• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

I don't think it does, I think it just wanted to increase its post count.

i1KzhSaSBgxEM.gif

royalan

It's so close ;_;

What a load of shit. God, will Gaga EVER be fun again? My eyes just rolled farther back than Azealia Banks's edges.

What did I Tell y'all? WHAT DID I TELL Y'ALL!?!?

See - yall thought I was just throwing some blind shade, but you really need to start listening to me: 5 GOT DELAYED BECAUSE THE MATERIAL WAS WACK.

And who's surprised!? Y'ALL sitting up here lying to yourselves about Flop Woman and Standing on the FLOP being usable, when deep down you ALL knew the truth: BOTH of those tracks were about as usable as the flies swatted off a Camel's STANK ass.

I've had my eyes open to the truth since February hit and we still hadn't heard shit.

And then we finally get two tracks and BOTH are unfinished shit??? LOL - the truth has been clear. as. DAY.

Label told Bey to get her ass back up in that studio and not come out until she had something worth listening to. Word is BOND.

DMeisterJ

Banned

See - yall thought I was just throwing some blind shade, but you really need to start listening to me: 5 GOT DELAYED BECAUSE THE MATERIAL WAS WACK.

And who's surprised!? Y'ALL sitting up here lying to yourselves about Flop Woman and Standing on the FLOP being usable, when deep down you ALL knew the truth: BOTH of those tracks were about as usable as the flies swatted off a Camel's STANK ass.

I've had my eyes open to the truth since February hit and we still hadn't heard shit.

And then we finally get two tracks and BOTH are unfinished shit??? LOL - the truth has been clear. as. DAY.

Label told Bey to get her ass back up in that studio and not come out until she had something worth listening to. Word is BOND.

I was waiting for your post on this topic. I'm dead.

mumei did. As she should have, the tea has been clocked.

Kyon

Banned

death i missed this.

Drag it

iRzHANeN8sV9Z.gif

Trigger

If anyone delayed the album it was Bey. Her fans are her for it, and I can't see a label pushing back on her that hard. She's trying very hard to get another "Single Ladies", but not confident herself in the material IMO.

But he didnt lie and you didnt deny it

iblzMsYeaEs0fu.gif

bhuHH.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Clearly the title change was eatchildren

DominoKid

What a load of shit. God, will Gaga EVER be fun again? My eyes just rolled farther back than Azealia Banks's edges.

i am amused.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
That new JT track is painfully boring

but I feel no sense of disappointment possibly because all other artist have become lotus in my eyes
i9h3nI0kYx3ug.gif

royalan

Have you guys ever defined precisely what "nnnnnnn" is supposed to mean?

"nnnnnnnn" to me is just another version of "hdjdbejdjdhfbfjdu" and represents that noise people make when they hear/see something so funny/scandalous/shocking/awesome that they MUST have some sort of vocal reaction bjt can't articulate anything specific.

botty

Banned
Paris Hilton
‏@ParisHilton
Fun at @RobinAntin's house learning some sexy dance moves for my new music video. Love Robin, she is so talented, beautiful & sweet. ☺♡♫

Paris is coming.

ibwfLAACQOok6t.gif

Cynosure

poor drew. he can't win.

iblzMsYeaEs0fu.gif
Den of cunts tbh
He's being saying the single would be out in August all along and got so much shit for it, but now that he's right, there is no sense of atonement at all.

I hope when Drew comes back, he only PMs more tea to us believers. popgaf does not deserve ha.

i9h3nI0kYx3ug.gif

Mumei

It can't be Mumei, because he's been waiting for a new Mariah album since 2009.

You do realize that I didn't even own a Mariah album until 2012, right?

"nnnnnnnn" to me is just another version of "hdjdbejdjdhfbfjdu" and represents that noise people make when they hear/see something so funny/scandalous/shocking/awesome that they MUST have some sort of vocal reaction bjt can't articulate anything specific.

Yes, this is what it has always meant to me. I was wondering if other people agreed or not.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
What was Drew banned for again?
I hope the good sis will be back in time for the single release

Oh @ JT stealth releasing his new song. I heard it on the radio while driving around town. This may be the first time the radio has scooped the internet for a major pop release for me!

...I didn't like it.

Matt_

I quite like what Ellie is wearing in that picture
Perhaps some electric tape for the sake of the children, but it's a really nice look

edit; although the more I look at it the more I dont think it's her for some reason
And that bracelet looks like a shitty photoshop

Kyon

Banned
I quite like what Ellie is wearing in that picture
Perhaps some electric tape for the sake of the children, but it's a really nice look

edit; although the more I look at it the more I dont think it's her for some reason
And that bracelet looks like a shitty photoshop

It looks like a giant used condom she's wearing tho. What's so great about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom