• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I also mute every single DJ including myself

iC0fikUoQbN4B.gif

Mumei

Lol the thing is. Music from the "now" is more politically charged with stanbases and far more likely to get Mehed down. Whereas a Whitney song (even if you don't like it) is unlikely to be skipped simply because of who she is.

This is true, but only for some people and only intermittently at that.

First we played Blue by Joni Mitchell.

Then we eased into The Kick Inside by Kate Bush.

Now we're sampling The Very Best of Dusty Springfield.

Flawless day at work tbh *.*

Didn't you say you ordered that collection of Dusty's A & B Side singles from 1963 - 1970?

I added over seventy new things to my Dusty playlist a couple days ago <3

Artemisia

Banned
yall are a mess

I only mute if what I am hearing is particularly offensive on the ears (non-single rihanna songs usually fit this description).

Trigger

I rarely mute stuff in the DJ room. I would've never discovered half the new artists I like (Elle Varner, Emile Sande, Jessie Ware, etc) if I hadn't heard them in the room. It's like a radio with better taste.

tumblr_mfe9cgfS741qz4si8o1_400.gif

None of your favs will ever get one billion views on youtube.
PSY did.

#POPGAF #SEETHING
*turns on garbage disposal*

This mess doesn't deserve the recognition. Where was that solar flare that was suppose to wipe out electronics today? If anything, we should have had a mini one that only got rid of that video from YouTube.

Pressed ain't even the word to describe how I'm feeling. *sips tea*

Mumei

I rarely mute stuff in the DJ room. I would've never discovered half the new artists I like (Elle Varner, Emile Sande, Jessie Ware, etc) if I hadn't heard them in the room. It's like a radio with better taste.

... You know, I have heard (and like) Emile Sande and Jessie Ware but I don't think I've heard Elle Varner. Oops.

Trigger

... You know, I have heard (and like) Emile Sande and Jessie Ware but I don't think I've heard Elle Varner. Oops.

Someone played Soundproof Room and it is everything to me now. I eventually bought the full album.

Thats like 15 minutes away from me lol.

Not going to happen though. I am not going to stoop to Brony levels of creepy.

It's not creepy if you just happen to be in the same area.
bhuHH.gif

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Wish the previous poligaf threads would get locked with a mod post at the end directing us to the new one...
*Grumble grumble*
*goes back to read 75 pages*

Nemesis_

CAN YOU AT LEAST UPLOAD YOUR FINDING NEMO GIF

ibhpHWSXN5blJb.gif

I was meant to do it last night, but I got distracted by my mancrushes.

iTe2QMP0BEodc.gif

Can you make Subfolders? Thinking of doing Disney -> Finding Nemo if it's possible for each franchise.

If not I need to think of some way to make it organised~

royalan

This is true, but only for some people and only intermittently at that.

Didn't you say you ordered that collection of Dusty's A & B Side singles from 1963 - 1970?

I added over seventy new things to my Dusty playlist a couple days ago <3

I did. It's not my music playing. *.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom