• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

buy lotus.

BMXi2gLCAAAUuNd.jpg

Poor Max.

Bladenic

VEEP is slaying me!

Julia Louis-Dreyfus truly is the Queen of Comedy.

I haven't seen last week yet. But I'm watching Arrested Development S2 and she came back and slayed. She really is the indisputable Queen. Tina and Amy have to settle for Princesses.

Kelly Clarkson ‏@kelly_clarkson
Can't wait to perform my next country single tonight at #CMAfest!!! #TieItUp WHO'S READY?!!!!!! say.ly/hSd604n

VcK5Cd4.jpg

Oh...oh, dear.

Looks like country Kelly is happening since we have already heard two songs that were said to be singles.

Not sure how I feel about the song. Can only find a LQ recording.

botty

Banned
Looks like country Kelly is happening since we have already heard two songs that were said to be singles.

Not sure how I feel about the song. Can only find a LQ recording.

I would love a full on Country Kelly era. I'm sure there are people like us who would agree.

ibi0JbyLt6OLVU.gif

Mumei

(12:35:12 AM) Kabouter: Mumei wants to read Artemisia
(12:35:19 AM) Kabouter: I figured you'd read enough of Artemisia in PopGAF

Welp.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
*Random talk*

I wish Rihanna albums had better quality. I like her studio voice its distinct and you can tell who she is on the radio. I would like her do something very urban centered and less pop. I think she can take a page from Kat Dahlia Gangsta and do her thing. While it seems I hate Rihanna I really dont. I hate unapologetic since the album as a whole was shit. Rihanna might not have the bestest voice in the industry but its unique and interesting to work with. Still needs to pull her shit up live but who cares I aint here for her concerts.

*Random talk over*

Styles

UK iTunes

8 The Lord - Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran)

Another top ten hit?

It's actually number 5 if you combine the 2 versions.

8 Taylor Swift - Everything Has Changed
21 Taylor Swift - Everything Has Changed

Slaylor

ig5cvVSBSpDED.gif

4 consecutive top 10s in the UK this era.

Also:

61 Taylor Swift - 22
71 Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble.

Album:

Red

#5 United Kingdom

Local bitch HEW?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Robin Thicke and his disgusting song is Number 1 in the Uk
He was on Graham Norton and they said it was the fastest selling song of the year + he ws number one in like 40 countries. It's now at 400k+ after two weeks in the UK

I am literally disgusted with my countrymen.

732409574.gif

The returns of our faves cannot come fast enough.

edit; I see there was some supreme court battle about reselling mp3s
Was there ever a problem with people wanting to resell digital downloads? I thought most people just deleted them when they got bored

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Robin Thicke and his disgusting song is Number 1 in the Uk
He was on Graham Norton and they said it was the fastest selling song of the year + he ws number one in like 40 countries. It's now at 400k+ after two weeks in the UK

I am literally disgusted with my countrymen.

732409574.gif

The returns of our faves cannot come fast enough.

I can't believe it was only a few months ago that people had the good taste to get White Noise to #2, now they are pushing this trash to the top.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I can't believe it was only a few months ago that people had the good taste to get White Noise to #2, now they are pushing this trash to the top.

The rest of the top 10 is actually quite nice. Aside from Union J that is

I legit can't see what anyone likes about Blurred Lines. It is just awful

edit; If Pharrel produced that and was on get lucky and they're both kinda similar sounds, I hope this does not mean ATMJAM will sound the same.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The rest of the top 10 is actually quite nice. Aside from Union J that is

I legit can't see what anyone likes about Blurred Lines. It is just awful

edit; If Pharrel produced that and was on get lucky and they're both kinda similar sounds, I hope this does not mean ATMJAM will sound the same.

Somehow I can't see Azealia going from #YUNGRAPUNXEL to Blurred Lines, but I guess stranger things have happened.

Matt_

Boo skype tbh, Plug <3<3

edit; I am s damn hungry
Where is my shopping delivery tbh

And disclosure's Settle Debuted number 1 in the Uk, which I'm sure a couple of you will be happy about
Don't know the numbers though

Matt_

Why does Beyonce feel the need to write letters to other women congratulating them on doing their job?
They all just seem so patronising

i1KzhSaSBgxEM.gif

Matt_

Huh, what an interesting development
My summer ball is this weekend and they've got a couple of big acts and a few complete hews

But one of these hews is called Ayah Marar, and she's actually half decent

3813a063-9d78-435e-afde-e996053dcc65.jpg

I could get drunk and twerk to this
Mind Conroller is fire tbh

Nemesis_

Seriously though this is the time Beyonce should be writing songs for her album or putting the album out, not pretending to be an eight year old writing letters to Catwoman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom