• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Have we talked about this yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vMIy_PNlAcE

A new British girlband, Neon Jungle, released their first single, 'Trouble'.

Not sure if slays. Need more listens.

RIP Filfth Hewmony though. Completely buried by a wave of vastly superior British girlbands.
i22k3s48S8X8.gif
i22k3s48S8X8.gif
i22k3s48S8X8.gif
i22k3s48S8X8.gif

Servbot24

Banned
i'm listening to the kacey musgraves album now, it's quite good innit? bout as good as a taylor album i should say which is rather high praise.

Timbaland & Keri Hilson Pen Apology Song To Jay-Z & Beyonce?

youheardthatnew.com said:
As the world turns, so do the details behind Jay and Timbo’s silent feud from back in 2009. First, Timbo revealed there was some friction between the two during his first Revolt interview. Then Hov highlighted the issue during his Zane Lowe interview in London. Now today, Revolt liberates some footage from the heavy breather where he goes into depth about an apology record featuring Keri Hilson aimed at Jay and B. Will the saga ever end lol? Magna Carter Holy Grail is out now.
Kid Fury said:
After revealing that he and Jay-Z had a quiet falling out around 2009, super-producer Timbaland touches on the subject again in his latest interview with Revolt. He also breaks the news that he and Krowie Keri Hilson recorded an apology record to Hov and his wife.
Timbaland apologizes for the petty nonsense that tampered with his friendship with Jay, while Keri apologizes to Beyoncé for the infamous shade record that she apparently still insists was not about Beyoncé. Now this I’ve gotta hear. It’s a long time coming for Miss Hilson especially. Revive your career, girl.
Video

Kyon

Banned
Robber is turning into one of the mentally disintegrated FleaHive that Stan and report obscene and ridiculous news about their fave as if she has all this power. Praying for the DEMENTED ELDERLY

I wonder if eBey is going to try and face Gaga, Katy, Britney, and possibly Rihanna. She should've released when her only competition was Selena Gomez maybe then she wouldn't be destined to flop

nnnnn the #FFFFFFFive flop train just can't stop. Didnt Mariah delay something in fear of Selener outselling ha? :/ BeyAndre possibly couldn't compete with Selena even

Robber is turning into one of the mentally disintegrated FleaHive that Stan and report obscene and ridiculous news about their fave as if she has all this power. Praying for the DEMENTED ELDERLY
Ridiculous news is you fave claiming she's writing and then posting a picture of her playing connect the dots while studying the guide vocal of of someone who isn't mentally deficient.
iWSK0eKS7c7WX.gif

Kyon

Banned
Ridiculous news is you fave claiming she's writing and then posting a picture of her playing connect the dots while studying the guide vocal of of someone who isn't mentally deficient.

Hilarious. eBey and her bargain bins can't touch Godney right now.

LOL NOT Album8 having more HONEST ORIGINAL WRITING CREDITS AND INTEGRITY than the last 3 BeyAndre albums. Kii @ mental deficient and DEADNEY jokes. She hasn't looked more ALIVE since her well deserved hiatus. She's ready to come back. When 5lop has a release date and if it will ever have true writing credits and an actual HIT let ANYONE KNOW. Cause at this rate your fave is just a TOURING ARTIST. Gaga already surpassed her. A joke

Moldy B should ask Gaga for another WW hit while she's at it. God knows that's the LAST TIME she had ONE

royalan

I wonder if eBey is going to try and face Gaga, Katy, Britney, and possibly Rihanna. She should've released when her only competition was Selena Gomez maybe then she wouldn't be destined to flop

Writing...

LOL - even Brit has more integrity than the Beyst.

Hilarious. eBey and her bargain bins can't touch Godney right now.

LOL NOT Album8 having more HONEST ORIGINAL WRITING CREDITS AND INTEGRITY than the last 3 BeyAndre albums. Kii @ mental deficient and DEADNEY jokes. She hasn't looked more ALIVE since her well deserved hiatus. She's ready to come back. When 5lop has a release date and if it will ever have true writing credits and an actual HIT let ANYONE KNOW. Cause at this rate your fave is just a TOURING ARTIST. Gaga already surpassed her. A joke

Moldy B should ask Gaga for another WW hit while she's at it. God knows that's the LAST TIME she had ONE
Is it about writing credits now? Its usually about sales. Or chart performance. Or any of a number of goalpost moving accolades. Bey has been slaying Brit since 2003, you know it, I know it, the world knows it. Just deal.

ibdF35IXQy0bg1.gif

Kyon

Banned
Is it about writing credits now? Its usually about sales. Or chart performance. Or any of a number of goalpost moving accolades. Bey has been slaying Brit since 2003, you know it, I know it, the world knows it. Just deal.

Also LOL @ your dementia and lies. eBey is truly deserving of these pea brain idiots for her stans.

This is not about writing credits this is about your UNPRODUCTIVE Stanbase peers having any NERVE to come for ANYONE

kii @ goalposts. 5th grade education comes bundled with HALLUCINATIONS too? The only GOAL ya'll should be worried about is anyone buying your faves next album or CARING

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
This endless dragging of Beyoncé is getting awesomely tedious, especially when it inevitably descends into shitty personal attacks that are then passed off as 'jokes'. If this is going to be the future of PopGAF count me out, I'm done. There is literally no positivity at all, not even clever or funny shading, just endlessly attacking other members for not sharing your own opinion. Not what I need in my life at the moment.

I feel kind of bad that I perpetuated the atmosphere by dragging Xtina a bunch too. Sorry if I offended anyone. I might be back if the atmosphere mellows out in the future.

i4bP1Gv0HLH6l.gif

This is not about writing credits this is about your UN PRODUCTIVE Stanbase peers having any NERVE to come for ANYONE

Why wouldn't we come for Britney though? Bey is out there making her coins. She'll release a record when she gets ready. Some folks can't win for losing around here. It's either dog Rih for releasing yearly and whining that she should take time in between records. Or complain that someone is taking too long to make a record and they should release any old thing to apprease YOU. Let that bitch work and stack that paper and you can wait with baited breath and be mad the she hasn't released enough to your satisfaction. Hell seeing how you all go in when your faves are featured on other peoples songs you should be happy. Bey's featured on 2, yes? When she hasn't releasing in years like lessor Robyn, with no plans to release anytime soon, then be mad. Popgaf need a unified message, either writing credits count, or they don't. Releasing yearly is bad, or it isn't. Y'all are so sometimey with your critiques.

Beyonce hasn't been without an album any longer than anyone else. Chill the eff out yo.

Yado

This endless dragging of Beyoncé is getting awesomely tedious, especially when it inevitably descends into shitty personal attacks that are then passed off as 'jokes'. If this is going to be the future of PopGAF count me out, I'm done. There is literally no positivity at all, not even clever or funny shading, just endlessly attacking other members for not sharing your own opinion. Not what I need in my life at the moment.

I feel kind of bad that I perpetuated the atmosphere by dragging Xtina a bunch too. Sorry if I offended anyone. I might be back if the atmosphere mellows out in the future.

:(
Post about the stuff that interests you and ignore everything else.

Bladenic

People need to stop taking this seriously tho, like for real. It's still funny coming from someone who did nothing but drag everything except local chavs. But we didn't care cuz it's all fun.

Kyon

Banned
Find it hilarious the same people that have been doing nothing but drag Xtina through every OT and the Bey stans the ones known to be the most RUTHLESS of stanbases can't take the DRAG.

The Fighters been putting up with shit all this time and STILL going STRONG.

AND Xtina has a WW SMASH AND a Latin America SMASH rn.

When will the FleaHive

Only a Legend

"Lotus thriving through the harshest conditions"

iPtXWuNAhtpRv.gif

royalan

I don't use much Debutney but I use this quite a lot *.*

We are so in SYNC.

Debutney had some pretty decent vocals, tbh.

I mean, we're not talking Whitney or Christina or anything. But she had good enough vocals that you could call her a pop singer (not pop vocalist, before Mumei scalps me) without anyone rolling their eyes.

Kyon

Banned
Yall gone soft, lmao

Funny thing is i didnt even try that time.

Fake EDIT:

fzjmhov3

serve bitch

Debutney had some pretty decent vocals, tbh.

I mean, we're not talking Whitney or Christina or anything. But she had good enough vocals that you could call her a pop singer (not pop vocalist, before Mumei scalps me) without anyone rolling their eyes.

First 3 albums showcased her vocals more tbh. I agree. I think 8ney will have more vocal showcases tho. No one is using autotune on her this time. FF needs to erase her bot vocal stigma. Cause all the ones before that she didnt really use auto tune period.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
They didn't work on anything specifically, but they've photographed her multiple times for various magazines.

They had something to do with the You And I video too, I'd say the fashion or something but I can't remember exactly.
They did those fashion films of the You and I characters I think

Edit: please don't tell me Rihanna dye her hair plat, I swear if someone tells me I copied her....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom