• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

I didn't care for Blurred Lines (the album). Nothing really grabbed my attention, but it wasn't awful either. He's not an adonis, but I think he's attractive enough.

If I'm being honest I would've paid the album dust if it weren't for the Give It 2 U or something. It's a really fun song and less revolting than Blurred Lines (which I momentarily stanned but now hate given it's overexposure).

Cynosure

STFU Grimes.

I choose to believe that Robin's dick is MASSIVE.

hu2wNSR.jpg

justin.jpg

UoCF9GR.gif

Bladenic

Oh I hope Blurred Lines is good. Will listen to Stars Dance too, Come and Fuck Me and Slow Down (while you bang me) were undeniable bops.

Robin's actually been pretty well-known within the R&B community since 2007 when his song "Lost Without U" hit number 1 on the R&B charts (#14 on the Hot 100).

Since then he hasn't gotten bigger because he hasn't really tried to. He makes low-key R&B albums because it's his passion and he's committed to the craft. A true Artist...unlike certain other pretenders who only make R&B albums when their label promises them unprecedented promo.

Lol.

Anyway, some cold Robin Thicke jams.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVghQ9b38P8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP8ECS2bWHE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTPKaedwnxg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTcNtSLvVpY

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Shouldn't it be getting bigger update than that?

mhmmm but I guess radio would rather push a different song

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE – Take Back The Night: 41.807 (+ 1.912)

one week and its already going to have the same AI as We Cant Stop

RCA doing the most again
rolleyes.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
mhmmm but I guess radio would rather push a different song

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE – Take Back The Night: 41.807 (+ 1.912)

one week and its already going to have the same AI as We Cant Stop

RCA doing the most again
rolleyes.gif

A payola sized mess. I guess that Radio is intent on shoving Justine down our throats, again with the narcoleptic experience part 2. I still can't get over how both Suit and Tie had such huge radio 'play' but couldn't manage to clock on iTunes. You'd think a song with 170-80M AI would be able to go #1 on the hot 100.

Oh I hope Blurred Lines is good. Will listen to Stars Dance too, Come and Fuck Me and Slow Down (while you bang me) were undeniable bops.

:deadbanana:

I live for your random renaming of certain songs #icant

DMeisterJ

Banned
The new Ariana isn't slaying me initially like "The Way" did. :/

I really need the girls to stop messing around and give me some new music to listen to. The fact that they're all waiting for fall is a mess. I've run out of songs to use while waiting for their returns. I mean, fucking god, I've been stanning "Come & Get It" recently. A desperate mess.

But brah, that ain't random. It's obviously what the song should have been titled.

When you're ready come and fuck me,
na na na na, na na na na
When you're ready come and fuck me,
na na na na, na na na na,

I suppose this works.

tumblr_m4bye0f48n1roqu9qo3_250.gif

In less flopulous Ariana output news, a preview of an album track in which she duets with the only member of The Wanted that's good for something beyond preserving venereal diseases for the next generation.

Dem Mariah/Luther teas tho

The fact that you even had this in question.
LAWD I hope no one seriously thinks so. Ariana has a nice voice, but she has about three lifetimes' worth of struggleS before she can approach a tenth of the raw passion with which Mariah imbues even her most mediocre songs. Because when you take away the whistle register, you still have the sultry lows, the precise runs, the warm and tender melisma, and the boob job, none of which Ariana has yet.

botty

Banned
This would be better as a Mariah song, but I still use. I wish the full song had the energy that the climax has.

This is my problem with it too. The snippet we heard was high-energy and fun. The song as a whole kind of drags. Doesn't really make sense for a girl as cute, sexy, and young as Ariana to be doing these draggy songs.

Sigh... I was hoping this would be the song that made me like her. Oh well.

ibhiF14KcRrAu8.gif

cory64

Actually, yeah, I don't think I can trust Luke to not do to Katy what he did to Kesha, at least in regards to "this album's going in a different direction!"

Bladenic

I'll never forget the day when those sale updates for Lotus first week came in. The celebrations we had in plug, lord. Anyone still have that iconic gif?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom