• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
i7zmPSrZZvzH8.gif

I have only ever heard of Eartha because she is a folder in someone's minus and I have no idea what she does or who she is
But this gif makes me kii so much and I don't know why

BQDbBuLCEAA2-Xd.jpg:large

Let's set the DAAAATEEE
Let's hire a BAAAAAANNNDDD
Let's cut the CAAAAAAKKKKEEE
Tie up the CAAAAANSSSSS

I love the ring of your name
You're the ying to my yang
Oh baby let's give it a shot
Every wall needs a frame
Every ball needs a chain
I'm talkin' about tying the knot

TIE IT UP

ib29KzUgP4yyNu.gif
ib29KzUgP4yyNu.gif
ib29KzUgP4yyNu.gif
ib29KzUgP4yyNu.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Sorry all, been gone like my fave lately
jbp6t5NDPGvrw7.png

Been working so many hours the last couple of weeks :/. Don't have a lot of time to post usually but I ReaD u guys everyday. :)

Bladenic

I mean, it's funny, but should Khia of all people be coming for anyone? She's literally known for 2 things. A decade old song, and saying "Get money, bitch."

DMeisterJ

Banned
LAWD, just the mere MENTION of Missy has me listening to her back catalog.

I'm sorry, but Missy is just the motherfucking greatest. Man or women, I don't give a fuck.

So many CLASSICS in this catalog.

See cuz y'all be drivin' Lexus jeeps
And them Benz jeeps
And them Lincoln jeeps
Nothin cheap-a
Got them Platinum Visas

[...]

I'mma dig in yo pockets
Dig in yo wallets
Is that MONEY I'm foundin?
Boy you got my heart poundin'.

Omg I was JUST listening to this yesterday. A slay. A total slay. I could not deal win how much she used to slay.

As far as Khia, she clocked the Lipton. Every since umbrella Bey has been shook and never been the same. She can NOT stand the never ending reign.

Yado

Play that Beat is still in my current roster of bops.

You don't know how you got meee
I've never been this open not meee

iL8yMcu4K1221.gif

Edit:
I'm not anticipating new Missy music. It's probably going to be shit.

cory64

My mom has mentioned that she likes Emeli Sandé so I got her OVOE for her birthday, she was very happy... in other words it will probably go multiplatinum.

Nemesis_

I've been super sick the past two days PopGAF, so I've been notable absent from all facets of discussion :( Hopefully will be better by tomorrow though. Starting to get on the mend now.

But yeah, Marius got to it before me but here's a better quality version.

royalan

that one must have not gone through the Photoshop buttons

BQI-C8KCQAAyWuO.png

There we go.

NOW it's flawless.

I'm REALLY curious about what this era is going to sound like. With BTW, you could get a good idea of what the era was going to sound like just from her visuals. I have NO IDEA what way she's going to go with these looks she's giving us.

Nemesis_

I'm sure I'll like whatever she puts out but I hope that, for example, the Zedd produced tracks don't sound like Stache / Princess High (ie. a Zedd track with her laying over her vocals).

She needs a more unique sound than just electro.

But yes she should come and snatch Daft Punk's wig with the technology theme *.*

cory64

I'm sure I'll like whatever she puts out but I hope that, for example, the Zedd produced tracks don't sound like Stache / Princess High (ie. a Zedd track with her laying over her vocals).

She needs a more unique sound than just electro.

She isn't so far gone that she would let that happen, right? This has to live up to the title of ARTPOP, arena electropop doesn't quite set it apart in 2013.

royalan

All of her ARTPOP images thus far have been her nude. Very clean and open. Not a bit of grunge to be found. Bright and airy. Long flowing tresses, unbridled...

I'm calling it now. We're getting 90s Electronica mixed with some soft synth pop. Think Madonna's Ray of Light, but more current.

You heard it here first.

Bladenic

I hope the focus is on making her music fun. TFM era fun to be precise.

TFM was when she started becoming serious though. I'm here for The Fame era fun mixed with TFM quality songs mixed with the interesting tech theme she seems to be going for. I honestly can't say there's anything from BTW I want included lol

Trigger

Lawd, I'm just so happy to be at a point where the ARTPOP era is a thing that is actually happening.

I've been super sick the past two days PopGAF, so I've been notable absent from all facets of discussion :( Hopefully will be better by tomorrow though. Starting to get on the mend now.

Sounds awful. Get better! :)

royalan

If these visuals are a sign of banging electro-pop, then ARTPOP will do what Bionic-ouldn't.

I was so disappointed when that album ended up doing so little with its futuristic motif.

I know. :____:

BLAME RCA

Christina is on record admitting that she wanted to go full-on ELECTRIC FUTURISTIC HARAJUKU REALNESS with Bionic, but the label didn't think it was safe enough, so they had her record a bunch of traditional R&B/Pop songs. Most of which were still good (if scattered) but still.

Listen to Bionic, Elastic Love, WooHoo, Glam and Birds of Prey to hear the album that Christina originally wanted Bionic to be. ;________;

Yado

TFM was when she started becoming serious though. I'm here for The Fame era fun mixed with TFM quality songs mixed with the interesting tech theme she seems to be going for. I honestly can't say there's anything from BTW I want included lol

TFM was the point where she had something to show for the pretentiousness, it was fun but it was what Gaga had been saying she was about. BTW was her taking herself too seriously and trying to sell us something new and progressive when it was really just regurgitated scraps from her predecessors. I hated Madonna's "reductive" remark but she was right.

Her right leg looks deformed in the retouched pic.
iBtuj0l2wNpjr.gif

Yado

All the girls wanna know me
All the boys wanna own me
But when I feel lonely
I just want you to hold me
I just want you to hold me
'Cuz I'm the lonely at the top
I wish someone could clone me
'Cuz I'm hot and you're not

ibdoPykSAwEZgj.gif

Robyn should just give her songs to the other Robyn
iAZoONTTGc2j8.gif

Koodo

Banned
that one must have not gone through the Photoshop buttons

BQI-C8KCQAAyWuO.png
I had a moment of complete doubt regarding the future of Gaga's career earlier today and this picture has single handedly erased all of that.

OMFG SLAY ME QUEEEEEEEEEEEN DSKFLJGBDGKLJSBGLDKJGBDFSKLGDG

ibeJmzJbI2RV0n.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom