• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Not "get that promo" when half of John Legend's Twitter followers are burning in the crematorium.

ERgCdqY.gif
ERgCdqY.gif
ERgCdqY.gif

If you’re looking for someone to administer a few fucks, don’t bother looking towards Rihanna. During a recent show on her Diamonds World Tour, a fan seemed to grab and tug the pop star by her arm. Since the fan got a little too rough and didn’t have plans to let go, Curry Goat swung her microphone and clocked that child in the head.
It’s unfortunate that some fans get too carried away at these shows, but do you think RiRi was justified in wrecking that skull or did she take it too far? Either way, I’m not gonna fake like I didn’t laugh. Watch the clip below.

Link to video

royalan

What is going ON?!

TLC is releasing a Greatest Hits album called TLC 20.

VSE4GsU.jpg

They re-recorded a number of the songs, including Waterfalls Feat. Namie Amuro

They took out Left Eye's verse and replaced it with ENGRISH

WAT.

I'm SCREAMING.

I wonder if this has anything to do with them appearing in Queen Namie's new music video.

Queen Namie...she's coming. Crystal Kay better watch her back. ;___;

The album is going to be released in September (bug)

I guess she's gonna release a third single when the album drops. Mess. I blame the wedding with Satan for all of this.
September is so far from now. The album should have come out by now, tbh. And, yeah, her getting with Chad was a bad idea.

Kelly Clarkson- Tie It Up

!!!

Really cute for a pop/country song. She betta don't have any relationship struggles after all this ballyhooing she's done about how in love she is. It's a nice change of pace for her, though.
WOOHOO!

Man, this song is so damn good. Country Kelly slays me.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Black Skinhead is a fucking BOP. Hearing it makes me wanna hit the DF.

I Am A God is how I imagine how being a psychopath feels though :biblio: But it still shits on your faves.

My only question is WHY THE FUCK DID DAFT PUNK GIVE US RAM WHEN THEY WERE CAPABLE OF DOING THIS?

Trigger

Yeezus is just so sonically different from DP wanted to do with RAM. I don't think they deprived themselves of anything. I still think RAM has some great tracks (Touch, Contact, Get Lucky, etc).

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I prefer DP Ram over Yeezus. Simply not my thing and I like that DP went softer with RAM because its giving them a bit more versatility with their sound despite some people not liking it.

WHAT THE FUCK

So You Think You Can Dance pulled an Idol and stacked its Top 20 with a bunch of absolute fuglies. Way to miss the point of the show, execs :-(

My copious semen will not be disseminated tonight. And I had so much of it in reserve too tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom