• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

Published on Nov 13, 2012

were you looking for new music
priceless.gif

cory64

but wait
http://noisey.vice.com/blog/annie-is-back-and-promises-she-will-not-disappear-again
What are your upcoming plans? You’ve created this near-mythical aura around yourself because you put out a stellar release and then vanish for years. Please say you won’t do that again.
No, I’m going to try not to disappear this time! I already have so much new music now and I’m gonna come out with another EP. I really love making EPs because I make so much music and sometimes the songs don’t fit too well together so I’m better at creating an EP with five or six songs than putting out an album. I’m definitely going to come out with two more EPs ASAP.
iHpnNuSwHxiEt.gif

botty

Banned

Bless. gonna listen now.

Wonder what kind of Macbook that is... the trackpad is rather large. Maybe a late 2012 retina display....

And I am excited she's finally making music.

Artemisia

Banned
o at best song ever topping itunes

I guess its a bit premature to judge a 1D songs performance before the sun is up, I highly doubt any children are up and about then.

royalan

Today on set! #WhatJessysWearing #earthtones #OceanView #MaximMag @therealxtina @davidbabaii @scottbarnes68 @adetsamuel @simoneharouche (at Coastline Dr)

CHRISTINA MARIA AGUILERA IS DOING A SHOOT FOR MAXIM AS WE MOTHERFUCKIN' SPEAK!

She is COMING.

In this time of celebration, let us reflect Mi Reflejo on the past photoshoots The Legend did for Maxim (STILL their most iconic, tbh).

lKdcwb7.jpg

I can't wait to see her new official look. There has to be music coming soon. There's no way she would have lost all that weight and done Maxim just for The Voice promo.;____;

The Queen has gotten her SHIT together. Your faves are now living on BORROWED TIME.

i7L9F1sOVyReR.gif

Trigger

Has she actually mentioned being in the studio at all lately? What if she really is just doing this as part of promo for the upcoming season of the voice? Or extending the Lotus era?

SaintZ

Miley is releasing ha new single on August 26th
Miley Cyrus rocks shades and a plaid shirt while leaving her hotel to catch a flight to Germany on Monday (July 22) in London, England.

The day before, the 20-year-old entertainer was seen heading back to the same hotel after a big shopping trip at Chanel.

It was just announced that the Miley will release her next single “23,” featuring Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J, on August 26th!

“#Aug26 #23 @MikeWiLLMadeIt @wizkhalifa @therealjuicyj,” she tweeted. “Follow @MileyOfficial for news about whats going on in my crazy life! Sometimes I don’t have time to tweet about it! X”
iblAG8WKV5bQ5k.gif

And

Kelendria Rowland released her new video for Dirty Laundry (Dirty Version)

DMeisterJ

Banned
Is Mike WiLL producing her whole album?

Her desperate attempt to be ratchet continues. All she has to do is announce that as the album title and the circle of life will be complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom