• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

I don't really know how reliable this is but yeah, whatever:

Since the Wanted and Justin Bieber share a manager in Scooter Braun, it’s no shock that the boy band and pop music’s Boy Wonder have collaborated on a track for the group’s forthcoming new album.

Rita Ora also appears on the platter.

Max George, the shaved headed member who had a dalliance with Lindsay Lohan at one point, confirmed to The Sun that they’ve worked with producer Dr. Luke, a favorite hitmaker for Katy Perry. George also said they worked with “Nasri who does a lot of Bieber’s stuff and Justin himself.”

There it is!

George also confirmed that Nathan Sykes is recovered from throat surgery, saying, “Nath’s back, so I think it’s gonna be our best album yet and hopefully there’ll be a couple of surprise collaborations there as well.”

A truly surprise collabo would be one with One Direction, but we doubt that such an epic, feud-ending endeavor is in the U.K. boy band’s cards.

Tom Paker also revealed that they’ve learned that Rihanna digs their new single, ‘Walks Like Rihanna.’ See, the Wanted can get along with fellow popsters.

“We met her manager, Jay Brown, in New York and he said he really liked it and she really liked it, which is always a good sign ’cause if she hated it we’d be in a pretty bad place,” Parker joked.

George is less concerned about RiRi’s opinion of the song, saying, “We’d put it out anyway! I think she’s avoiding us since we wrote that one.”

Now that’s not the right attitude, Max. You need to cozy up to her so she performs it with you at a big radio fest or something. Are we right or are we right?

http://popcrush.com/the-wanted-justin-bieber-collabo/

Nemesis_

vxxoY8A.png

#DEAD

Nemesis_

How's FARTPOP coming along?

I don't know, but I do know she hasn't already completed the first leg of a world* tour for an old album, posted numerous photos of her playing dress ups on Tumblr and instead is spending her time IN A STUDIO with PRODUCERS.

And attending a friend's wedding in Mexico >_>

She was also INJURED for several months in case you forgot.

DMeisterJ

Banned
It's always so funny when the HIVE come for Rih saying she spends all her time on Instagram/Twitter when she could be trying to perform better, while their fave is on Instagram/Tumblr when she doesn't have an album out.

Just an observation.

Translation: RedOne wanted to redo the track but he blew it off. Singers (?) liked the song but not the production because its old and RedOne's contract says no one is allow to touch the song. He is currently MIA so.... basically she cant use it?
Well, well, well, it really looks like Red One and GaGa are on the rocks right now. :(

I love that you brought back your sexy Drake avatar. hnnnnggg

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It's always so funny when the HIVE come for Rih saying she spends all her time on Instagram/Twitter when she could be trying to perform better, while their fave is on Instagram/Tumblr when she doesn't have an album out.

Just an observation.
What's funny is that I don't think I've ever even mentioned Instagram.

But now that you mention it Rih could do with singing and dancing lessons, yes.

What's funny is that I don't think I've ever even mentioned Instagram.

But now that you mention it Rih could do with singing and dancing lessons, yes.

lol

DMJ's passive aggressive obsession with the HIVE is adorbs. I think I've only mentioned Instagram once but it was more along the lines of her "treating it like her own personal drug cartel," though yes I suppose she could put the phone down and learn how to be a better entertainer.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Cher ‏@cher But he blew it off.Have singers who like song,but not production,its old. Red’s contract says No one is allowed 2touch track & he’s MIA.wtf

tbh, I'm going to be sad if "MIA.wtf" doesn't enter popgaf vernacular.

Somebody should use their twitter powers to get Cher to board here!

Kyon

Banned
lol

DMJ's passive aggressive obsession with the HIVE is adorbs. I think I've only mentioned Instagram once but it was more along the lines of her "treating it like her own personal drug cartel," though yes I suppose she could put the phone down and learn how to be a better entertainer.

XBeyOne should do the same with releasing... well anything at this point

Kyon

Banned
I can't believe that someone with a Final Fantasy vXIII/XV avatar is trying to come for anybody's wig for not releasing on time.

DismissedT.

On time? There was no date and development started in 2011 you tried.

Stop changing the subject to other things tho. WHERE IS GROWN WOMAN?

WHERE IS STANDING ON THE SUN?

WHERE IS THE ALBUM RELEASE DATE?

WHERE IS ANYTHING?

Trigger

I'm still kinda pressed that Bey hasn't released GW and SOTS yet. They're just promotional singles it seems. E3 whipping me into a frenzy hasn't made me forget that.

WHERE IS ANYTHING?

She's too busy watching Emelie Sande to see what else she can mop. lol

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

LOL, development started in 2011? So I guess the fact that it looks exactly like a game that started development THE BEST PART OF A DECADE AGO is mere coincidence?

I suppose if you're going to REACH for the stars, you might as well go for the lowest one you can.

WHERE IS ANYTHING?
DOES ANYBODY CARE ALL THAT MUCH EXCEPT THE HATERS?

She'll release it when she's good and ready.

Kyon

Banned
Can you stop with the game talk? Mumei said to stop and you're still trying it. Get your ass banned I dont care

She's too busy watching Emelie Sande to see what else she can mop. lol

;____________________________________;

@Trigger dont bother calling them promo singles if you cant even release them on itunes for gods sakes

Kyon

Banned
DOES ANYBODY CARE ALL THAT MUCH EXCEPT THE HATERS?

She'll release it when she's good and ready.

And you call yourself a STAN? Sitting there and admitting that HATERS and NONE FANS care more about a release from your faves than you?

Sad and pathetic

It's not about her being ready. She already has the material ready so dont try that excuse. She's lazy and her firing Matthew was the worst decision of her career

WHERE IS ANYTHING?

I guess you wouldn't be so pressed if you didn't care. Didn't someone post that she said the album would be out in November? I assume once the American leg of her successful world tour begins the singles will drop, and the album will drop once the tour concludes.

Kyon

Banned
I guess you wouldn't be so pressed if you care. Didn't someone post that she said the album would be out in November? I assume once the American leg of her successful world tour begins the singles will drop, and the album will drop once the tour concludes.

I DO care! I never said I didn't. Where did I say I didn't? 5th grade education strikes again.

Can you stop with the game talk? Mumei said to stop and you're still trying it. Get your ass banned I dont care

;____________________________________;

@Trigger dont bother calling them promo singles if you cant even release them on itunes for gods sakes

I honesly have no idea what's going on at her camp right now. We've heard FOUR songs from her so far, two of them are sure things for the album, and we still have no album name, no release dates, no physical releases. I dunno if she's just waiting out the tour or whether she's still working on it and is keeping quiet.

I used to be really impatient but at this point I'm just gonna wait until the album's fully cooked. Waiting for Born This Way was so brutal but once it came out it was totally worth it. I can take comfort in the fact that once Bey's new album comes out it will slay me, and that the project won't get rushed for the sake of maximizing on sales or promo. Quality's my priority, and that seems to be hers as well.

Kyon

Banned
I honesly have no idea what's going on at her camp right now. We've heard FOUR songs from her so far, two of them are sure things for the album, and we still have no album name, no release dates, no physical releases. I dunno if she's just waiting out the tour or whether she's still working on it and is keeping quiet.

I used to be really impatient but at this point I'm just gonna wait until the album's fully cooked. Waiting for Born This Way was so brutal but once it came out it was totally worth it. I can take comfort in the fact that once Bey's new album comes out it will slay me, and that the project won't get rushed for the sake of maximizing on sales or promo. Quality's my priority.

Thank you for explaining how you feel about this instead of trying to drag a video game. Truly a class act! It's good to know at least one Bey stan cares

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
And you call yourself a STAN? Sitting there and admitting that HATERS and NONE FANS care more about a release from your faves than you?

Sad and pathetic

You know what I usually associate with a REGULAR AS CLOCKWORK SCHEDULE?

BOWEL MOVEMENTS.

I'm happy for the artists I like to take as long as they need with their work. The haters only care because they feel they need to hear the music before they can invent reasons to hate it. I say why bother? They might as well invent their reasons now, it'll have about as much to do with the quality of the music as it will then.

I DO care! I never said I didn't. Where did I say I didn't? 5th grade education strikes again.

I think a fifth grader would have comprehended that sentence different than you did. It clearly states that you are pressed because you care. But in your never ending haste to drag someone you missed it.

Edit : oops. I see the problem. Posting from my phone and left a word out. Lol.

Kyon

Banned
I think a fifth grader would have comprehended that sentence different than you did. It clearly states that you are pressed because you care. But in your never ending haste to drag someone you missed it.

Edit : oops. I see the problem. Posting from my phone and left a word out. Lol.

???? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom