• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

That post count is slaying

Trigger's posting style is really bothering you, isn't it
ibdNVuarHgLr0Y.gif

royalan

Look at The Wanted now: utterly pathetic. Clocked on the daily by One Direction. Their STDs publicized more than their music. In a desperate attempt to plug the hole through which their remaining relevance leaks uninhibited (if they ever had any relevance), they've been forced to do an E! reality show about their "up-and-coming superstardom"...only to have to suffer the embarrassment of their show pulling record-low ratings for the network.

Truly, this may be some of Cursetina's best work.

Trigger

Look at The Wanted now: utterly pathetic. Clocked on the daily by One Direction. Their STDs publicized more than their music. In a desperate attempt to plug the hole through which their remaining relevance leaks uninhibited (if they ever had any relevance), they've been forced to do an E! reality show about their "up-and-coming superstardom"...only to have to suffer the embarrassment of their show pulling record-low ratings for the network.

RIP I forgot about the shade they threw at Xtina.

Really though, the Wanted were never destined for great things. Everything about them is so unfocused. I hope Nathan lands on his feet at least. He's got a solid voice and good looks. He could be a successful solo act in the UK.

Even I feel awkward seeing you mention Christina after that congruent shade. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom