• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Go back to under the dirt which you are from today yet

4p0Y7.gif
4p0Y7.gif

Did you just have a stroke?

Are you directing this question at the right person?
z63MU.gif

Kyon

Banned
Yay its ouT!

Was supposed to come out last monday lol

Oh @ that beat. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ip05qx1vCdnTY.gif

Cynosure

TxKk7QP.jpg

the shape of Gaga's head is unfortunate. I'm scared it'll be the look for the close unveiling of the first single and the flawlessness we got from the pride rally and the weeks before was just a passing phase

tumblr_moczkfzz1x1qeiv9jo2_r1_500.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
It's tragic but she got a stupid tattoo on the back of her head that time of the Fame premier, she probably just wants to keep showing it :doc:

royalan

She has a tattoo there. I remember that night we sat up for hours in the PopGAF room for her art installation thinking she might premier an ARTPOP single, and all she did was sleep, piss in a trash can, and get a crappy tattoo.

Trigger

Omg this gif is adorable. Werkin' it ouT.

Why am I hypnotized by this gif? Damn it Rih

Y'all betta stan.

FqZoO.gif

She has a tattoo there. I remember that night we sat up for hours in the PopGAF room for her art installation thinking she might premier an ARTPOP single, and all she did was sleep, piss in a trash can, and get a crappy tattoo.

But the French music she had playing was good.

Kyon

Banned
Ariana Grande and One Direction killed Blurred Lines on iTunes.

good finally heard the song a few days ago. Dont know what that boring piece of shit was slaying anything. It has 0 punch at all, boring, repetitive... just really stupid. People have the most random taste sometimes

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Both Ariana Grande and One Direction songs suck. I do like Ariana Grande but that was a weak song surprisingly her collab with the guy from The Wanted sounds promising. One Direction
wtzgU.gif

Who is this Ariana Grande chick? Ya'll seem to talk about her non-stop.

Is she worth my time?

iUdveQSHRTalF.gif

Who is this Ariana Grande chick? Ya'll seem to talk about her non-stop. Is she worth my time? [/QUOTE]"]Ariana Grande - The Way
She has a nice voice and gives 90s Mariah teas which was Mariah's best era so its good for most of the part. The new single "Baby I" has some of the teas but the tea its lacking some honey there.

Majmun

She has a nice voice and gives 90s Mariah teas which was Mariah's best era so its good for most of the part. The new single "Baby I" has some of the teas but the tea its lacking some honey there.

Just gave it a whirl. Doesn't come close to 90's Mariah. She sounds more like a downgraded Leona Lewis. And Leona Lewis is already a downgraded Mariah.

Ariana can try and whistle her way though a song, but I ain't buying it. She's really good looking, though.

Shut up you dumb 1Hit stan.

Ease up on Trig Trig. He don't deserve this salt *.*

That said I find myself troubled by the fact that I quite like Best Song Ever. Based on the iTunes preview at least; not sure how the rest of the song holds up. lol

EDIT: Ariana Grande is what Leona Lewis would sound like if she promoted herself to be a Mariah Carey tribute artist.

Kyon

Banned
Happy Birthday Chris.

Hope you get the good good tonighT

ip5lIDEAY6UeD.gif

unfortunately I can't come ova so you'll have to find something lessor to use

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Miley Cyrus took Blurred Lines out when it was released which then Blurred Lines climbed back to the top, same thing will happen again. Robin is going to take out 1D and Ariana

but Miley will stay right behind him

iblAG8WKV5bQ5k.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom