• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do we still not know what the fuck happened to Gaga's Twitter?
it's probably some weird foreshadowing for a sequel to telephone called UI or someshit

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
For all you know, he could be extremely gifted in that department; the reason Ellie kept it around.

The most beautiful dick of all time and the tightest warmest asshole in the entire world would not convince me to spend the night with a man who looks like Uncle Fester suffered an unfortunate accident in Cher's wig closet on a heavy meth binge.

Nemesis_

The most beautiful dick of all time and the tightest warmest asshole in the entire world would not convince me to spend the night with a man who looks like Uncle Fester suffered an unfortunate accident in Cher's wig closet on a heavy meth binge.

14c9ois.gif

CRUMPET I HOPE YOUR TOWN IS DOING OKAY

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Gaga will come and impregnate us all with wonder and brilliance

Bey came all over the floor.

Nemesis_

One thing I don't understand (maybe because I'm in Australia where most famous local people are just embarrassing or you don't know who they are) is how people manage to shoot candids where seemingly nobody is walking up to them.

Is it really like that in the US? >_> Or are all these candids I see just really well cropped or something.

I mean the New York ones I posted of Gaga she looked like she was walking down the street and nobody was even batting an eyelid at her. It was weird.

Everytime I've been in close proximity or at arm's reach of Gaga she's been SURROUNDED

Kyon

Banned
One thing I don't understand (maybe because I'm in Australia where most famous local people are just embarrassing or you don't know who they are) is how people manage to shoot candids where seemingly nobody is walking up to them.

Is it really like that in the US? >_> Or are all these candids I see just really well cropped or something.

I mean the New York ones I posted of Gaga she looked like she was walking down the street and nobody was even batting an eyelid at her. It was weird.

Everytime I've been in close proximity or at arm's reach of Gaga she's been SURROUNDED

In those towns people see famous people all the time and most of the time its where they live so they are used to seeing them. Sometimes people dont recognize them tho.

Bladenic

TIGHTS as PANTS

Bro this is America. Every girl regardless of size wears tights and yoga pants everywhere. Not that I'm complaining.

Anyway I can't wait for Miley's album. Sept is so close yet so far. Do we have a release window for MKS? After Flatline I am thirsty for more.

botty

Banned

You are my only hope
The truth that dealt the consequence
I know you don't feel the same
You're sensible but it doesn't make sense

iHWadavqSVLBr.gif

I know I'm gonna weep my heart out
You know I'm gonna try much harder
But it isn't the shit in my head
Pulling me under this time

iHWadavqSVLBr.gif

RubyFaith

I suppose...

I missed her performance at the BET awards and watched (a bootlegged version) on youtube just now.

Should've known better.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
It's nothing to do with pop but I think you girls will enjoy this

The strivers dont get her

ik5ZEvpwo3Q83.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom