• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait...what's happening here? At first, I thought she was reacting to something he said. If she's reacting to his appearance, then what little respect I may or may not have still had for her is officially gone.

iPL9kgOaLyvLH.gif

Is that picture not obviously a shop to everyone?

Nemesis_

Kelly was a flop on some shitty dancing show that happened here. And Jason Derulo was even worse because he was visibly uncomfortable whenever a drag act were on stage.

I hope Kellendria does better on XFactor. Lord knows she needs the coin ;_;

Trigger

Kelly will probably be out-shined by Demi and Simon. They've got the better chemistry. I never felt like L.A. and Brit had much of a role to play on XF US's panel. I'm not sure how Kelly will fit in with this group. The coins and promo are still good for her definitely.

Touchdown

Banned
#Beautiful has officially been certified platinum in Australia by ARIA, denoting sales exceeding 70,000 copies. This is Mariah's 21st platinum record in Australia, and her biggest hit since "We Belong Together" in 2005. (She is actually on track to surpass "We Belong Together" in the coming weeks!)

Mariah joins a small group of elite artists to have ARIA platinum hits spanning three decades. (90s, 00s & 10s)

Continues to slay....Bless the Aussies...
tumblr_mpfuuod3jS1qa74kvo2_250.gif

Nemesis_

See, now why you gotta call me out like that? lol

I am intrigued by this show and read up on a few reviews...

So far, I am really intrigued Orphan Black. I like the concept and I like Sarah’s actor, Tatiana Maslany. Tatiana does a really great job of portraying the wayward, rough-around-the-edges Sarah and seems pretty confident taking acting risks. For a Canadian-made show with a Canadian cast, this show is pretty edgy. There’s sex, full nudity (I can’t remember the last time, outside of Queer as Folk, that I saw a character’s totally naked ass on Canadian television) violence, graphically detailed corpses, sex work, cocaine… really, the list goes on.

I see what Botty means.

i4C7Yu1KKP7MP.gif

Will wait for the home release >_>

Oh and Nicole Scherzinger is currently in Kazakhstan looking RADIANT and totally not tired at all

43eb39c8e64511e2b78b22000a1f8cd1_7.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Its always nice when you put your itunes library on shuffle and find a little gem that you've paid dust too
Baffled as to why I haven't listened to it much before though, the intro is great and that usually decides what songs I play

edit; I'm tight like a baby!?

ivSv7vj66iwt6.gif

Who says things like that

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I would have thought Lil Wayne would have got a backstage pass

Matt_

Rihanna ‏@RihannaNaviDE 14h
'Stay' just passed Beyoncé's 'Halo' in digital sales and is now the best selling ballad by a black female artist in the US! @rihanna

Don''t quite know what to make of this

Matt_

I didn't know Halo was a hit in any capacity tbh.

Halo is great, certainly a. Lot more memorable than stay is.

I was more surprised that Whitney or someone didn't hold the record

Nemesis_

NEW LITTLE MONSTER THEORY
This one is a little bit worse tbh

Lady Gaga previously said that ARTPOP would be like a Phoenix rising out of the ashes.

Lady Gaga shut down / hacked her Twitter account approximately two days ago

Lady Gaga killed her OLD SELF (ie. her Twitter) in order to allow room to birth HER NEW SELF, which will be when we hear information about the new ARTPOP information.

Typically, a Phoenix can take three days to rebirth, and Gaga shut down her Twitter account two days ago.

SO SOMETHING IS HAPPENING TOMORROW

THE MESSIAH IS COMING

ibu4uMZDSNQtK9.gif

none of this is true and I read it on Twitter and would scream if it turned out to be true

I am filling in for Drew but I am marking my prophecies as bullshit instead ;3

Matt_

I don't get the shade :(

And gaga time doesn't follow the same scale as everyone else's, so I'm going to say three weeks and not days

Not that the Phoenix thing will ever be anything coherent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom