• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Whoever is her record company sent our store a promotional CD which was pretty much an early version of the album.

And we don't even sell music.

iblgOZ6JGaue7G.gif

SCREAMING

Wilsongt

One can hope Avrallah Godvigne does not flop next year so that I can say at least one of my queens I stan for had some mild success recently.

Nemesis_

To clarify, I actually own all of Alanis' albums and even the shitty singles she released for films (bar Narnia).

I love her voice and think she is beautiful, but her latest is just so boring and drab.

mRnkn.png

Ignore the video game music

iX3sNWroDVMU8.gif

I always got lesbian vibes from ha was she ever a lesbian? >_>

cory64

Rihanna: Loud Tour Live at the O2 features only two lossy Dolby Digital mixes, in 2.0 and 5.1, certainly one of the more bizarre decisions for a Blu-ray release by a major artist.

#oop

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Rihanna-Loud-Tour-Live-at-the-O2-Blu-ray/60438/#Review

I'm sad now.

To compare, I bought my wife, one of the other Rihanna concerts, on DVD(Good Girl Gone Bad) and the audio on the DVD is MUCH better compared to this one. The songs that have bass do not have any bass and when it does hit, if any, it sounds off.
damn, wtf def jam

Trigger

To clarify, I actually own all of Alanis' albums and even the shitty singles she released for films (bar Narnia).

I love her voice and think she is beautiful, but her latest is just so boring and drab.

mRnkn.png

What a lovely collection.

I always got lesbian vibes from ha was she ever a lesbian? >_>

lol, I have no clue.

The Navy will still buy it tho.

ibutMjnKk6DO4j.gif

One can hope Avrallah Godvigne does not flop next year so that I can say at least one of my queens I stan for had some mild success recently.

lol I am not a big fan of hers but it really would be nice if she found some success in the states this year. Hopefully she mixes up her sound a bit so her songs feel less redundant than her last batch.

Delio

Haildamage Will.i.ams will remain broke as she doesn't have another Twilight movie to write the lead single for.

Plz with her FLAWLESS vocals she will come blazing into the new year with a hit. (She should have wrote a single to one of the MANY YA book to movies coming out next year but..)

Paramore's lead singer.

Stan Delio!

EDIT-Beaten.

tumblr_meu6egCLOU1qfz010o2_250.gif

Ah....should have figured that one out by the lyrics.

Never really followed them.

Atm they are a mess and all over the place. BUT will get it together soon enough.

Delio

lol, well keep me updated.

I really only know of them because Queen Kelly has covered a few of their songs in the past.

I shall. though you should listen to Only exception and Monster. I really loved those songs.

I could be mean and say how Union J will be the true break out stars of 2013.

Christopher

He's a The UnWanted stan and he is pressed that 1D is crushing them :)

At least thats what I take from his past posts

...well that and the wanted is a pretty chill band that doesn't pander to Tweens and little girls(and boys...) their sound is unique and different. Yet every chance I see their beig hailed as the greatest thing ever in this thread. Every song one direction has is a backstreet boy retread from men who look like skinny manurished women.

My faves > one way direction.

...well that and the wanted is a pretty chill band that doesn't pander to Tweens and little girls(and boys...) their sound is unique and different. Yet every chance I see their beig hailed as the greatest thing ever in this thread. Every song one direction has is a backstreet boy retread from men who look like skinny manurished women.

Failing at it doesn't mean they aren't doing it.

Unique sound?

1D sound like BSB?

ibqCGgdQZAZBpC.gif

The Unwanted are as redundant as they come and have far more in common with 90's boybands than 1D. These are facts.

Trigger

i3t6tIPNkaCJa.gif

Bladenic

YESSS summon Death upon them.

xBjYd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom