• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Only posting the main VMA award

Video Of The Year
Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven
Justin Timberlake - Mirrors
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (feat. Wanz) - Thrift Shop
Robin Thicke (feat. T.I. and Pharrell) - Blurred Lines
Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble.

http://m.mtv.com/ontv/vma/categories/?cid=300

Let us pray for Taylor

Miley has 3 noms , Lana 2, and kiiiii at them nominating Beyonce

Trigger

I'd be fine with either Taylor or JT winning. IKYWT isn't my favorite video from the RED era. I like 22 and Begin Again much more.

iAmn8ng6qbCNP.gif

This slays.

What'd they nominate Beyonce for? I'm asking so that I don't have to navigate through their shit site.

Macklemore will sweep the ceremony. As he should. <3

SaintZ

O. You can't vote for Lana because she's in nominated in 2 "professional categories". I'm surprised about National Anthem's nom too.

lanaooguoe.gif

Kelly nominated for that flop video :biblio:

Kyon

Banned
Death @ S&S one of the biggest songs and current best selling electronic/dance track of the year with the video passing 100 million views getting Snubbed.

Double death @ me rushing to the HipHop category to see if the remix video was nominated

Triple death @ 0 Nicki videos being nominated as well as Diamonds not getting nominated.

SUPER DEATH @ I was Here gettin nominated for ANYTHING.

The eBey BRIBERY is REAL

Wait did Ride get snubbed too?

Congrats Legend X
iYPweVt3Heo3y.gif

Kyon

Banned
The only important awards are the ones Stans can vote for. Everything else is a damn joke and bribes/depending on who attends affects those who win. I've always seen it that way. Nothing more rewarding than the buying public's choice being the be all end all choice.

Oh and when the Grammys weren't so shady and easy to get too. But now that's not the case
iYPweVt3Heo3y.gif

The only important awards are the ones Stans can vote for. Everything else is a damn joke and bribes/depending on who attends affects those who win. I've always seen it that way. Nothing more rewarding than the buying public's choice being the be all end all choice.

Oh and when the Grammys weren't so shady and easy to get too. But now that's not the case
iYPweVt3Heo3y.gif

Really though?

SaintZ

Demi looks hot and it's shot beautifully but I feel that after "Wake Me Up When September Ends", that kind of concept for a video feels tired.

The lead guy is hawt.

botty

Banned
Demi looks hot and it's shot beautifully but I feel that after "Wake Me Up When September Ends", that kind of concept for a video feels tired.

The lead guy is hawt.

Hated that song, but was thinking the same thing. It's a tired concept, and I think even P!nk did it once.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I can,
Hey let me give you my lovin'
If you like it
Lay next to me in the morning
In the night yeh,
I'll lullaby yah,I wanna make ya,
My man,
Alright yeh

ib25jES5wMIE0P.gif

Venus is really slaying me right now
As much as I like Yung Rapunxel, this should have been the lead single

I'm intrigued to know what Roy thinks though. He's been her biggest critic here so far I think

Kyon

Banned
Beyonce Won't Stop Trolling Her Dumbass Fans

Beyonce-Troll.jpg

Beyonce&#8217;s an idiot, but her stans are even dumber for buying into her shit. She&#8217;s been trolling her stans and the public all year, and I fucking love it because it reminds me what birdbrains people are.

First she released that scripted self-indulgent piece of tripe, Life Is But a Dream, to trick the world into reevaluating 4 as some kind of slept-on masterpiece, then she performed songs from the album at the Super Bowl just to drive the point home. She then let everyone think that she had a new album on the way just so y&#8217;all would buy tickets to see The Mrs. Carter Show, a.k.a. 4lop&#8217;s belated world tour.

Lmao, you guys thought you would actually see her perform her new single and shit!

Among her desperate and egotistical attempts to try and erase 4 as a flop from the pop history books, Beyawnce has been on a relentless hype campaign to make sure that her new album doesn&#8217;t disappoint like its predecessor did. After realizing that her popularity was dwindling in the face of newer pop stars like Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, and of course, Rihanna, eBey has been doing the absolute most to force us to get excited about her wannabe-big comeback. On top of her hypocritical Pepsi endorsement, she&#8217;s been all over tumblr in an attempt to connect with the kids (notice that she&#8217;s not too good for social media the minute her record sales dip), as well as releasing song scraps and snippets all over the place for buzz without an official single or album announcement in sight. We&#8217;ve heard &#8220;Grown Woman&#8221; in the Pepsi commercial, &#8220;Standing On The Sun&#8221; from her tacky H&M ad, and the try-hard trap music of &#8220;Bow Down.&#8221; Oh yeah, and she also featured on a track from Kelly Rowland&#8217;s latest album, which is something she never would&#8217;ve never done a year ago.

Bey&#8217;s now updated her official website, complete with a video teaser, and as expected, it&#8217;s sent the stans and blogs into a frenzy since they&#8217;re all dumb enough to play right into Joker B&#8217;s paws. Are you fools really gullible enough to let eBey brainwash y&#8217;all into thinking she&#8217;s about to make the most iconic pop comeback since The Emancipation of Mimi? Gurl, bye.

In other news, Rihanna&#8217;s working on her next album and I can&#8217;t wait to see her continue to cockblock butt-padded Bey on the Hot 100, just as she has done done for years now.

http://arcadey.net/2013/07/beyonce-wont-stop-trolling-her-dumbass-fans/

Bow Down Teaser Here

Kyon

Banned
I think we already know that answer.

EDIT- No shade, but that whole article reads like Roy's post. Royalan, his power?

J has been writing and shading all his faves on his blog since like 08. Also Roy isnt the only person that thinks this way about eBey

Royalan and DMJ finally collaborated on something? lol

This is so sad. Someone is actually pressed that Beyonce fans aren't losing their shit because her album isn't out yet. Why are the naysayers more obsessed with her every move than her fans?

Trying to downplay her before she comes up and cunt punts the other hussies out of the game. It's common practice before every Bey era. #VNAY has had it the hardest though. :(

Kyon

Banned
This is so sad. Someone is actually pressed that Beyonce fans aren't losing their shit because her album isn't out yet. Why are the naysayers more obsessed with her every move than her fans?

He's BeyHive. Just not delusional hoodrats like most of them.

Tea

mhm tea. I love how some of her actual stans can see her shortcomings and don't try to gloss over them like the Hive that post here. Some stanbases realize that their fave has shortcomings and this is Bey's. The tea was clocked.

lol this delusion. That article wasn't a real assessment of Beyonce's shortcomings, it was a sad attempt to position Rihanna as someone who's a threat to her in some capacity. But of course a Rihanna stan doesn't understand the prospect of someone taking more than 15 minutes to record an album. Give her time, she'll taze your faves when she's ready.

Kyon

Banned
lol this delusion. That article wasn't a real assessment of Beyonce's shortcomings, it was a sad attempt to position Rihanna as someone who's a threat to her in some capacity. But of course a Rihanna stan doesn't understand the prospect of someone taking more than 15 minutes to record an album. Give her time, she'll taze your faves when she's ready.

It's more like he was trying to say Rihanna doesn't have to TRY as hard and that's not a lie

iYPweVt3Heo3y.gif

It's more like he was trying to say Rihanna doesn't have to TRY as hard and that's not a lie

iYPweVt3Heo3y.gif

Try as hard? I thought Beyonce's problem to you guys was that she WASN'T trying. lol

And if you think her putting on a grill is tryhard or that somehow Rihanna of all people invented the idea of being ratchet then you're a silly goose. Beyonce's been doing tacky ratchet since the DC days; this is hardly anything new. It's BORING yes, but not new. lol

Koodo

Banned
But you're the same person who still thinks Xtincta has a shot at bubbling above the threshold of relevance ever again. Your capacity for making rational assessments is obviously GUTTED.

DMeisterJ

Banned
lmao at the Hive thinking you need so much time to record an album, they seem to forget that back in the day artists released 2/3 albums per year for years on end. But I guess if your fave is as dumb as a brick and has trouble stringing together words then it may take her more time than others. Or I guess the issue could be she can't steal writing credits anymore and she has to craft something as amazing as her first two albums, and she's slowly realizing that she can't do it.

Those are my two running theories.

Either way, Poor Hive.

I'll be enjoying Rih8nna and a new #1 single this fall.

And ARTPOP

And 8ney

Where will Beyonic be at?

But you're the same person who still thinks Xtincta has a shot at bubbling above the threshold of relevance ever again. Your capacity for making rational assessments is obviously GUTTED.

Aren't you looking forward to a Britney album that's produced by Will.I.Am? Maybe we all need an intervention? lol

Kyon

Banned
Aren't you looking forward to a Britney album that's produced by Will.I.Am? Maybe we all need an intervention? lol

He's not even producing the entire album the way you're thinking he is(Having full control of the concept.. he isnt he's letting Britney go whatever direction she wants). He is overseeing the process and doing the fine tuning. He brings some producers and songs he thinks she might like and she picks what she wants. She is doing the album her way. Nice try tho

I cant wait to see the song she wrote with Sia. Ha #Diamonds

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
You hussies acting like you wont be frothing at the vagina for Bey's album

How long it takes is irrelevant, as long as the finished product is good
Although at least a single would be appreciated

Yado

Trying to downplay her before she comes up and cunt punts the other hussies out of the game. It's common practice before every Bey era. #VNAY has had it the hardest though. :(

"her album isn't out yet, she's trolling her fans lolol"
"she's actively promoting her new music by performing her singles live and releasing snippets, she must be trying to make us forget about 4!!"

i8GvFXOGT7vRT.gif

This is idiocy to the nth degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom