• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
tumblr_inline_mmebgtg6mR1qz4rgp.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Liam Payne ‏@Real_Liam_Payne 9h
Ps4 looks wicked can't wait to play it ... Bit nerdy but I'm putting out there

Niall Horan ‏@NiallOfficial 9h
This new playstation 4 looks unbelievable

Stan tbh.

Nemesis_

Not you all becoming religious :biblio:

Has this been posted yet? It seems Cher's album is kind of coming together, she's performing on The Voice soon too.

BMbLpYrCcAABWQw.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Not you all becoming religious :biblio:

Has this been posted yet? It seems Cher's album is kind of coming together, she's performing on The Voice soon too.

BMbLpYrCcAABWQw.jpg

Where are the flaws? NOWHERE

When will Madonna? NEVER

When will your other faves? NOT EVEN IN THEIR DREAMS!!!

SLAY GODDESS OF POP!!!!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Glass ceiling cracker and HAIR ICON?

Who does she think she is

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I just opened a can of worms (gummy worms) for Nintendo E3
and a bag of Rolo to add more damage

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Christina is going to perform on The Voice finale but she will be doing Feel This Moment

paying Lotus dust just like the rest of the world
iYw1e1cENUO94.gif

Bladenic

We should probably stop with the games before Mumei comes and ends our careers like Sony did to Microsoft and FF15 will do to your faves.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
So yall know we are not getting The Greatest Thing anymore with Cher + Gaga
here is why

@AlenaLovesCHER: @cher just wanted to ask-GaGa gave U TGT ,right?cant U just sing it solo w/out her?or it was meant to be sang only in duet?

Cher @AlenaLovesCHER Could,but its GREAT Duet.Redid my vocal,“GOOD CALL”Always hated it & Loved Hers! Now I like Mine2! Red1 was 2 redo track,

Cher ‏@cher But he blew it off.Have singers who like song,but not production,its old. Red’s contract says No one is allowed 2touch track & he’s MIA.wtf

Cher ‏@cher The the whole thing’s a Cfk & I’ve been living with it way Too long

Cher ‏@cher @dombail I’m over it & moving on !
No Sweat ! It’s ALL GOOD ! REALLY BYE ! I’m in trouble ! Am late… as usual

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Is that what she's trying to say in those tweets.
psyduck.gif

Translation: RedOne wanted to redo the track but he blew it off. Singers (?) liked the song but not the production because its old and RedOne's contract says no one is allow to touch the song. He is currently MIA so.... basically she cant use it?

Aguila

#ICONIC
Translation: RedOne wanted to redo the track but he blew it off. Singers (?) liked the song but not the production because its old and RedOne's contract says no one is allow to touch the song. He is currently MIA so.... basically she cant use it?

Oh. I c now. At least the Tony Bennett album is coming. I hope Gaga doesn't pull a Beyonce where she gets a lot of exposure and doesn't take advantage of it to launch the ARTPOP era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom