• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
i c you've clocked me
c3ed7b23.gif

Tho it must suck that the only way she can do it these days is by hopping on other people's tracks. Xtincta syndrome, anyone?
c3ed7b23.gif

lol right?

How did "The Boys" do?
c3ed7b23.gif

Or VaVaVoom
c3ed7b23.gif

botty

Banned
i c you've clocked me
c3ed7b23.gif

Tho it must suck that the only way she can do it these days is by hopping on other people's tracks. Xtincta syndrome, anyone?
c3ed7b23.gif

Turn Me On is no different from We Found Love, though.
c3ed7b23.gif

RiRi is also on a collab there too.
c3ed7b23.gif

And you can't deny the impact Starships had.
c3ed7b23.gif

Let's keep it cute, and accept that both of our faves slayed in 2012<3

3phemeral

I love its structure. The children's choir + inspirational speech was hilarious.

It starts with a dream
in your youth
With a little encouragement
discipline, and determination
We all have the power inside each of us
to reach our goals
in what we feel
is the impossible
It's all about believing in yourself
and if you can dream it
you can do it
wooooo-ooh-ooh oh-oh-oh-oh yeah
woah-WOAH-WEAUXWEAUX YEAH-AH-UH-EEH-YEAH-AH-AH

Mau ®

Speaking of No Doubt. They're in the studio with Shellback (of Britney's 3 and I Wanna Go fame). Its unclear if its for a new album or a re-release.

Shellback also produced One More Night. That could be a good route for them!

Bladenic

Speaking of No Doubt. They're in the studio with Shellback (of Britney's 3 and I Wanna Go fame). Its unclear if its for a new album or a re-release.

Shellback also produced One More Night. That could be a good route for them!

Already recording a follow up? That's surprising. Although given how hard they flopped, this is probably a last ditch effort.

And I don't think No Doubt was up for biggest flop either were they? They certainly deserved a nomination.

Mumei

when she diva walks over to the choir is the exact moment I start to chuckle.

Were you slack-jawed in horror during the children's choir + speech part?

The combination of TWO choirs and a cringe-worthy speech sandwiched in there propel this to the very heights of excess.

Not even going to address her singing...or her hair.

The cringe-worthy speech being situated in the midst of the children's choir for maximum saccharine effect is what makes it truly brilliant.

It starts with a dream
in your youth
With a little encouragement
discipline, and determination
We all have the power inside each of us
to reach our goals
in what we feel
is the impossible
It's all about believing in yourself
and if you can dream it
you can do it
wooooo-ooh-ooh oh-oh-oh-oh yeah
woah-WOAH-WEAUXWEAUX YEAH-AH-UH-EEH-YEAH-AH-AH

iSOdYO1Q2tAxr.gif

Must suck not being able to stan Apple. Life with an Android phone must be rough.
Indeed.

Whew else but the best, for the best?

SERIOUS QUESTION

Did I just imagine that an album titled "Electra Heart" was released this year, or was it really that forgettable that its presence on our list of nominees was literally non-existent?

tumblr_ma47zz6nt61r9misbo1_500.gif

Poor bitch. But I told all of you bandwagon-stans that nothing would come out of it.

DMeisterJ

Banned
SERIOUS QUESTION

Did I just imagine that an album titled "Electra Heart" was released this year, or was it really that forgettable that its presence on our list of nominees was literally non-existent?

tumblr_ma47zz6nt61r9misbo1_500.gif

Poor bitch. But I told all of you bandwagon-stans that nothing would come out of it.

... There was only one Marina and the Cubic Zirconia's fan in this thread, and they went absent after she flopped.

I wanted to quit the show at that point. Fuck them.

Yep. Fuck 'em. And not seeing Cas as often sucks.

What a shit season.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Here it is

As a very special Christmas gift, SHOWstudio is proud to release a previously unseen festive film of Lady Gaga by Nick Knight and Ruth Hogben. The exclusive 'Monster Ball' footage presents an angelic vision of Gaga serenading us with 'White Christmas' while clad in an ethereal Alexander McQueen gown and Nasir Mazhar's otherworldly 'Orb' headpiece. Merry Christmas one and all!

http://showstudio.com/project/white_christmas

iSP8WlSjKaNmC.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Oh, I see people were stanning that flop.

poor them.

There is only one true diamond, and she's shining bright at the top of billboard.

iXAsN42XLvxj4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom