• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

ec490a00ef5511e2918122000a9f0a12_7.jpg

Not her serving up Ororo Monroe realness.

They did those fashion films of the You and I characters I think

Edit: please don't tell me Rihanna dye her hair plat, I swear if someone tells me I copied her....

You dyed your hair platinum?

(Yes, I think they did shoot those fashion films)

Bladenic

Rihanna looks weird in that pic. Hair doesn't look platinum, it looks grey lmao serving some old ass teas.

And Marius you dyed your hair platinum?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Yeah platinum highlights which basically look grey.

Is rihanna new hairstyle for her new era? Which is basically the only change she can muster to differentiate eras

Trigger

This endless dragging of Beyoncé is getting awesomely tedious, especially when it inevitably descends into shitty personal attacks that are then passed off as 'jokes'. If this is going to be the future of PopGAF count me out, I'm done. There is literally no positivity at all, not even clever or funny shading, just endlessly attacking other members for not sharing your own opinion. Not what I need in my life at the moment.

I feel kind of bad that I perpetuated the atmosphere by dragging Xtina a bunch too. Sorry if I offended anyone. I might be back if the atmosphere mellows out in the future.

But you were just unbanned!

I hope you at least return when 5 or Kylie's new album drops. RIP

Is rihanna new hairstyle for her new era?

I hope so. A new fall of great music wouldn't be right without my Bajan Queen.
Xs8eiNf.gif

royalan

I don't think the hair is gray. I think it's the light reflecting against the texture of that specific weave.

It looks like the kind of hair you use when you gettin braids put in.

QudDS5U.jpg

...let me go listen to "I Wanna Be Down"

DMeisterJ

Banned
This endless dragging of Beyoncé is getting awesomely tedious, especially when it inevitably descends into shitty personal attacks that are then passed off as 'jokes'. If this is going to be the future of PopGAF count me out, I'm done. There is literally no positivity at all, not even clever or funny shading, just endlessly attacking other members for not sharing your own opinion. Not what I need in my life at the moment.

I feel kind of bad that I perpetuated the atmosphere by dragging Xtina a bunch too. Sorry if I offended anyone. I might be back if the atmosphere mellows out in the future.

i4bP1Gv0HLH6l.gif

How ironc. If that's your last post don't let the doorknob hit you on the ass on the way out.

Deuces

121wqx1xeddh.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Icona Pop are scheduled to release their second full-length studio album, This Is..., on August 27, 2013 in North America. The album will feature collaborations with Benny Blanco, Stargate ("Girlfriend"), Shellback, Jarrad Rogers ("In the Stars"), and more. I'm hearing that This Is... is set to be released on iTunes in the coming weeks for pre-order, even as soon as next week. The pop duo, who recently shot a music video for the mid-tempo Benny Blanco and Stargate-assissted "Just Another Night," will also be premiering their upcoming single "All Night" on Tuesday, July 23. "All Night" is an uptempo, anthemic party hit ("it feels like we could do this all night") that features (real, live) crowd chants and mini dance breaks. In addition to the aforementioned singles and "I Love It," the album is set to include one of my personal favorites, "Light Me Up," which can be heard live here (no, the album is not full of only uptempo, dance songs a la "I Love It")

I am HERE for this. They are releasing it on the same day as Halcyon Days. What a BLESSED day.

ibbNl7uRezeUg6.gif

EDIT: wait, idk about their messed up single schedule

also, great news for SS *.*

Lana Del Rey’s “Summertime Sadness” debuts at #72. It’s the week’s highest new entry that isn’t by Jay-Z and/or Justin Timberlake. The timely track is from Born To Die, which has sold 681K copies since its release in January 2012. Del Rey is also moving up with “Young And Beautiful” from The Great Gatsby soundtrack. That song jumps from #93 to #89 in its 12th week. The song has climbed as high as #22…

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Is that JB in Perth?

I haven't seen any bitchy recommendations here in Brissy, though I did see some recommending ModNation Racers and Resistance Burning Skies as 5-star purchases.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Have we talked about this yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vMIy_PNlAcE

A new British girlband, Neon Jungle, released their first single, 'Trouble'.

Not sure if slays. Need more listens.

Kinda in the same boat. It's good but it seems to be lacking something
Giving me major Icona Pop teas though and I'm always here for more of them

M.I.A. - People

It's a mess, but the dance break is hot, I guess.

I don't like this at all
If I hadn't been told it was MIA prior, I would never have guessed
Hope it stays off her album

edit; Just gave it another listen. Definitely not doing it for me

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oooh it should look quite lovely then
I'd assume as they shot the promo image that the video will carry a similar aesthetic

Kyon

Banned
Inez and Vidnooh on set of the first ARTPOP single:

557607_555903377785493_793132699_n.jpg

And anyone who was wondering, here's some commercials that they've directed too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyRKQ4VIdWo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xeoc-Y_X1ng

I expect it to be a full on fashion-istic music video tbh

They're filming with the same camera as Prometheus, Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, The Social Network and The Hobbit btw

How very Paparazzi/Bad Romance.

Yup this will be the true successor to her best work

Matt_

YUNG RAPUNXEL ‏@AZEALIABANKS 15m
Met with the label yesterday !! Turning my album in in a week !!!! EEEEKKKKK !!! #BROKEWITHEXPENSIVETASTE

SHE IS COMING

iLjEkvEjfdN3L.gif

Koodo

Banned
IThey're filming with the same camera as Prometheus, Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, The Social Network and The Hobbit btw
this is all I need to hear
yessssssss
I think Inez and Vinoodh also does a lot of really awesome looking Bjork stuff, also. (Volta/Hidden Place/Biophilia stuff)

Nemesis_

this is all I need to hear
yessssssss
I think Inez and Vinoodh also does a lot of really awesome looking Bjork stuff, also. (Volta/Hidden Place/Biophilia stuff)

I remember reading they directed the Moon video from Biophilia but I'm not entirely sure if it's indicative of what they'll produce with Gaga :p

Matt_

I wish to retract my opinion on that new Mia track.
It's a certified bop
ibc2P0aCTfehc3.gif

Inez and Vidnooh on set of the first ARTPOP single:

557607_555903377785493_793132699_n.jpg

And anyone who was wondering, here's some commercials that they've directed too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyRKQ4VIdWo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xeoc-Y_X1ng

I expect it to be a full on fashion-istic music video tbh

They're filming with the same camera as Prometheus, Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, The Social Network and The Hobbit btw

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, so much hype

I will never be ready for this slayage. QUEEN <3

And those are the same people that did the photoshoot for that ARTPOP promo image, so I'm imagining (hoping for) a similar aesthetic with the music video. Bad Romance v. 2 incoming :D

Nemesis_

Yeah I get M83 vs. Cut Copy feat. Phil Collins.

Yeah, it's cute. I've been meaning to dive into their discography tbh.

ALSO,

Une chance, une danse, un rendez-vous en France

ibc2P0aCTfehc3.gif

L’amour, la tour, on s'aimerais pour toujours

ibc2P0aCTfehc3.gif

Une chance, une danse, un rendez-vous en France

ibc2P0aCTfehc3.gif

L’amour, la tour, on s'aimerais pour toujours

Matt_

STAN NEM

Venus is such a great track

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom