• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ummm...the Gay National Anthem is clearly "Beautiful"

bender-futurama-laughing-oh-wait-youre-serious-laugh-harder-13665020235.gif

Vazra

Well, I'm pretty sure it's not Domino.

It wasn't even mentioned so it seems I got you steam pressed to get you to that point. Next time try using something that I have actually said like Believe , Coming out or Reflection.

Keep your #Struggles away from me.

Try using it when she actually uses something that its actually mentioned at the topic. I aint a delusional stan to call Domino a gay anthem (it aint)

botty

Banned
It wasn't even mentioned so it seems I got you steam pressed to get you to that point. Next time try using something that I have actually said like Believe , Coming out or Reflection.

Keep your #Struggles away from me.

Try using it when she actually uses something that its actually mentioned at the topic. I aint a delusional stan to call Domino a gay anthem (it aint)

The only struggle here is your comprehension. To say that Believe is anything more than an anthem for auto-tuned to death vocals is a sure sign of hysteria. Your uterus must be as shifted as your brain to think a song whose video exclusively shows a hetero-relationship is a GAY anthem. Meanwhile, The Legend's Beautiful video pretty much pioneered the gay-relationship-in-video trend that would later be copied by basic bitches like Katy and probably Jessie J (though who would know?). The irony of saying you aren't delusional is only surmounted by your difficulties with shading, dragging, and the english language. Sit Yo Ass Down.

naomireads.gif

Vazra

The only struggle here is your comprehension. To say that Believe is anything more than an anthem for auto-tuned to death vocals is a sure sign of hysteria. Your uterus must be as shifted as your brain to think a song whose video exclusively shows a hetero-relationship is a GAY anthem. Meanwhile, The Legend's Beautiful video pretty much pioneered the gay-relationship-in-video trend that would later be copied by basic bitches like Katy and probably Jessie J (though who would know?). The irony of saying you aren't delusional is only surmounted by your difficulties with shading, dragging, and the english language. Sit Yo Ass Down.

naomireads.gif

I see "Believe" on this list I never said Jessie J had a gay anthem on my posts neither Katy Perry (She sings for plastic bags rights). Your menopause and thirst its keeping you blind and see things to fit your needs. I'm so sorry to tell you not everything is like you want it to be. My shading and dragging has been lacking lately sure but there have been moments where your ass was dragged on the floor and underground. My english was never considered great then again I would like to see you writing on spanish and make sense without using Google Translate which will probably still make you sound worse. English ain't my first language and it ain't the first time I mentioned it. You can go for all you want calling my english terrible at least I ain't ignorant like your pressed ass is and never will.

naomireads.gif

Vazra

Another Wikipedia receipt. Cute!
i9UY4vRv5eqkk.gif

I'm sure that Believe is a song that is used often by the gay community, but to call it an anthem seems a bit wrong...given the context of the song and all. Though the context of ANYTHING has clearly not breached your vaginal walls and entered into your CORTEX. Blame the language barrier all you want, being lost in translation is no excuse for stringing together draggings that an aborted fetus would sneer at. You can call the fighters delusional all you want. Just know that you stan for lessors who couldn't even come for BLOATEDTINA BIGMACUILERA during the Lotus era with Max hanging from her teet. How is that for realiTy?

And I didn't say you mentioned Jessie J or Katy. Learn to read, and then you'll be able to read.

ibyTcJw6N1LIdK.gif

A receipt its a receipt. Google and you'll find more receipts.

Lana Del Rey "Born To Die" sold better than Bionic and Lotus
Cher has multiple albums that sold better than Xtina material
Jessie J "Who You Are" sold better than Bionic and Lotus
Should I continue?

As I mentioned before I can recognize when something fits or doesn't fit. Maybe you need to learn to recognize stuff too and not go blindly at stuff.

I ain't using the language barrier for excuse for my mistakes but simply reminding you that my grammar wont be perfect at all times. You can insult or make fun of my grammar and comprehension but the one looking like a fool in the end its you. Simply looking at mere shortcomings when you have so much that you see roots coming of your anus. You can try as hard to take your flop ass root to get better but you might end up bleeding out . Stay underground with the dirt you are.

It'd be real nice if the "not gays" would refrain from telling the out gays what our anthems are. Especially since they have a penchant for railing against "pandering" to the gay community.

royalan

It'd be real nice if the "not gays" would refrain from telling the out gays what our anthems are. Especially since they have a penchant for railing against "pandering" to the gay community.

Botty didn't make the claim that Beautiful is an anthem. I did. Botty just defended it as making sense.

Touchdown

Banned
Director, dancer, and actress Debbie Allen, who previously worked with Mariah on her 2009 Las Vegas shows and the 2010 Angels Advocate Tour, has announced via Twitter that Mariah will perform the "#Beautiful" remix with Miguel and Jeezy at the BET Awards tomorrow night:

Debbie Allen:
@mariahcarey @MiguelUnlimited and @YoungJeezy are going to tear down the house on the BET Awards Sunday!

YAAASSS!!!
tumblr_lxkjlgMawY1qf04yf.gif

Vazra

Eh. I don't think Believe is more of an anthem than Beautiful. Case in point:

871VC7Q.jpg

Gays love Believe because it's Cher. Not because it speaks to our experience in any sort of way.

Beautiful its a gay song because of the music video if that video didnt had the gay couple it wouldnt have the same impact on the gays. Reflection lyrics as a whole works better than Beautiful. Just lets take a look.

Look at me
You may think you see
Who I really am
But you'll never know me
Every day
It's as if I play a part
Now I see
If I wear a mask
I can fool the world
But I cannot fool my heart

Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

I am now
In a world where I
Have to hide my heart
And what I believe in
But somehow
I will show the world
What's inside my heart
And be loved for who I am

Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
Why is my reflection
Someone I don't know?
Must I pretend that I'm
Someone else for all time?
Who I am inside?

There's a heart that must be
Free to fly
That burns with a need to know
The reason why

Why must we all conceal
What we think, how we feel?
Must there be a secret me
I'm forced to hide?
I won't pretend that I'm
Someone else for all time
Who I am inside?
Who I am inside?

If she made the video about her being a lesbian or featuring a gay couple then it would have been an anthem but since she didn't get gay people kissing on the video it doesn't works.

royalan

Our experience? I bet you're serious too.

Yep. *.*

Beautiful its a gay song because of the music video if that video didnt had the gay couple it wouldnt have the same impact on the gays. Reflection lyrics as a whole works better than Beautiful. Just lets take a look.

If she made the video about her being a lesbian then it would have been another anthem but since she didnt get gay people kissing on the video it doesnt works.

I'm not arguing against Reflection also being a gay anthem. Just saying that Beautiful is composed of lyrics that speak to the generally disenfranchised, and is taken a step further by being one of the first music videos to openly feature a gay couple making out.

Vazra

Yep. *.*

I'm not arguing against Reflection also being a gay anthem. Just saying that Beautiful is composed of lyrics that speak to the generally disenfranchised, and is taken a step further by being one of the first music videos to openly feature a gay couple making out.

The thing is that almost no one calls Reflection as a gay anthem. Most people even forget that song exists unless they watch Mulan extras. The lyrics as a whole bring it more home than Beautiful which that could have simply been about girls feeling ugly and being bullied.

Reflection without the music video and lyrics alone gives more gay anthem than Beautiful does and while I do enjoy Beautiful I simply dont see it as high as other songs compared to it.

Yep. *.*

ibbb8GzpCTkgA8.gif

Anyway, my point was that I don't appreciate the alleged straights of the group co-opting our slang while at the same time holding up their nose to anything gay related, orcountless negative references to stars pandering to the community. I give two shits what song is a gay anthem, but i'd rather not have the "in it but not of it" crew dictate to me.

botty

Banned
Anyway, my point was that I don't appreciate the alleged straights of the group co-opting our slang while at the same time holding up their nose to anything gay related, orcountless negative references to stars pandering to the community. I give two shits what song is a gay anthem, but i'd rather not have the "in it but not of it" crew dictate to me.

Can you be specific? The night is young.

WKKIz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom