• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Her high point is is still 212, and in the only region of the world that gave a fuck about it.

That Azealia sure is going places.

Be seated dear, your seethe is showing. Would the high point of your fave's hypothetical live shows be anything released this decade?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I GOT RACKS RACK RACKS TILL THE ATMJAM
TELL ME WHAT YOU WANNA DO

ATMJAM at 41mins in

Yado

RIP rest of the world

ib1HAGM9qlgZjW.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm not there this year because I didn't get tickets the lineup is kind of crap, but I am gonna miss all the meat walking around in short shorts and tank tops

I didn't even know when the tickets went on sale
But yeh the line up is shit this year

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I didn't even know when the tickets went on sale
But yeh the line up is shit this year

I woke up at like 9am rocking the hangover of the forever and tried for like an hour to get tickets before they all sold out. It was a total mess, apparently one of the ticket servers had a messed up IP address so it was easier to get tickets if you lived anywhere else in the world than if you lived in the UK. RIP.

moulels

So YOKO ONO just slayed me like no other artist in 2013.

She announced her new album TAKE ME TO THE LAND OF HELL releasing september 17th.

I9fiTSP.jpg

Moonbeams is the first track of the album, be advised her iconic screams are prominently featured when the song explodes. When will your faves when they reach 80 years old?

Y9BxwbN.jpg

People are planets
Their souls are suns
Orbiting the dance floor
Of our cosmic club
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dx6YZAD.gif

I didn't get to weigh in on Gaga's appearance at Pride yesterday, but I'll say this:

Gaga's acapella national anthem > Beyonce's.

I honestly didn't think she could pull off the national anthem vocally, so that performance blew me away.

She sounded amazing, looked AMAZING, her speech was articulate and heartfelt, and overall she was a fucking triumph.

FU.CKING. LEGEND. Gaga season is coming around and nobody is fucking safe.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
On Gaga.

The speech she made it about herself first which its not surprising knowing how self absorbed she is behind that mantle of kindness she likes to give. Obviously couldn't go straight (or gay) to the point considering she needed to make the speech about herself 1st. She looked basic which I'm gonna say maybe she should try it more often than the try hard outfits she usually uses she its looking better with the plastic surgeries she has been getting lately. The performance was weak vocally trying hard to sing properly but being a joke at it since it shows she can't really do a competent work which reminds me of this. Obviously your stanning goggles can't let you see the multiple fails she did there. She did some interesting things vocally in some parts but for most of the part was a weak effort.

Anyway my main point. Gaga shouldn't sing the National Anthem ever again and stick to her flashy shows full of illusions to hide the shortcomings she has.

Now I'll wait for basics to tell me how wrong I am and how my faves have done worst than that and I dont care as I will probably agree that when they do shit performances they are shit as I am not a deaf stan. #EasyBreezyBeautiful

tumblr_m3t3mpGD1Y1qja3x0o1_500.gif

Jitters

212 is going to be on Azealia's album, right? If so, does that mean it will be the best hip hop track two years in a row, or will it not count?

royalan

On Gaga.

The speech she made it about herself first which its not surprising knowing how self absorbed she is behind that mantle of kindness she likes to give. Obviously couldn't go straight (or gay) to the point considering she needed to make the speech about herself 1st. She looked basic which I'm gonna say maybe she should try it more often than the try hard outfits she usually uses she its looking better with the plastic surgeries she has been getting lately. The performance was weak vocally trying hard to sing properly but being a joke at it since it shows she can't really do a competent work which reminds me of this. Obviously your stanning goggles can't let you see the multiple fails she did there. She did some interesting things vocally in some parts but for most of the part was a weak effort.

Anyway my main point. Gaga shouldn't sing the National Anthem ever again and stick to her flashy shows full of illusions to hide the shortcomings she has.

Now I'll wait for basics to tell me how wrong I am and how my faves have done worst than that and I dont care as I will probably agree that when they do shit performances they are shit as I am not a deaf stan. #EasyBreezyBeautiful

ibzqDaizewgckL.gif

botty

Banned
On Gaga.

Steam

iWbeBOtJJtev9.gif

I didn't get to weigh in on Gaga's appearance at Pride yesterday, but I'll say this:

Gaga's acapella national anthem > Beyonce's.

I honestly didn't think she could pull off the national anthem vocally, so that performance blew me away.

She sounded amazing, looked AMAZING, her speech was articulate and heartfelt, and overall she was a fucking triumph.

FU.CKING. LEGEND. Gaga season is coming around and nobody is fucking safe.

Leave it to Xtina stans to find no fault in Gaga's vocals.
ibmDJST864J89p.gif

Bladenic

Um, didn't Drew say he couldn't wait for the 29th? Well it's almost over... Unless of course he meant the 29th of August..

#lmao #dead #RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom