• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Can't wait for tomorrow.

iFx0YskoAW37p.png

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The
lesser
national anthem was nice, but I've gone beyond getting hyped for gaga right now, I'll start going crazy when she actually releases something

Right now my attention is on Queen Azealia!

The life she has been giving me on twitter recently
She is going to SLAY today

ib25jES5wMIE0P.gif

Prepare your pussies for ATMJAM

Performed today and official snippet on Monday

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Why is the bbc only showing the pyramid stage and the itnroducing stage

Azealia is on the other stage, and she is on in 15 mins
I don't have time for this

edit; now they're showing the parks stage and the west holt stage
Where is my other stage

Aguila

#ICONIC
Why is the bbc only showing the pyramid stage and the itnroducing stage

Azealia is on the other stage, and she is on in 15 mins
I don't have time for this

edit; now they're showing the parks stage and the west holt stage
Where is my other stage

According to ATRLers, BBC isn't going to stream Azealia's set :(

But they'll upload the whole thing later.

Matt_

Apparently (twitter tea) her set will be up at half 4 which is in a hour and a half

I'm not happy about it all and don't see the point but it's not like an hour wait will kill me

If they censor it though

iXrQiJJxrbXI5.gif

Haim are on right now for those of you that like them
on the introducing stage

Matt_

Unless its a thing to do with her label or copyright I can't work out why they wouldnt stream it live
The twitter feed did say it would be up today though

ATMJAM best be fucking present

What is she wearing
http://instagram.com/p/bJV0r1gWAf/

edit;apparent set list

BN7xkaECQAIXNjp.jpg

SaintZ

Avril is getting married today in France.

ioqcijvp6pcosasb8m.gif

I'm surprised OT cares enough about her to make a thread about these news tbh.

Matt_

NgudbSM.png

How long does it take to upload a recording, jeesh

Knowing my luck it will go up when I go out
RIP my parents making me go to a 21st and quarter to 8

Matt_

bbcglasto ‏@bbcglasto 4m
Before TV coverage starts at 7pm >> we're going to tweet links to some of the most asked for / talked about sets from the weekend so far..

iPZPuNu8OcdBZ.gif
iPZPuNu8OcdBZ.gif

SaintZ

Lana Del Rey using that new Instagram video feature to good use

dvonCjpv4DY.jpg
OMGGGGGGG

Isn't this Anthony Mandler?

9FY9JhgYB9M.jpg

This must be the Bel Air/Gods and Monsters/American mini short. Or Tropico.

It seems the male model is Shaun Ross:

Ross_Shaun-F.jpg

The tats do look gross but they seem fake to me.

Matt_

Oh, talking of Adele, she gave birth to her son Angelo

bf66c2da-7dae-4738-950e-f45a06eff27d_300_Adele_062713.jpg

Don't think I saw anyone post it

edit; nnnnn RIP me
He's fucking eight months old omg

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Azealia Banks at Glastonbury 2013 – review
This year at the festival, it's an undeniable thrill to see Azealia Banks spitting her way through a series of booming, bass-heavy, rave-inflected tracks

4 out of 5
b80efe23.gif

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2013/jun/29/azealia-banks-glastonbury-2013-review

Who

Azealia Banks

Where and when

Other Stage, 3.15pm

Dress code

Dungarees, baseball caps and full 90s revival gear

What happened

There's been a sort of pleasant roundness to most performers at Glastonbury this year, and you'd be hard-pushed to find anything that would sound out of place on Radio 2, though this is, perhaps, more an indictment of the current state of the music industry than Glastonbury's bookers. So it's an undeniable thrill to see Azealia Banks spitting her way through a series of booming, bass-heavy, rave-inflected tracks that take in the New York drag scene, being a bad bitch, and how fierce she is. It helps that she looks like a refugee from Camden cybergoth shop Cyberdog (who have a stall here), all decked out in neon rubbery spines, while two queens vogue away behind her. "I got in a lot of trouble for releasing this song," she admits, launching into her Harlam Shake, with a Born Slippy teaser. "But y'all know I don't give a fuck." That attitude is very, very welcome right now.

Who's watching

Rabid fans on the front rows, plus baffled punters waiting for 212.

High point

Obviously, it's 212. Hearing a field full of people shouting, "I guess this cunt gettin' eaten" while they pump the air is definitely bracing.

Low point

Her between-songs patter didn't really set the field on fire: "This is a great achievement for me!" Great!

In a tweet

Bitch I'm in the 212, right round the corner from that bacon stand near the bar.

Not bad for someone who's been on the verge of disappearing from the biz for the past 18 months.
b80efe23.gif

royalan

Her high point is is still 212, and in the only region of the world that gave a fuck about it.

That Azealia sure is going places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom