• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Lady Gaga's 'ARTPOP' Album, App to Arrive This November

lady-gaga-artpop.jpg

YAY!

Linky: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1570766/lady-gagas-artpop-album-app-to-arrive-this-november
Sis http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=621011

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
It looks like a giant used condom she's wearing tho. What's so great about it

Sis, I do not know what condoms you have been using
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif

I just think it looks kinda classy. Nipples aside ofc

Hmm, Leona just began the extended leg of her Glassheart Tour, and apparently added "Diamonds" to the setlist.

I await the fan recordings with bated breath.

Kyon

Banned
Hmm, Leona just began the extended leg of her Glassheart Tour, and apparently added "Diamonds" to the setlist.

I await the fan recordings with bated breath.

So now that Glassheart came in the mail last night I just realized that Colorblind was in there. I'm screaming because that's one of my most played songs on my iPod. I was like um this sounds familiar. Leona continues to amaze me more and more. Very nice follow up to Echo ;(

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Mariah could be in a vegetative state and still do her job

edit; why is she in a damn wheelchair for a dislocated shoulder? Mess.

Matt_

So there is some madman wondering around my town with a machete chopping people's limbs off.

What fuckery would drive someone to that on such a blessed day?

WHEN YOU PUT IT ON IT'S AN INVITATION

80s.gif

WHEN THEY PLAY YOUR SONG GET ON UP AND SHAKE IT

80s.gif

WORK IT OUT YOUR BACK YOU DON'T HAVE TO WASTE IT

80s.gif

SPIN IT ALL AROUND THEN TAKE IT TO THE GROUND

Will Beyonce ever top Freakum Dress? :'(

Yado

I don't think Green Light is her best song btw. It's one of the better songs on that album, better than Freakum Dress at least.

Edit:
Who is buying Jay Z albums anyway, like I've never met anyone who was excited for a new Jay Z album. Obviously these people exist but still....
ib22bxGpxeHEnh.gif

DominoKid

I don't think Green Light is her best song btw. It's one of the better songs on that album, better than Freakum Dress at least.

Edit:
Who is buying Jay Z albums anyway
, like I've never met anyone who was excited for a new Jay Z album. Obviously these people exist but still....
ib22bxGpxeHEnh.gif

lots of people. the albums don't buy themselves.

take it w/ a grain of salt, but from the comments:

"I’m an intern at the company that made the app, so pardon my vagueness as I don’t want to violate any NDA agreements. I just casually asked a dev that worked on it about the permissions. Apparently they were given such short notice to create the app (roughly two weeks) that they just left default permissions in and don’t actually use them. He said they wrote absolutely no logic to collect that data and send it anywhere. Someone with wireshark can probably confirm this."

botty

Banned

Edit:
Who is buying Jay Z albums anyway, like I've never met anyone who was excited for a new Jay Z album. Obviously these people exist but still....
ib22bxGpxeHEnh.gif

All the millions of people who didn't buy Yeezus.

ib22bxGpxeHEnh.gif

Kyon

Banned
Bottyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ib1MxGM6kHP8rj.gif

Hilary Duff on set of "Flock of Dudes" with Skylar Astin yesterday, and Bryan Greenberg today. He just tweeted the picture.

July 11th on set of Flock of Dudes
1vUvgYHl.jpg

GppXEgb.jpg

OB4Exwi.jpg

July 12th
BgEaGlr.jpg
so gorgeous!
:alexz:
Hanging with @hilaryduff on set and she's awesome. #flockofdudes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom