• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

MAKES SENSE

z63MU.gif

"B: I only took classes for a few years in middle school"

iiMCJMtWo3lC.gif
And yet Ivy League, Columbia University-educated Alicia Keys is infinitely more #mess in both her personal and artistic choices.

Ever-driven Bey knew that sitting in a classroom learning geometric theorems would do precious little for her career goals, and so she gracefully opted out of a system that uses one size fits all solutions and molds minds into cubicle-ready, brainless pieces of mush.

Beyonce is EDUCATED in all the ways she needs to be.

tumblr_m2zo17oUBO1rpeayso5_500.gif

BLESS HA

DMeisterJ

Banned
Thanks, sistren, but don't feel sorry for me. Feel sorry for HIM. He's stood me up for the LAST time. Now, he's about to find out that HE. CAN. BE. REPLACED.

I know you dislike Bey but,

You must not know 'bout me
I could have another you in a minute
Matter fact he'll be here in a minute, baby

I can have another you by tomorrow
So don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceable

Trigger

Beyonce's Irreplaceable came to my mind when I read Roy's post too.

And yet Ivy League, Columbia University-educated Alicia Keys is infinitely more #mess in both her personal and artistic choices.

Ever-driven Bey knew that sitting in a classroom learning geometric theorems would do precious little for her career goals, and so she gracefully opted out of a system that uses one size fits all solutions and molds minds into cubicle-ready, brainless pieces of mush.

Beyonce is EDUCATED in all the ways she needs to be.

BLESS HA

Preach.

Bladenic

Who really cares about education though? At the end of the day Bey is still more successful than just about every other fave in the business. Not to mention the fact that most (but not all) our faves don't have anything over high school, if that, anyway.

Bladenic

Expose those illiterate cunts.

i7ShARklfvDEE.gif

What a fitting gif for the "(but not all)" part *.*

And education ain't gonna help you make it. You either got it or you don't. And if you don't, then you need to work hard to get it, and wasting time in high school or college won't help you get it.

royalan

Who really cares about education though? At the end of the day Bey is still more successful than just about every other fave in the business. Not to mention the fact that most (but not all) our faves don't have anything over high school, if that, anyway.

Lies detected.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I was very wise to not buy into the hype you been sellin.

ibtFPjja7DEBgl.gif

now sis, this was just the appetizer. The good sis showStudio decided to bless us with a gift although a poor one
but sometimes the bread sticks they put out before the meal are never that good to begin with

Gaga has yet to tweet us the main event.
ixFBus0Ivw89s.gif

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Got someone else to stan for Kimbra.

It only took hours of dancing and messing up a playlist. But I'm proud of myself!

Trigger

Marius_ has gotten me hyped for something. It's all ha fault if I'm left empty handed this Christmas.

Got someone else to stan for Kimbra.

It only took hours of dancing and messing up a playlist. But I'm proud of myself!

Bless. Continue doing good work.

ibtFPjja7DEBgl.gif

now sis, this was just the appetizer. The good sis showStudio decided to bless us with a gift although a poor one
but sometimes the bread sticks they put out before the meal are never that good to begin with

Gaga has yet to tweet us the main event.
ixFBus0Ivw89s.gif

We will see lol.

Gaga has been such a mixed bag lately.

royalan

Somehow I feel like he's referring to what I said about Beyonce.

This - and only because somebody tried to use Befraudce's dumb ass to put down Alicia Keys of all people.

Alicia Keys' success is equal to Beyonce's (and greater than, in some respects) commercially, and ECLIPSES it critically. As far as music goes, Alicia is not a lesser to Beyonce at all. In fact, considering that Alicia Keys writes, produces, and plays instruments for most of her own shit Beyonce can get on her ashy-ass knees and kiss the ring.

Not only that, but with the Keep a Child Alive Foundation, that she co-founded, Alicia Keys has used her education and her voice to do more genuine good in this world than Beyonce would ever have the conscience to even WANT to do.

Alicia is about THAT LIFE. Beyonce is a pretender and a fraud. Not even worthy to be mentioned in the same sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom