• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT5| We Are Bionic, So Damn Bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

moulels

FEY SIS!!!!!!!!! Happy B-DAY! *O*

tumblr_m23frsgQQW1qacf1b.gif

botty

Banned
Roy, stop letting him troll you.

Let's just enjoy the fact that she is charting around the globe. Oh, and she tweeted twice today.

xtina10009.gif

moulels

Godney on her new album:

She recorded the single “Ooh La La” for this summer’s family comedy The Smurfs 2, and is currently in the studio working on her eighth CD. While a release date hasn’t been scheduled, the word from Britney is that “the record is definitely going to be more hip-hop than pop this time around.”

Source

1zvbaxe2.gif

EDIT: GOD AT WANGO TANGO ASJKFLJL2JLJ

royalan

uhhuh.......
v8q8nd6f

I don't know how to take his Legendtina posts...is he a hater? Is he stanning? I just don't know...

But I DO know that for all the promo he gives Britney his Legendtina posts are the most popular on his blog. Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Kyon

Banned
WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiT

I can't... Urbanney is COMING. Even more confirmation of what direction she wants the alberm to go

52b0f867.gif

botty

Banned
I don't know how to take his Legendtina posts...is he a hater? Is he stanning? I just don't know...

But I DO know that for all the promo he gives Britney his Legendtina posts are the most popular on his blog. Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

#oop

And he puts the most effort into his Xtina post. He claims his love for Xtina is a "shady love," but I don't buy it. Doesn't really matter, though. As long as he continues to give the legend promo I can't be mad~

Kyon

Banned
Rih TAUGHT HA! I am now 10000% sure Rih and Brit are besties behind the scenes plotting all this slayage on both ends.

Koodo

Banned
What a SVELTE GODDESS, and the fabric of the couture looks comfortably wrapped around her toned body rather than bursting at the seams.

DMeisterJ

Banned
She looks so READY to SLAY.

During the X-Factor, she didn't look like she was present, but these pics, lordT, I'm ready for UrbanNey to slay me with Album 8

botty

Banned
All this shade. nnnnn

I'm just going to perch. I am currently on a magical candy adventure with Koodo, and I just canT.

ibe5AYaPHs3VWD.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom