• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ties

Banned
RIP

Gaga broke her hip and delayed her album and still has more info out there than someone who has been out since the Super Bowl. What kind of lack of efficiency from Beyst? #icant
Bernard is still trying to secure the songwriting credits before attempting to release anything. She saw the path Azealia took when she didn't give credit to the sample outright stole a beat and attempted to release it on iTunes with her name. Maybe she wants to secure a Samsung deal so she is incapable of flopping the first week? She's just taking precautions is all.

iQc6FMw1OdIx1.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I wonder if Bey is going to finally collab with Rih so she can get a #1 this era. The last time she had one was with Gaga, so she clearly needs someone to carry her.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Beyonic is never coming out

Diplo’s been chatting away to The Sun about working on the mythical new Beyoncé album and he seems to think the whole thing was scrapped and then restarted.

“I just did two songs for her new album, well, I tried,” he explained. “I think she scrapped the record.”

But why do you think that Mr Diplo?
“The record was supposed to be done and they have been hitting me up for brand new ideas,” he continued, before adding pointedly: “I like to work from scratch, (but) sometimes I get called in to fix records.”
Blimey.

He also talked about working on some songs for Katy Perry’s new album, but he’s not sure if that will ever see the light of day to be honest. Much like the Beyoncé one’s, presumably.

Koodo

Banned
BITCH, I was asleep and a faint wind happened to wake me up in the middle of the damn night, and now I can see why.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGSLDJBGDKLJFGGGVKLSFHGADJGVDAI;HHGJLSGDAI;HKLGADJFG

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Worst idea tbh, it's a whole month away.

I'll be creating the proper OT for the single and alberm. Not doing this LOTUS ONE MONTH BEFORE HAND mess.

ch at this sabotage

What's done is done.

iWbeBOtJJtev9.gif

The thread will be dead within two days anyway

Nemesis_

What's done is done.

iWbeBOtJJtev9.gif

The thread will be dead within two days anyway

I c. This has been noteD

iWbeBOtJJtev9.gif

But I am screaming at Royalan's tea about Beyonic being true, Diplo spilling the tea ;_;

And I kind of hope that promotional image isn't for the album or the single. >_>

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
But I am screaming at Royalan's tea about Beyonic being true, Diplo spilling the tea ;_;

And I kind of hope that promotional image isn't for the album or the single. >_>

What beyonic/diplo tea?

Maybe ha first video will be some space alien thing
Hoping it isnt anywhere near as dark as the space theme was for th born this way video though

Nemesis_

What beyonic/diplo tea?

Diplo’s been chatting away to The Sun about working on the mythical new Beyoncé album and he seems to think the whole thing was scrapped and then restarted.

“I just did two songs for her new album, well, I tried,” he explained. “I think she scrapped the record."

But why do you think that Mr Diplo?

“The record was supposed to be done and they have been hitting me up for brand new ideas,” he continued, before adding pointedly: “I like to work from scratch, (but) sometimes I get called in to fix records.”

Blimey.

He also talked about working on some songs for Katy Perry’s new album, but he’s not sure if that will ever see the light of day to be honest. Much like the Beyoncé one’s, presumably.

http://www.popjustice.com/thenews/d...apped-her-new-album-and-started-again/117031/

Beyonce is so dumb and inefficient I cannot. If we get a single from ARTPOP before Beyonce officially releases hers I will SCREAM.

Nemesis_

she looks so good here -__-

why does she look hospitalized in the promo -__-

She apparently shot the promotional photos for the album / single following the Australian leg of the Born This Way Ball, which was over a year ago now.

Of course, this was a time where she was looking terrible so maybe it carried over. Then again, I really, really doubt anything shot a whole year ago was still kept and planned to be used.

Matt_

I don't know what to make of those lyrics

Yado

Gaga looks pretty good, I think I prefer her as a brunette.

Beyonce needs to fire her entire insipid, YouTube scrounging creative team and hire a fucking manager. I'm sick of her shit.

Matt_

Bees v Kats v Monsters V Army

1zsuid.gif

Kyon

Banned
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGTRSHGUAS0IRUHGA0IUHGQAITUHNQPETHOK

WHY AM I WAKING UP TO THIS???????

OMFG OMFG OMFG IM ALREADY DEAD WITH HYPE. GIVING ME TFM TEAS

OH MY GOD, GAGA

BLESSING ME ON MY BIRTHDAY I CANNOT

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bey can continue her nap, I'm perched for the album of the year instead <_<

FUCK YES

Kyon

Banned
Not EVERYONE with material to release having RELEASE DATES or rough estimates besides BeysT.

She truly doesn't care for FleaHive

Majmun

Bey is too busy with her WW SMASH TOUR. She'll release a new album when it's ready.

Very hyped for Gaga's new material, btw. Can't wait to hear it.

cory64

Bey is too busy with her WW SMASH TOUR. She'll release a new album when it's ready.
Sis, are your reading comprehension skills becoming #NVAY? She could be starting from scratch, this current Mrs Carter/GW/SotS era is just the leftovers scrapped together & without even telling her fans that it's all a big tease. The Hive got played.

Majmun

Sis, are your reading comprehension skills becoming #NVAY? She could be starting from scratch, this current Mrs Carter/GW/SotS era is just the leftovers scrapped together & without even telling her fans that it's all a big tease. The Hive got played.

Yeah, this has definitely been a messy era for sure. Album should've been released a long time ago, I think. But unlike many faves, Bey can release whatever she likes, whenever she likes to. If she needs more time for the album, so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom