• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

I haven't sold my soul to Satan the Navy, but I've become quite taken with Rih lately.

Also: Kelly Clarkson is part of a Christmas special on this Disney show my younger siblings are watching. Random.

I haven't sold my soul to Satan the Navy, but I've become quite taken with Rih lately.

Also: Kelly Clarkson is part of a Christmas special on this Disney show my younger siblings are watching. Random.

I don't know what it is about your avatar that allows me to overlook these severe character flaws.

<3

RubyFaith

tumblr_mfe9cgfS741qz4si8o1_400.gif

None of your favs will ever get one billion views on youtube.
PSY did.

#POPGAF #SEETHING

This really isn't anything to brag about and I pity all those who tried/tries to rub Psy into people's faces like he actually did something profound. Using him as an armor to put down other artists is laughable in itself. Psy is a joke. A successful joke but a joke nonetheless. Relying on novelty acts in his music, GS finally made him a global one hit wonder.
Trust me, even kpop fans are getting sick of hearing about him when he's released better music in the past and we all know he only got recognition for his horse dance.
You can horse dance your way into threads like these and just make a complete fool of yourself and then when Psy cancels another concert for the third time, maybe you'll realize that no1currs enough about a fat man who acts crazy on stage to give him legendary props as an artist other than jank ass youtube views.

Nemesis_

This really isn't anything to brag about and I pity all those who tried/tries to rub Psy into people's faces like he actually did something profound. Using him as an armor to put down other artists is laughable in itself. Psy is a joke. A successful joke but a joke nonetheless. Relying on novelty acts in his music, GS finally made him a global one hit wonder.
Trust me, even kpop fans are getting sick of hearing about him when he's released better music in the past and we all know he only got recognition for his horse dance.
You can horse dance your way into threads like these and just make a complete fool of yourself and then when Psy cancels another concert for the third time, maybe you'll realize that no1currs enough about a fat man who acts crazy on stage to give him legendary props as an artist other than jank ass youtube views.

Yas READ HA

iFB14OWn9RYXe.gif

Trigger

civf1.gif
civf1.gif
civf1.gif

I don't know what it is about your avatar that allows me to overlook these severe character flaws.

<3

Bless Queen Louis.

Artemisia

Banned

Rude.

Satch

Banned

yas consume ha

izw7MxaJ5DucU.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
ip8a3Pk4UmLCX.gif

I figured out how to manage contributors and I know some of you use my minus account
so if you would like to contribute to any of my folders let me know and I will let you in into
my haus
ofmarius

ixeegJLX8Spmy.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
ip8a3Pk4UmLCX.gif

I figured out how to manage contributors and I know some of you use my minus account
so if you would like to contribute to any of my folders let me know and I will let you in into
my haus
ofmarius

ixeegJLX8Spmy.gif

Why go through all that? You can just steal and reupload anyone's gifs to your Minus. It's not like you're a stranger to that.

zankara

I think it's hilarious how most of POPGAF hate Psy and act like he's an insult to Pop music considering some of the stuff that is stanned for in here.

Nlroh

My comment was about Muse itself (especially their later output), not Origin of Symmetry.

itB506dHCe5TH.gif

Let me wait two weeks for a response. xo

omg omg that gif...
The 2nd law is like some awful attempt at pop rock.

Were you waiting so much for my response that you felt like it was a two weeks wait? Cute.

Have you voted yet?

Think carefully before you answer.....

iBqoswAcbh8X6.gif

<3

I will vote.
d1yrX.gif

I'm thinking about asking a mod to change my name on here. A new year is coming, and I would love a fresh name to go along with it. Should I POPGAF? Y/N?

I think it's hilarious how most of POPGAF hate Psy and act like he's an insult to Pop music considering some of the stuff that is stanned for in here.
This is POPGAF. We stan high quality material. One hit wonders aren't our kind of thing. Our faves (excluding Madonna) are infinitely better than PSY. Deep down inside, you know this is true.

I'm thinking about asking a mod to change my name on here. A new year is coming, and I would love a fresh name to go along with it. Should I POPGAF? Y/N?

Sure! As long as its good.

Will mods really do name changes? I never considered it. (Would keep Waffle part if I were to change)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I might have gone a bit overboard uploading gifs >_>

Some can be even used against me T_T

Mumei

*shrugs*

This is POPGAF. We stan high quality material. One hit wonders aren't our kind of thing. Our faves (excluding Madonna) are infinitely better than PSY. Deep down inside, you know this is true.

No, not really.

But PSY is among the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom