• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
She looks like a hot mad scientist sitting on a throne of circuit boards (Queen of electronic music?). YASSSSSS

It must hurt her butt/leg tho

Trigger

Why did they make her ass smaller?
iAZoONTTGc2j8.gif

That couldn't handle all that ass.
iAZoONTTGc2j8.gif

that one must have not gone through the Photoshop buttons

BQI-C8KCQAAyWuO.png

SLAY, SLAY, SLAY, SLAY, SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

This is such a stark contrast from the Born This Way visual, I'm so fucking ecstatic. As Roy said, no more grunge, no more blacks and grays, just white, airy, sleek, and simplified. I love Born This Way for being busy and bursting at the seams but I reaaaaaaally just want her to give me a sleek pop song without the kitchen sink thrown at me.

So far the aesthetic is fucking ON. POINT.

And she's alive on Twitter again. I can't.

I'm truly genuinely hyped right now.

cory64

The original Bionic would have easily been the best Xtina album, and I probably would have used it. Mostly because her voice is inviting on those tracks.

thank god for someone defending I am sasha fierce. it was a good album and you tricks stay trying. sweet dreams >>>>> careers.

and lol why is khia so pressed? honest question.

thank god for someone defending I am sasha fierce. it was a good album and you tricks stay trying. sweet dreams >>>>> careers.

and lol why is khia so pressed? honest question.

She couldn't make rent in Rihanna's fourth garage this month so as penance Rihanna made her throw shade at her employer. Standard side effects of mixing birth control with tequila-spiked sizzurp.

that Kelly pic screams southern belle being married off to a plantation owner. would not be surprised if she slays in the south. a shame she had to go down the Florence path...

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
BQJxTQvCYAApaLV.jpg

@LanaDelRey 12m
TROPICO - a 30 minute film coming to a city near your. Premier dates coming soon. Lots of Love, Lana Del Rey

ummm what...
e5210805.gif

Nemesis_

BQJxTQvCYAApaLV.jpg

@LanaDelRey 12m
TROPICO - a 30 minute film coming to a city near your. Premier dates coming soon. Lots of Love, Lana Del Rey

ummm what...
e5210805.gif

Basically a combined video for Bel Air, Gods & Monsters and Body Electric.

I'm so glad that all my faves are active and producing new thing for us to consume. I couldn't imagine how bored I'd be if otherwise.

Fairly certain Shaun Ross was in the E.T. clip as well?

Aguila

#ICONIC
BQJxTQvCYAApaLV.jpg

@LanaDelRey 12m

ummm what...
e5210805.gif
She's basically done with the paradise era after this. Let her do what she wants.

I just hope she puts in on YouTube or something RIP

Oh, the film seems to have the same cinematographer as the Applause video. Neat.

Nemesis_

I know that but is she actually going to send it to theaters? I dont think I'm ready to pay to see a music video
e5210805.gif

I thought she did the same thing with Ride? She screened it at certain theatres every thirty minutes or something and then it just went up on her YouTube/VEVO afterwards? I doubt she'll be sending it to cinemas, especially since, well, lbr, not many people in the US are here for her.

royalan

Well, since I won't be seeing this in theaters unless it comes to Philly, I hope she's doesn't slouch on releasing this online.

Paging Mumei:

Is it normal for a singer's voice to get weightier with time? Because my gurl ain't hitting dem notes like she used to and I didn't even realize it until the receipts were presented side by side :-(

I have only ever heard of Eartha because she is a folder in someone's minus and I have no idea what she does or who she is
But this gif makes me kii so much and I don't know why

I know I'm late in replying to this, but this is unacceptable. Even my 5-year-old self knew how fierce she was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom