sampling The Very Best of Dusty Springfield.

Flawless day at work tbh *.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom