• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
You hussies acting like you wont be frothing at the vagina for Bey's album

How long it takes is irrelevant, as long as the finished product is good
Although at least a single would be appreciated

Dont think anyone said they WERENT looking forward to it. We are all calling ha ass out for being an idiot and still doing ANOTHER 4gettable Hits Tour. like ddd @ that tripe mess RELEASE THE MATERIAL OR ELSE

botty

Banned
OMG this article is doing the mostesT to twist the knife.

I'd laugh if my tears weren't so salty :-( :-(

omg so vicious....

RIP

But where is sugar on that list?

angelinajolievisitsunhc.gif

Yado

Fool n Love is terrible and Radio would have flopped. I can see it for Heartbeat, Only If for a Night, Fever and Never Gonna Dance Again.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Dont think anyone said they WERENT looking forward to it. We are all calling ha ass out for being an idiot and still doing ANOTHER 4gettable Hits Tour. like ddd @ that tripe mess RELEASE THE MATERIAL OR ELSE

I wont deny that her schedule is a fucking mess but I can't get angry over it
It's not like she ever said that the new album would be out or that we should have a single by now and everything has just been delayed without notice. She just put on a tour and has rotated in some new material

Does it make sense? No.
Is it frustrating for the fans? Yes.

But there is evidence of new stuff on the horizon and she hasn't gone back on her word, so I am content
Some news soon would be appreciated. STOTS on itunes would be delightful. A VMA performance would be life giving

Being an Azealia and Gaga stan has trained me well
iA0OB5JANiuGB.gif

Kyon

Banned
It's not like she ever said that the new album would be out or that we should have a single by now and everything has just been delayed without notice. She just put on a tour and has rotated in some new material

But wasnt GW on itunes promised tho

il6Qa0fX8yMEb.gif

Still waiting on my HQ Itunes Lossless clean and crisp release.

Kyon

Banned
It was on her damn WEBSITE with a PRESS RELEASE. The site was revamped so not sure if its still there tho. Other sites reported it and copied and pasted the PR release

Beyoncé's Timbaland-produced first single "Grown Woman" will be released Monday on iTunes.

ET. BEYONCÉ. NOW.
Pepsi Unveils Visionary New Global Campaign that ‘Shatters’ Illusion and
Features New Beyoncé Song “Grown Woman”

Creative Collaboration Will Entertain Billions and Appear in More Than 70 Countries Worldwide Starting April 4th

[White Plains, NY 2013] - Beyoncé and Pepsi take the ultimate trip down memory lane, only to realize the excitement of the moment is NOW in a new global advertising campaign unveiled today. The creative collaboration, mutually developed by Beyoncé and Pepsi as part of the previously announced global partnership, will debut at 9:00am EDT/2:00pm GMT in a special digital premiere on www.youtube.com/pepsi, followed by airings in more than 70 countries worldwide beginning on April 4th. The spot, which will be seen by more than a billion people, also features “Grown Woman,” an infectious new track from Beyoncé.

The global partnership is the next iteration of Pepsi’s “Live for Now” brand spirit, which encourages fans to embrace the NOW and be at the epicenter of, and helping to define, pop culture – a mindset shared by both Beyoncé and Pepsi. It is also the current cornerstone of Pepsi’s breakthrough, global music strategy which supports emerging, rising and iconic stars alike by providing them with truly global reach, promotional support and innovative resources, such as “The Pepsi Opening Act” platform, and offers fans extraordinary, unforgettable music and experiences.

The spot entitled “Mirrors”, one of the first creative collaboration elements of the partnership, sees Beyoncé’s most iconic personalities from her past – including “Bootylicious” Beyoncé, “Sasha Fierce” and “Crazy in Love” Beyoncé – go head-to-head in a dance-off in a mirrored studio. As it progresses, Beyoncé recreates her most memorable moves before being inspired to create a fresh, never-before-seen routine. “Mirrors” chronicles Beyoncé’s realization that all these experiences and personas helped her become who she is NOW, much like the story of a “Grown Woman” – the perfect visual embodiment of the “Live For Now” brand ethos. “I had so much fun collaborating on this campaign with Pepsi. I got to re-live some of my favourite past characters and looks. It was the first time I saw those costumes in years and it was very emotional,” says Beyoncé. “I’m proud of those moments and they all connect in some way and have helped me evolve into who I am today.”

Beyoncé and Pepsi enjoy a long-standing relationship that goes back more than a decade and includes groundbreaking, international campaigns in which she starred alongside Jennifer Lopez, David Beckham, P!nk and Britney Spears. Beyoncé was intimately involved in every aspect of the creative development of this campaign - from the storyline to the overall styling and selection of which ‘Beyoncé’s’ best bring to life the journey she has been on, to become who she is NOW. “There isn’t an artist that embodies what it means to "Live for Now" more than Beyoncé. She is a true trendsetter and is at the epicenter of pop culture today, and we couldn’t have asked for a better creative partner to bring our shared visions to life. While this advertising is the first phase of our wide-ranging collaboration, we are also co-developing ways to engage fans around the upcoming “The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour,” and incubating a lot of other cool creative content together to entertain our fans, create indelible moments and continue to shape pop culture,” said Brad Jakeman, President, Pepsi Global Beverages Group. “Mirrors” was shot in New Jersey (USA), directed by Jake Nava who has collaborated with Beyoncé on numerous projects including the indelible “Crazy in Love” video and filmed by Oscar award-winning cameraman Claudio Miranda.

http://www.beyonceonline.com/us/news/beyherenow

Trigger

Mark my words: Bey will follow Jay Z and release her next album as part of an app. GW and SOTS aren't on iTunes because she's holding it back for the 5 app.
/puts on tinfoil hat

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh. Well..

ibg3TJhaRZWqwo.gif

Carry on then

Although it did only say it in the header and not the actual article

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It sounds like one of those things where thirty second of a song leaks and somebody tries to make the whole track but it's just the same thirty seconds over and over again. It completely lacks any kind of a hook or interest. It totally abandons everything that makes AB great in favour of four minutes of grey sludge. I hope it is not indicative of BWET's current sound because I am not here for it.

Matt_

Oh was Godel banned?
I just thought he'd be out enjoying this glorious sunshine

Wb

Matt_

It's too hot, I went out to buy shoes today and nearly died. Bring the rain back.

tumblr_me3f2zagIa1rkxksvo1_500.gif

I was in captivity for a week where my only sun was a five minute fire alarm
I shall not be denied my tan. I'm whiter than Beyonce
i22k3s48S8X8.gif

SaintZ

The Canadian Kate Middleton is getting ready to slay:

Exit/In ‏@Exit_In
ATTENTION! @AvrilLavigne's new single is called Rock N Roll...we are so excited we did this! pic.twitter.com/7eOczyAR4l
BPZqysyCAAApPrW.jpg

The Fox TheatreVerified account ‏@TheFoxTheatre

New single, Rock N Roll, from @AvrilLavigne coming soon! \m/ pic.twitter.com/VNX6yVVehN
BPZ0E8RCUAECiyX.jpg

What kind of random promotion?

losinggripppuhu.gif

Matt_

She really only has 1 win and didnt get any noms for the bionic/lotus era? I'm actually quite surprised

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Roy is doing the most with these internships
A true Brit if I ever did see
2450di1.jpg

Pale is the new tan though
is what I have been telling people for the past fifteen years

She really only has 1 win and didnt get any noms for the bionic/lotus era? I'm actually quite surprised

I am going to take a page out of Trigger's handbook and avoid being shady from now on

Cynosure

VMAs queen
vGHEB.gif

I wonder if they nominated that shitty song and video because they want Legend X to perform and boost their ratings like she has for Billboard Awards and The Voice finale

ibm355ywxKmMEl.gif

Kyon

Banned
I remember that Keeps Getting Better VMA night you saw EVERYONE bringing up Gaga saying Xtina copied her and 80% of people were like WTF is a Lady Gaga?

Ill never forget that night. Truly a mess

botty

Banned
I remember that Keeps Getting Better VMA night you saw EVERYONE bringing up Gaga saying Xtina copied her and 80% of people were like WTF is a Lady Gaga?

Ill never forget that night. Truly a mess

Xtina is known for taking influence from Madonna, so they might have had a point.

Aguila

#ICONIC
VMAs queen
vGHEB.gif

I wonder if they nominated that shitty song and video because they want Legend X to perform and boost their ratings like she has for Billboard Awards and The Voice finale

ibm355ywxKmMEl.gif

But Ellie and Calvin should win dat best collabo. Their dynamic in that video >>>>>>>

Beyonce to fan: 'Put that damn camera down

She wasn't quite as harsh as the quote makes it sound, but
Beyoncé did chide a front-row fan at her recent concert stop in Atlanta.

She was getting everyone in the crowd to sing some of the openings lyrics to Irreplaceable. A couple of stage-side fans were able to do it just fine when she put the mic in front of them, but one guy didn't.

"See, you can't even sing because you're too busy taping!" she told him, amid a sea of phones held up doing just the same thing. "I'm right in your face baby, You gotta seize this moment baby! Put that damn camera down!"

Even though it was for a slightly different reason, Bey now joins Suri Cruise and Kanye West, both of whom recently rebelled against cameras in their faces.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ddrDmf3qDto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom