• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duhadra seff irrigrey
Juslava seif innocent
I'm in the rat trick babe in
I was barn dess wayyy

/me singing Born This Way with a ping pong ball in my mouth

botty

Banned
Duhadra seff irrigrey
Juslava seif innocent
I'm in the rat trick babe in
I was barn dess wayyy

/me singing Born This Way with a ping pong ball in my mouth

Soulscribe
singing relaxes the throat...

a6rCG.gif

Mumei

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! WHyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????????????!!!!

tumblr_lvy3f1Kcvh1ql5yr7o1_400.gif
tumblr_lvy318aFZS1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_lvy3094i7d1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Touchdown
The Art of Letting Go

i6RO6ijeM1ks2.gif

Kyon

Banned
Everyone getting ghetto and urban. Britney her outstanding and undeniable impacT.

Miley is truly ha progeny

Get Dat hit
iYrda4nYGYfeu.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Miley gets messy on Twitter after Rihanna drags a bitch on Instagram. Truly rihductive.

Link

BadGalRiri said:
LOL!!!! My money got a bad habit of pissing people off!! If you sincerely wanna help little girls more than their own parents do, here's a toxic tip: don't be amateur with your articles, you sound bitter! What's all this about hair and nails and costumes and tattoos?? ....That shit ain't clever!!! That shit ain't journalism! That's a sad sloppy menopausal mess!!! Nobody over here acts like they're perfect! I don't pretend that I'm like you, i just live... My life!! And I don't know why y'all still act so surprised by any of it!! "Role Model" is not a position or title that I have ever campaigned for, so chill wit dat! I got my own fucked up shit to work on, I'll never portray that as perfect, but for right now it's ME!! Call it what ya want!! Toxic was cute, Poisonous Pop Princess had a nice ring to it, just a lil wordy! And P.S. my first American Vogue cover was in 2011...APRIL!!! #ElizabethAnnJones

Kyon

Banned
Your tag. It's among the best on GAF.

PS: can someone explain the random capitalised T's at the end of words in here? It's hard to keep up with POP GAF slang...

Thank you *.*

Also Stans have a knack for blasphemy and using religious figures and biblical references to praise their faves lol

The T is actually supposed to represent a cross :) but it can also mean T in Tea which = the drama, situation. It can also just mean that we want to make sentences have more punch

Your tag. It's among the best on GAF.

PS: can someone explain the random capitalised T's at the end of words in here? It's hard to keep up with POP GAF slang...

Drag queens and gay men of color and their grandmothers something something, online appropriation something something, online popular culture something something, diva pop star super fans something something

(Or what Kyon said)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom