• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

nnnnn

I did have a PS2.
bhuHH.gif

SaintZ

I never owned a Sony console until the PS3, oop.

In other news Avril's second single "Rock N' Roll" is coming this July. Avril said some other pop girl is singing in the song but it is a secret. All the signs point to Miley though.

ibaj8oxyo7wzdachxfn.gif

Bladenic

A few years ago if you told me Avril would sing a song with Miley Cyrus I would have been like "wut" but nowadays I believe it.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I've only ever seen one gamecube in the wild and didn't know that the original xbox existed until the 360 came along

Nintendo handhelds and sony consoles 4lyf

Listening to Yeezus now and it is not doing a good job of holding my attention

iOFXIyfyD0sTg.gif

In other news Avril's second single "Rock N' Roll" is coming this July. Avril said some other pop girl is singing in the song but it is a secret. All the signs point to Miley though.
I'm cautiously optimistic about this. I'm glad she is doing something, though. It has been too quiet in Avril land. Did she still not decide on an album date yet?

SaintZ

I'm cautiously optimistic about this. I'm glad she is doing something, though. It has been too quiet in Avril land. Did she still not decide on an album date yet?
The album is going to be released in September (bug)

I guess she's gonna release a third single when the album drops. Mess. I blame the wedding with Satan for all of this.

I never owned a Sony console until the PS3, oop.

ibaj8oxyo7wzdachxfn.gif

I was pure Nintendo fanboy until the Wii. Stood in line at launch in 2006, bought the Wii, played it nonstop for two years. Sold it and bought an Xbox 360 in late 2008. In mid 2009 I sold it and bought a PS3. Had and enjoyed the PS3 ever since.

That said I really want a Wii U now :(

Well... I want a Wii U once the government allows it to play games.

Trigger

I thought Bladenic stanned Kelly?

New studio album will probably not come till next year. Xmas album this year.

Just a Christmas album I think. Unless one of the songs pulls a Mariah, 2013 is the first year since she won Idol that she won't have a Top 10 hit since PLU flopped :'(

(not counting 2008 since she didn't have any songs out then)

oh

Not really here for Xmas album fodder.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
She performed it on American Idol and it still flopped. Dismissed.
One performance doesn't count as promotion. Let's get serious.

People Like Us is a good song that should have done well. She wasn't allowed to perform it live until that Idol show though, way after the Greatest Hits album was released, and then they took forever to release the video. Had it been a big push from the start, I bet the results would have been better.

Tie It Up will do good on the Country charts, and I'm sure that's all they're hoping for. It's not supposed to be a smash.

And yeah, this year we're only getting an Xmas album from her. New album next year though, supposedly.

Page 48 of the stan handbook states quite clearly that 'no promo' is a very ambiguous term.

Promotional tour? No promo. Playing the superbowl? No promo.

TBH there isn't even anything that could be spun as promo. She has quite literally done nothing for the last couple months.

Lets not equat Kellegend stans with #Navy & Beyhive.

Bladenic

Who are you even talking to?

...or are your trying to made the (completely ignorant and incorrect) point that promo doesn't matter?

A good song with wide appeal would find a way to smash, something was obviously wrong with Flop like Me.

It's also pathetic that even after over a decade in the game Kelly still just gets Carrie's leftover budget to shoot her tepid videos. An embarrassment really.

A good song with wide appeal would find a way to smash, something was obviously wrong with Flop like Me.

It's also pathetic that even after over a decade in the game Kelly still just gets Carrie's leftover budget to shoot her tepid videos. An embarrassment really.

True, BUT there are many good, not great, songs that flop or smash 100% based on promo.

I agree on the music videos though.

royalan

Page 48 of the stan handbook states quite clearly that 'no promo' is a very ambiguous term.

Promotional tour? No promo. Playing the superbowl? No promo.

How the hell is The Mrs. Satan Show a promotional tour? What's she promoting besides herself? The album is clearly not coming out until the tour is done at this point.

It's a farewell tour, at this point.

Bladenic

How the hell is The Mrs. Satan Show a promotional tour? What's she promoting besides herself? The album is clearly not coming out until the tour is done at this point.

Everything about this post has me hollering.

Trigger

I have to think the album was delayed for some reason. Odd decisions on Bey's part.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

BYE, that was a reference to the 777 Tour and Madonna's superbowl show.

[b l e $ $] that Bey remains at the front of your mind as per

I had a dream last night that all of us were sitting in RuPaul's Interior Illusions Lounge sipping cocktails and clocking each other. Alliances were made, shade was thrown, and TWO of you had the throwdown of the century.

As a hint, I'll say that I've always imagined these two members as actual drag queens. The shade

Trigger

I had a dream last night that all of us were sitting in RuPaul's Interior Illusions Lounge sipping cocktails and clocking each other. Alliances were made, shade was thrown, and TWO of you had the throwdown of the century.

As a hint, I'll say that I've always imagined these two members as actual drag queens. The shade

You should tell us who tbh

ibf1K8zZd7GZHx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom