• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Wait. AlunaGeorge managed to pack in almost all of their old songs into Body Music EXCEPT Analyser. Wtf. Analyser is FLAWLESS.

Unacceptable.

Giving me Rob teas tbh
iTz7vMKz2uQTo.gif

Did you lie?
nnnnn

So true.

One day Rob will come around and start liking GaGa. Hopefully, it's sooner rather than later.

iTMsPfFM9qkSe.gif

Hmm.

Niall is giving me Gollum teas and Louis is giving me cancer patient teas

Even I will admit that that is a horrific pic of Queen Louis. He really should stop styling his hair up like that since it does nothing at all for his facial features.

Liam tho>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

iMqN7Nfm9qdxc.gif

Also, going to have to decide on a new album for the prediction contest now that it is pretty clear that Bey's 5 isn't coming out this year. No Rih album either.

8be5ead6.gif

botty

Banned
wait... I am listening to the Emblem 3 album. It's like some kind of early 00s pop rock album. Not the worst thing ever....

Icicle

YAAAAS, I just bought Body Music 10 seconds ago. I can't wait to listen to it, but I have to go to bed. I hope I dream of the impending slayage.

The album of the year already came out. Young Galaxy's Ultramarine. And it has made it to the short list of the prestigious Canadian music award, the Polaris Prize. Check on it please, they are flawless.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Are we pretending to not understand BeyHIV? My point is being called a freak is not worse than calling the Navy illiterate, and inferring that the Beyhive has aids. I'm sure we'll find some way to dismiss this inference though.

Oh I remember that now
It was called out by a couple people though I think. Really is quite tacky

I agRIH agree: the Black Madonna is quite excellent.

(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

I was half expecting Bey when I opened this link, but I've been presently surprised
I don't understand how you find all these hews that puts out good music

edit; just given body music my coins. I am ready for the slayage

royalan

Posting this for the lols.

nD2pd30.png

The Void tried though.

Did they, tho? Looks to me like The Ratings is more concerned about its television performance.

But EW at Emblem 3. I don't expect it to be anything more than a temporary bump capitalizing on the last DROPS of remaining buzz from their stint on Flop Factor, but still...EW.

EDIT: And wait a minute -- I don't know why you're using iTunes receipts now when the The Voice contestants are the ONLY ones who can have their weekly performances chart in the top 10 (even hitting number one occasionally) for WEEKS.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I just wish she'd finally give us fully released album realness.

jbp6t5NDPGvrw7_e.jpg

It will be out before Christmas
She's finished and handed it in now (I think) so its release window should be set

edit; I had no idea the New Mariah did that song with Mika
When I heard it I just assumed she was another Carly Rae

SaintZ

Oh god, Avril pulled an Azealia Banks by deleting all traces that "Rock N Roll" was hitting iTunes today. The song has been on YT for two weeks already, dammit!

I thought that by moving to Epic from RCA she would be a priority to LA Reid but I'm not sure anymore. The era has been messy so far.

ibmle8wknxwshuxfl3c.gif

Matt_

Avril's first album sound 18 MILLION

iWalCkBgTSqex.gif

I knew she was big, but not THAT big

in reply to Saintz, isn't the best damn thing still doing well?

SaintZ

Avril's first album sound 18 MILLION

iWalCkBgTSqex.gif

I knew she was big, but not THAT big

in reply to Saintz, isn't the best damn thing still doing well?
??? I'm not quite following you
ferjctouze.gif

But yeah, Let Go was a WW success. Her only flop (so far D:) has been Goodbye Lullaby:

Albums (U.S.-based):
6,841,000, "Let Go" (2002)
3,144,000, "Under My Skin" (2004)
1,715,000, "Best Damn Thing" (2007)
368,000, "Goodbye Lullaby" (2011)

The difference between The Best Damn Thing and Goodbye Lullaby
riz043qux5.gif
At least it sold 1 million WW

Majmun

Even THIS performed better than The Edge Of Glory , You and I and Marry the Night

Bey's 4 era more popular than Gaga's BTW era on youtube CONFIRMED

EDIT: And wait a minute -- I don't know why you're using iTunes receipts now when the The Voice contestants are the ONLY ones who can have their weekly performances chart in the top 10 (even hitting number one occasionally) for WEEKS.

Except it is used as a form of voting to affect the results right.

As per usually the worst singing show on TV is about everything BUT the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom