• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Mariah slaying on her spanglish ish, here's #Hermosa (the video)

i58htolIiJXrE.gif

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Scandinavian queens like to take their time; Annie's been teasing her new EPs since March 2012, and she was silent for maybe 2 years prior to that. It's kinda cute but it's totally frustrating.

I don't find it frustrating at all b/c they deliver a stellar product every. single. time. My ScandiQueens and Princes have never once let me down; if anything, they consistently exceed my expectations. That's definitely not something that can be said for my Americunt faves. UK disappointments are far less frequent, but they still happen.

Anyway. Swiss/Canadian import Cyril Hahn has his first single up this week and it's soooooo gooooood. Recent converts to Disclosure should get on this asap:

"Perfect Form" feat. Shy Girls

y'all needs to listen to his Mariah, Solange, and Destiny's Child remixes too.

Bladenic

The back pedaling and bandwagon on opinions once Gaga's new shit comes out and shits on every pop bitch who tried it this year will be glorious to witness.

Nemesis_

Yes the June 29th bullshit

Lady Gaga sent that letter over a year ago to her fans outside of her Melbourne hotel. This was the month that I attended the BTW Ball for the first time. I wasn't there when it happened (I didn't camp or anything like that) but I remember hearing about it all over social media on the day of the Ball. It's worth noting at this point that Gaga hadn't properly spoken about her album or even mentioned the name ARTPOP until the second Perth, Australia date where she said the new album was "less mature" or something to that effect. The ARTPOP title was announced some time later. This letter preceded that.

SEVERAL MONTHS LATER, IN FACT, THE YEAR AFTER in February 2013, she had a labral tear in her hip and had to go into recovery and postpone all of her promotional scheduling. You can all say what you want but a labral tear is not something to scoff about and it's more than just a broken hip.

What's the point of releasing a single or even new material when you are sick and unable to travel to promote it? Should she have somehow foreseen that she would be injured and factor this into the date?

Not to mention that nobody even knows what that date is. People filled in the gaps and expected too much. And this was exacerbated by Drew's stupid prophecies

Should I condemn Britney as a liar because she didn't finish that tour when she fucked up her knee? No. She got INJURED and had to POSTPONE (although IIRC she cancelled but that's not my point and I know if you are injured you should stop and she made the right choice).

I won't deny that ARTPOP has been the subject of numerous amounts of delays but there's still reasons for these delays and many of them include the fact that she couldn't fucking move for a few months. But she hasn't outright lied and it's just so excruciatingly BORING hearing these TIRED OPINIONS of the PRESSED.

Nemesis_

I guess it takes yet another pandering speech to the gays for ya'll to fall for her tricks again. Smh

A speech to the gays has nothing to do with me and has factored in no role in me deciding why I don't think she's a liar. You deflected.

Should we also talk about how a FINAL FANTASY stan is having a crack at someone for DELAYING something? Sit down.

Bye she has a lot to prove after BTW

I would also highlight that I think this is true too even though (like the only one who seems to be able to offer conducive critique) I think it's a great album.

Kyon

Banned
CiSUS Christ is slaying. She's even back on my familie's radar. They mostly only listen top 40 too.

I'm so happy that the only and most talented dancer in the biz is back in the lighT

i2CsPbf7ItRy4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom