• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Would we be surprised if so?

I dont know anymore :/

ibC51gTTNp11M.gif

Nemesis_

It is now time to get ready for Christmas.

iQOIUPDrM26N2.gif

I will be absent for most of the day and wish you all a nice and festive day, and hope you all get good presents and don't stay pressed for most of the day.

Let me see you all following my one day absence.

Goodbye POPGAF and MERRY CHRISTMAS.

iQG6D4zjd1YBX.gif

Mau ®

"Stay" is #4 on the UK Charts and with that it becomes Rihanna's 20th TOP 5 hit there
5kls2f.jpg

Pon De Replay - #2
SOS - #2
Unfaithful - #2
Umbrella - #1
Shut Up & Drive - #5
Don't Stop the Music - #4
Take a Bow - #1
Disturbia - #3
Live Your Life - #2
Run This Town - #1
Russian Roulette - #2
Rude Boy - #2
Love The Way You Lie - #2
Only Girl (In The World) - #1
What's My Name - #1
S&M - #3
We Found Love - #1
Princess of China - #4
Diamonds - #1
Stay - #4

cory64

"Stay" is #4 on the UK Charts and with that it becomes Rihanna's 20th TOP 5 hit there
5kls2f.jpg

Pon De Replay - #2
SOS - #2
Unfaithful - #2
Umbrella - #1
Shut Up & Drive - #5
Take a Bow - #1
Disturbia - #3
Live Your Life - #2
Run This Town - #1
Russian Roulette - #2
Rude Boy - #2
What's My Name - #1
S&M - #3
We Found Love - #1
Princess of China - #4
Diamonds - #1
Stay - #4

S L A Y

Trigger

5kls2f.jpg

Pon De Replay - #2
SOS - #2
Unfaithful - #2
Umbrella - #1
Shut Up & Drive - #5
Take a Bow - #1
Disturbia - #3
Live Your Life - #2
Run This Town - #1
Russian Roulette - #2
Rude Boy - #2
What's My Name - #1
S&M - #3
We Found Love - #1
Princess of China - #4
Diamonds - #1
Stay - #4

She makes it seem so effortless.

ZHx6h.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Not really sure how to feel about it
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you
And it takes me all the way
I want you to SLAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Revoted to keep OD out if winning :0

Bless.

Hope you voted "Diamonds" as the single of the year, Unapologetic as record of the year, "Diamonds" as video of the year, and Rihanna as artist of the year.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Choosing to not be an enabler of domestic violence is not ironic.

You should feel bad.

iKWzcLfgF721S.gif

Yes. Enabling domestic violence by buying a $2 album. The reaching people go through to justify their level of being bothered is hilarious. Not that it even makes any sense. But whatever delusions help you sleep at night, bud.

Yes. Enabling domestic violence by buying a $2 album. The reaching people go through to justify their level of being bothered is hilarious. Not that it even makes any sense. But whatever delusions help you sleep at night, bud.

If only her stans were this protective when she was getting beat down.

ibbOB8cGj4i6my.gif

TBH I legit won't buy the album because the C. B. angle. I find the whole situation/theme distasteful. So sue me.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Now bro, you know I dislike them but in the current musical climate they are pretty relevant.

I agRih that they are currently relevant. But coming at another group about whether they'll be relevant in a year is quite hilarious considering they've both been relevant for the same time. They could both be irrelevant in 12 months.

I agRih that they are currently relevant. But coming at another group about whether they'll be relevant in a year is quite hilarious considering they've both been relevant for the same time. They could both be irrelevant in 12 months.

Anyone could be irrelevant in 12 months....

Lets not pretend that the levels of success between the two groups are even slightly comparable.

Bladenic

I'm staying out of the prediction game so I can't get clocked later.

001hw51e.gif

So you agree that laughing at another groups irrelevance is hilarious. Good to know.

Ummmm nope. I am completely and 100% fine with laughing someones irrelevance. Its Popgaf sis......everything we do is a bit hilarious if you think about it too hard.

zATTJ.gif

Im sorry but everyone was pretty horrified at the situation when it happened.

Joking about Rih's domestic abuse is far too recurrent in POP GAF tbh.

Lol DMJ was kind of asking for it. I agree it is brought up too much....but you cannot dismiss it either. I think it is a pretty legit opinion to not want to buy an album that IS dismissive of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom