• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Fuck the vocal.

This performance was clearly about showing America the new measurements.

#Legend

#Midrifftina

Ready for the new album

icS63m5WzSJkj.gif

Koodo

Banned
In news that doesn't concern necrotic careers, Madonna attends the premiere of her MDNA Tour Film.

cvmc4g9s.png

~in memory of Pho~

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Glee only made it got to the top 30 - 20 then it stalled and was about to fall again then The Voice covered it and got it to go to the top 10

also its radio play has increased so that also has helped it

Kyon

Banned
I never knew it was on The Voice actually lol

It was on season finale of GLEE as well as the I love it song so i assumed it was Glee's power

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I'm watching Christina's performance on The Voice now. She looks damn hot, but holy fuck these vocals are terrible. Wow. I want to blame part of it on the live mixing. The balance was definitely off between her, Pitbull, and the music, but damn. Guys. Wow. I just. I'm trying to comprehend and can't.

I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt and hope that this was an off night in what's looking to be her real attempt at a comeback/makeover.

And Pitbull looks like some slapstick clown with sunglasses.

royalan

I'm watching Christina's performance on The Voice now. She looks damn hot, but holy fuck these vocals are terrible. Wow. I want to blame part of it on the live mixing. The balance was definitely off between her, Pitbull, and the music, but damn. Guys. Wow. I just. I'm trying to comprehend and can't.

And Pitbull looks like some slapstick clown with sunglasses.

Yeah, I don't think the did much rehearsing. I couldn't help but notice that every time Christina went to sing, immediately after singing the first note her had would shoot to her earpiece as though she were having problems hearing herself.

OMGGGGG CHRISTINA MY GODESSSS

You look so FLAWLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You can tell when she's happy. She's so fucking HAPPYYYYYYY

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 LEGEND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom