• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Lil Mama makes her debut performance with TLC...

When she comes out: "who the fuck is that?"

j28QC.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Gaga has tweeted

@ladygaga 4m
Due to public anticipation ITUNES will now offer preorder for ARTPOP album/app AUG 19 the same day you can purchase my new single 'Applause'

I really dont get the point of digital preorders

anyways new promo image

891247137_700.jpg

Mau ®

What an awkward picture for both lol

EDIT: I see Katy is already giving hints of her next era with the blue florals. She's been teasing then on twitter for months.

botty

Banned
Mau ®;73407476 said:
What an awkward picture for both lol

EDIT: I see Katy is already giving hints of her next era with the blue florals. She's been teasing then on twitter for months.

This is true. She wore blue the other day, too.

I don't know about Hunger Games, but I can see all the pop ladies competing in a RuPaul's Drag Race type competition; each episode has this structure:

1) Main challenge - Like create an album cover, do an interview with Ryan Seacrest, do a tribute performance for a musical icon, make it through a swarm of paparazzi without ruining your dress, etc.

2) Runway challenge - Each week the divas put on one of their iconic/signature looks, each week has a different theme.

3) Song challenge - After strutting the runway, they will shante over to the main stage to perform one of their signature songs.

Each week the judge's panel (Cher, Madonna, Janet and Mariah) evaluates the girls' overall performance that week (including the main challenge, the runway look and the quality of the song) and chooses a winner and the bottom two.

The bottom two then have to do a "PERFORM FOR YOUR LIFE" scenario where each takes a turn performing a VMA-caliber performance of their song that week. It's their last chance to "sell" the song to the judges and they're given full funding to carry out the quality and staging that they like. The winner of the "PERFORM FOR YOUR LIFE" remains in the competition, obviously.

The contestants:

- Katy Perry
- Rihanna
- Britney Spears
- Beyonce
- Lady Gaga
- Christina Aguilera
- Shakira
- P!nk
- Lana Del Rey
- Miley Cyrus
- Taylor Swift
- Nicki Minaj
- Ke$ha
- Adele

Damn it, now I kinda wanna do it. lol

Fey

Banned
God is there anything Madonna hasn't done? Shit's wild.

She snatched that from Bowie though, so ya'll can't talk.

I'm just laughing at the people already freaking out about it. Pierrot isn't Madonna's or Bowie's creation so it shouldn't be a big deal to fans if Gaga is referencing him.

But it will be.
nYvFVPW.gif

botty

Banned
Yes, thats the take away from this.

iJ9nTzfndIPR9.gif

You can't sit there and giggle at the idea of Gaga being accused of copying Madonna, and then roll your eyes at the fact that Madonna has been copying people for almost the entirety of her career. I guess copying other artist is in itself a form of copying Madonna, though.

The Legend is taking NO PRISONERS.

iXqLkeWO7Q60C.gif

waiting for the high quality version of this:

Gonna make it my avi maybe.

You can't sit there and giggle at the idea of Gaga being accused of copying Madonna, and then roll your eyes at the fact that Madonna has been copying people for almost the entirety of her career. I guess copying other artist is in itself a form of copying Madonna, though.

I was giggling at the perceived stan reaction. Madonna was dogged for years about copying Marilyn Monroe. Now its her turn. I have no dog in this fight. I like to see you kids froth at the mouth about it. I'm here, "stanwise," for another REDUCTIVE era for LG. Mostly because I think it's silly and it amuses me.

ibkdkvQaamSkwh.gif

Fey

Banned

Gaga and Madonna have both been accused of copying people their entire careers and tbh they probably have both been a little more inspired by others throughout their careers.

Which is why I don't see why Gaga and Madonna fans aren't friends.
cry.gif
Gaga goes through the same criticisms Madonna did before (and after) she reached her legend status.

botty

Banned
I was giggling at the perceived stan reaction. Madonna was dogged for years about copying Marilyn Monroe. Now its her turn. I have no dog in this fight. I like to see you kids froth at the mouth about it. I'm here, "stanwise," for another REDUCTIVE era for LG. Mostly because I think it's silly and it amuses me.

ibkdkvQaamSkwh.gif

Ok. And I am glad you're having fun with it.

Gaga and Madonna have both been accused of copying people their entire careers and tbh they probably have both been a little more inspired by others throughout their careers.

Which is why I don't see why Gaga and Madonna fans aren't friends.
cry.gif
Gaga goes through the same criticisms Madonna did before (and after) she reached her legend status.

Are you kidding me?

tumblr_m6k8fn3wUY1qdkmwlo1_400.gif

Bladenic

Oh Fey sis. What are you gonna do if Maya isn't in AA5? Or
if she's dead :O

I assume it's already been revealed if she's in by importers or Japanese players, but I haven't looked it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom