• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Some features are more valid than other, you have to count either all of them or none of them.

Decade so far (US)
Rihanna: ~40 million records
Taylor: ~35 million records
Katy: ~30 million records
Gaga: ~25 million records
Kelly: ~11 million records
Christina: ~9 million records
Beyoncé? lol.

Rihanna selling more records than all of her contemporaries so far this decade. A true legend.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Perra's perfume commercial got leaked or something and it was taken down

but the Beyhive was so kind to upload it again http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0WzXUPaUHes

ahh.gif

Majmun

The rest of the year is going to be a battlefield. While I'm certain that Gaga will generate more hype around launch, I think that Katy will have more hits eventually. Even more than Rihanna.

Is Rihanna even supporting Unapologetic anymore? Right Now flopped hard. Won't she release a new single?

DMeisterJ

Banned
The rest of the year is going to be a battlefield. While I'm certain that Gaga will generate more hype around launch, I think that Katy will have more hits eventually. Even more than Rihanna.

Is Rihanna even supporting Unapologetic anymore? Right Now flopped hard. Won't she release a new single?

Katy already has more hits than Beyonce doesn't she?

Majmun

I thought she shot a video for Pour it Up? Where is it?

Not that it has a chance to chart, though. That song is yesteryears news now.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

I think I'd agree with this. Assuming Katy carries on with the Teenage Dream sound and doesn't go all dark and ratchet, she will slay. Her music is catchy, extremely radio friendly and is liked by teens and adults.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I thought she shot a video for Pour it Up? Where is it?

Not that it has a chance to chart, though. That song is yesteryears news now.

Pour it Up already charted. #19 Hot 100. Higher than ANY song from 4. Yes, a song that was never performed and was only played on Urban/Rhythmic radio.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Pour it Up peaked #19

Best Thing I never had peaked #16

#NVAY #CLOKCED

Oh.

Tea was still clocked tho. Outpeaked most of Bey's efforts while being an urban only single. A beyonic-sized mess. Sad you have to take pride in an actual single outpeaking an urban single for a legend like Beyonce. A true goal-post moving mess.

And not you clocking yourself from your previous post claiming PIU wouldn't chart. A fifth-grade education-sized mess.

Mau ®

Poor Bey. At this point even Rihanna's urban only singles perform on par/better than her multi-format singles. Not to mention the fact that Lady Gaga's Telephone was her last big hit. In fact, it is her biggest hit.

At least she has her tour and 3 axed albums to comfort ha at night
1074.gif

Majmun

Reading comprehension fail

I said that it wouldn't chart now anymore.

And I'm probably right. The video should've launched months ago.

Partition

Banned
I hope Gaga has learnt that she can't release a single to radio/iTunes/whatever, and then release the video 6 weeks+ later.

The video needs to be ready to go as soon as the single is out.

Heck she should debut the single with the video.

You are on the right track
wink.png

3phemeral

With only 1 result, and it being for the mess that was 20/20 it stands as follows:

1. Lastinline
Trigger
3pheMeraLmiX
Artemisia
Royalan
Soulscribe
Fey
Supermanisdead
Cory64
Pupi18
Koodo
Wafflecakes
Christopher
Matt_
Stefan
Marius
Crumpet Trumpet
Aguila
Second
moulels
Weapxn
Botty

Yass! I totally forgot about this. Third ain't too shabby!

qKDxNuG.gif

royalan

Jennifer Lopez’s singing voice was one “The Voice” didn’t want to hear.

According to sources, J.Lo — who’s recently been in hot water for making millions from privately singing for dictators and despots — offered her services to the NBC show as a guest star for its season finale. The answer was, “No thanks.”

“She made a formal offer to be on the show,” said an insider. “They said no to that.”

An NBC rep confirmed that Lopez offered to be on the finale, but said she didn’t make the cut due to scheduling issues.

However, our source added that J.Lo was further angling to be one of the “Voice” mentors, which was also shot down. “She also submitted herself to have a recurring role,” the source said. “When you submit yourself to be a performer, the show can see how [the fans] and ratings react to your episode. But, they said no to both.”
X

irHdhhqOEgBgz.gif

botty

Banned
katys single is called roar

Roy's tea:
X
Jennifer Lopez’s singing voice was one “The Voice” didn’t want to hear.

According to sources, J.Lo — who’s recently been in hot water for making millions from privately singing for dictators and despots — offered her services to the NBC show as a guest star for its season finale. The answer was, “No thanks.”

“She made a formal offer to be on the show,” said an insider. “They said no to that.”

An NBC rep confirmed that Lopez offered to be on the finale, but said she didn’t make the cut due to scheduling issues.

However, our source added that J.Lo was further angling to be one of the “Voice” mentors, which was also shot down. “She also submitted herself to have a recurring role,” the source said. “When you submit yourself to be a performer, the show can see how [the fans] and ratings react to your episode. But, they said no to both.”
irHdhhqOEgBgz.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Roar?
The video and performance will be animal themed, and the song will have the same kinda message as firework but presented in a more fierce manner
#mysticmatt

botty

Banned
Roar?
The video and performance will be animal themed, and the song will have the same kinda message as firework but presented in a more fierce manner
#mysticmatt

This is confirmed...sorta. The Katy Kats that leaked that she was performing were all wearing leopard/lion/cat print outfits.

Matt_

image.php

Bey is looking awfully tanned in your avatar
v creepy tbh

Mau ®

dwt83.jpg

The Black Madonna has added two more dates to her SOLD OUT WORLD TOUR. She's added her hometown of Barbados and a stadium in Puerto Rico.

- Hiram Bithorn Stadium, San Juan, Puerto Rico – October 29, 2013
- Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados – November 1, 2013

This is the beginning of her Latin American tour, which is mostly composed of stadium dates according to sources. A few stadium dates in Brazil have already leaked.

Mau ®;73847783 said:
dwt83.jpg

The Black Madonna has added two more dates to her SOLD OUT WORLD TOUR. She's added her hometown of Barbados and a stadium in Puerto Rico.

- Hiram Bithorn Stadium, San Juan, Puerto Rico – October 29, 2013
- Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados – November 1, 2013

This is the beginning of her Latin American tour, which is mostly composed of stadium dates according to sources. A few stadium dates in Brazil have already leaked.

ibmDJST864J89p.gif

Yay who cares

Holy shit I'm obsessed with Hi Fashion. Look up "Amazing" and "I'm Not Madonna" for some sure-fire bops. Very gay electronica fierce. If you've seen the Chloe videos on youtube then you've probably heard a bit of them. Flawlesssssssss <3

I can't find any youtube or soundcloud links so you might be stuck with iTunes or Spotify.

And the chorus for "I'm Not Madonna" sounds EXACTLY like Gaga. If Gaga released a song like that it'd be hysterical.

Matt_

Yay who cares

Holy shit I'm obsessed with Hi Fashion. Look up "Amazing" and "I'm Not Madonna" for some sure-fire bops. Very gay electronica fierce. If you've seen the Chloe videos on youtube then you've probably heard a bit of them. Flawlesssssssss <3

I can't find any youtube or soundcloud links so you might be stuck with iTunes or Spotify.

And the chorus for "I'm Not Madonna" sounds EXACTLY like Gaga. If Gaga released a song like that it'd be hysterical.

Im Not Madonna and Amazing assuming they are the right links

Reminds me a bit of the shibito's from Siren #death

I'm keeping it tho.
ibhxOJRr5pjY31.gif

Kinda wished I hadn't googled that tbh

Matt_

I can't play youtube videos at work but I assume you found the live versions? Those were the only ones I could find on my own :(

I'm not madonna starts out as a live performance then it sounds like a studio version, and the Amazing is the actual video

I'm not madonna is a definite jam. Not feeling Amazing though
I see what you mean about the chorus too

Matt_

You should play the game if you own a Ps3 and like horror games. It's terrifying.

Even the menu theme...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQFwzyNkFz4

just
iw3w51wbVRxPT.gif

It got to the wailing bit, which made me think of bjork and xtina
then the whispery bit which made me think of Mariah
iw3w51wbVRxPT.gif
iw3w51wbVRxPT.gif

As far as horror games go I'm happy with Dark/Demon souls and TLOU
I'm a pansy and pansies like to frolic in the sun
ilTf0jPqRbHrM.gif

Status