• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Can I make the Katy OT. It will consist solely of this:
z9Fu88M.png

That Baby I song would be amazing as Mariah song yes, but its actually quite good. I'm shocked at how a current kid show star is actually a talented singer.

botty

Banned
You know the word "baby" is as common as the word "the" in pop music, right sis?

Well, I was specifically referring to the "oh baybeh, oh baybeh, oh baybeh" which sounds nearly identical to Ashanti's "aww baybeh," aww baybeh, oh baybeh." I know that words are common, but the delivery is very similar. But I don't think she actually stole from her, or anything.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
There is a war going on right now on iTunes with The Best Song Ever and Baby I

I hope Blurred Lines holds strong and removes them if they reach the top after a day or two
KqEB1F8.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Of course it does. A cow's bowel movement set to a David Guetta beat from 2009 would sound better than Venus.

...but first you'd have to distinguish between the two.

I'm just so done with Azealia. She's releasing her own album now. Sis can't go around stealing beats anymore. That means we'll get more tripe like BBD and No Problems, and less 1991 EP type of material.

cory64

BLKKK SKKKN HEAD video isn't up yet, but this is a cute easter egg
Code:
    __/\\\________/\\\__/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\__/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\__/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\__/\\\________/\\\_____/\\\\\\\\\\\___
     _\///\\\____/\\\/__\/\\\///////////__\/\\\///////////__\////////////\\\__\/\\\_______\/\\\___/\\\/////////\\\_
      ___\///\\\/\\\/____\/\\\_____________\/\\\_______________________/\\\/___\/\\\_______\/\\\__\//\\\______\///__
       _____\///\\\/______\/\\\\\\\\\\\_____\/\\\\\\\\\\\_____________/\\\/_____\/\\\_______\/\\\___\////\\\_________
        _______\/\\\_______\/\\\///////______\/\\\///////____________/\\\/_______\/\\\_______\/\\\______\////\\\______
         _______\/\\\_______\/\\\_____________\/\\\_________________/\\\/_________\/\\\_______\/\\\_________\////\\\___
          _______\/\\\_______\/\\\_____________\/\\\_______________/\\\/___________\//\\\______/\\\___/\\\______\//\\\__
           _______\/\\\_______\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\_\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\__/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\__\///\\\\\\\\\/___\///\\\\\\\\\\\/___
            _______\///________\///////////////__\///////////////__\///////////////_____\/////////_______\///////////_____

royalan

Just listened to that Baby I song again...

Still, a little blah, but not awful. I think I like it better than The Way.

Still, I think it's amazing how much Ariana is able to appropriate Mimi's sound. It's not just the voice...everything from the production to the lyrics to the harmonies sound EXACTLY like something Mariah would have recorded even just a few years ago.

Mariah really ought to hook up with the people Ariana's working worth, because they're doing a much better job capturing that classic, fun-and-flirty style Mariah is known for.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
That Angel Haze track is nice
Ain't no Venus though

What is that mess that the banner links to though?
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif

Nemesis_

Speaking of which, Gaga just posted on LM.com

ARTPOP as they pry the single from my bleeding fingers. its a scary thing to revisit those things underneath, the pain in your past. but all I found was raw passion. I thought I was destroyed inside. im just ready to fight. start the music.​

and this :BIBLIO: photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom