• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I see this conspiracy, Mumei.

iPQkX9xp0NUob.gif

I am so hyped for the results!

I personally expect Lana to win most of the awards since she is someone that very few people dislike. She will get a lot of points from people putting her 3/4th below their fav's. (whereas Xtina, Rihanna, etc stans are likely to leave their opponent off their ballot entirely).....or I could be reading way to much into strategy lol.

We will see.

I am so hyped for the results!

I personally expect Lana to win most of the awards since she is someone that very few people dislike. She will get a lot of points from people putting her 3/4th below their fav's. (whereas Xtina, Rihanna, etc stans are likely to leave their opponent off their ballot entirely).....or I could be reading way to much into strategy lol.

We will see.
How will the vote tallying work? Is the top spot on an individual list equal to, let's say, +10 and second place is +9, and then just add them up across everyone's list?

Because if so, this will probably happen. Even harder for polarizing faves this time than during the Pop-GAF Olympics.

How will the vote tallying work? Is the top spot on an individual list equal to, let's say, +10 and second place is +9, and then just add them up across everyone's list?

Because if so, this will probably happen. Even harder for polarizing faves this time than during the Pop-GAF Olympics.

I think thats how it works. I could be wrong though.

I am a little bit scared lol.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
SHUT UP!

Purchased.

Ty for posting.

<3
<3
<3

Edit: You have a link? Its not showing up on my page.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009VLXMJA/?tag=neogaf0e-20

1. 4 pts
2. 3 pts
3. 3 pts
4. 2 pts
5. 2 pts
6. 2 pts
7. 1 pts
8. 1 pts
9 .1 pts
10. 1 pts

and so on
iKsc7hsCttSpU.gif

What's there to be scared of? Whoever wins, we lost - this was a terrible year for pop.

lol eh....not the best year....but I am content.

Good year for all 3 of my faves. So I would feel bad if I bitched too much.

RED
Halycon
Unapologetic
Paradise
Push and Shove
Kiss

are all $1.99 on Amazon today

Purchased.

May come back for the other two.....Amazon knows I have a major weakness for sales.

B-Dex

Posting from my Wii U. So many new games to play tomorrow. Feel free to add me as a friend gurls.

Quote to see NNID

Styles

Buying Red... I guess.

You will not regret it. Never again will the album get this kind of discount.

ibc0J01domw11x.gif

If you are one of those people who nitpicks their way through an album, let me spare you the time and list down the highlights:

State of Grace
Red
Treacherous
I knew You Were Trouble
All Too Well
Holy Ground
Begin Again

Those are my favourites, but the album as a whole is great.

ibtj84r51Kw8VY.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Stefan™;45728548 said:
All of them are worthy of a purchase.

Except Unapologetic

i0RpIues9YO5E.gif

lol. Stay pressed.

I still bought Taylor even tho I don't stan for her because I'm not pressed enough to believe that there aren't a handful of songs of hers that I wouldn't mind hearing.

The people bothered by Rih always make me Kii

iZ1Iqeaqqk7f.gif

Mau ®

Not buying Rih on principle?

kiiii... Did she kill your family dog or made you lose your job?

lol lol lol the hate for Rih here is just everything *.*

Nemesis_

I'm not really sure when I begin doing the tallying, however I am happy to accept your ballot Christopher. Unless Marius is angry if I were to do such a thing,

Not like I have any details anyway

I for one think we should encourage participation =)

I've begun working on the spreadsheet or whatever to calculate results just in case Mari hasn't also. Xoxoxox

royalan

I was going to take advantage of that sale, but then I realized that for $1.99 I could also buy a bag of pita chips.

I'd get more enjoyment from the pita chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom