• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Yeah, this has definitely been a messy era for sure. Album should've been released a long time ago, I think. But unlike many faves, Bey can release whatever she likes, whenever she likes to. If she needs more time for the album, so be it.

This is making the presumption that Beyonce herself chose to scrap the album.

Majmun

This is making the presumption that Beyonce herself chose to scrap the album.

She can, if she wants to. Or has, if she decided to.

I'm sure she gets all the creative freedom and can release whatever, whenever she likes. She's fucking Beyoncé.

I'll just wait until she's ready.

Kyon

Banned
Yeah, this has definitely been a messy era for sure. Album should've been released a long time ago, I think. But unlike many faves, Bey can release whatever she likes, whenever she likes to. If she needs more time for the album, so be it.

The fact that she has no COHERENT management skills of her own or ANYTHING TO RELEASE after teasing all that music and even playing it at her concerts is just TELLING of how WELL and RESPONSIBLE she is managing herself.

Congrats to BEYlayed

ibjbCqxQ0qNUR8.gif

Bladenic

Can't say I'm surprised or sad her label would decide to scrap the album. Grown Woman was... not very good, and SotS lost steam halfway through.

Kyon

Banned
You really think her label decides what she can release?

LOL

Unless its a label she created I highly doubt she can release an album whenever she wants. At one point the label will ask for material to be shown there are deadlines and money going down the drain.

Nemesis_

The NAVY better not turn when their fave's album comes out at the same time as ARTPOP tho

I saw how quickly you turned on the plagiarising creole voodoo witch stans

DMeisterJ

Banned
The NAVY better not turn when their fave's album comes out at the same time as ARTPOP tho

I saw how quickly you turned on the plagiarising creole voodoo witch stans

Beyonce was just a substitute for the real McCoy. I can't believe I gave that lying plagirising mess any credit. Gaga's extended absence tested my patience, but she's bacK. Not here for Belayed.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Isn't part 2 the same as part 1?

SCREAMING at that double pack cover though
how fucking lazy

Nemesis_

I don't think it does, I think it just wanted to increase its post count.

Oh has anyone noticed our thread title change? =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom