• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Well I will be in here anyway.

http://plug.dj/popgaf/

Not sure I am going to be able to make the EA one but should be making the Ubisoft and Sony ones.

Yes!! Get in before the show starts
fab06938.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Some blessed soul played this in plug

Flawless tbh

tumblr_inline_mmg4cfQdm71qz4rgp.gif

edit; 2 minute wait between posts?

face-4.gif

Cynosure

Blue Ivy Carter said:
Broken Spearit said:
Well I'm coming to slay.

My body is back and my music is going to snatch wigs... the original Queen of Pop/Sex Symbol is back!

My beloved, book-bag shaped sister in Christ,

Your days of being a sex symbol are long gone....just like your days of having full use of your limbs.

I live.

toddlerbop.gif

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I just discovered this track by Nicolas Jaar called And I Say ft. Scout Larue and Will Epstein and I'm really loving the jazzy, chilled out, sexy vibe. I can't seem to find it on iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon. Anyone know where I purchase it?

You can't buy it anywhere because he's never released it as a single or on any albums or compilations. It was something he put together while still in college and eventually tossed it online.

3phemeral

You can't buy it anywhere because he's never released it as a single or on any albums or compilations. It was something he put together while still in college and eventually tossed it online.

Oh really? Damn, I'd hate not to give him my coins. He has other tracks I'm digging through that I like so far that I'll probably purchase. :) Thanks for the info, Hota :)

Yeah, streaming is such an unknown since we cannot separate general youtube views from USA only.

Will be between Robin, Macklemore, and Daft Punk.

Lmao when will Justin this era? Thicke Dick his power.

TBH Mirrors probably would have gone #1 if it wasn't for the 8 minute run time and his album sales sapping energy from the singles.

I am not complaining though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom