• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT6| Beyonic is never coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vashetti

Banned
What Telephone sequel?

lady_gaga_telephone_video12.jpg

Paparazzi, Telephone and whatever comes next are a trilogy.

Mau ®

I'd rather wait for Katy's "Roar" commercial performance and see how she fares promo-wise.

Otherwise it feels like throwing a number up in the air.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Mau ®;73861468 said:
I'd rather wait for Katy's "Roar" commercial performance and see how she fares promo-wise.

Otherwise it feels like throwing a number up in the air.

Twas part of the rules that we had to submit predictions before the first single/bit of promo I think

Mau ®

Twas part of the rules that we had to submit predictions before the first single/bit of promo I think

Oh, I see :)

I may have been confused. I remember when people changed their numbers after Justin's single dropped (I even forgot the name of the single lmao)...

Mau ®;73862173 said:
Oh, I see :)

I may have been confused. I remember when people changed their numbers after Justin's single dropped (I even forgot the name of the single lmao)...

I made exceptions for JT because we literally had NO warning that he was coming until it was on top of us.

It was a mistake though since the people who did best were the people who changed their predictions last..... after projections started coming out.

Trigger

I made exceptions for JT because we literally had NO warning that he was coming until it was on top of us.

It was a mistake though since the people who did best were the people who changed their predictions last..... after projections started coming out.

Fortunately, I think things worked out quite fine tbh.

0lVImRD.gif

To be fair Phillip Phillips has had two hit songs in the past year... but that didn't stop season 12 from flopping.

He also was just certified Platinum. Funny how Idol can make a disdained winner go Platinum, while The Voice can't get its winners (or half its judges) to Gold.

.....also. I am starting to like We Can't Stop. I don't know what is wrong with me :biblio:

SaintZ

DJ White Shadow:

Just Dance 2.0 is coming
67d90ee8.gif
That's nice and all but
"She does not have to please anyone, and she is who she is," Zedd (the German DJ-producer who worked on several ARTPOP tracks) recently told RS. "Whatever is dope is dope. We do whatever we want, and we don't have to make a song that's three minutes and 30 seconds just to fit the radio."
Damage control already?

In other news
Avril Lavigne ‏@AvrilLavigne 7m

Hey everybody, thanks for your patience. The single will now be released in conjunction with the Rock N Roll music video. Stay tuned 💋
This bitch

iuqddbwnfg0uyuwyc0.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
This isn't a new thing; they've been pushing the "Black Madonna" thing for awhile.
Oh, I've only noticed it recently. It's the least apt nickname I've ever seen for a pop girl.

Well, aside from the fact that they've both had highly successful musical careers despite having very little musical ability.
Yes, because showing off her new flawless body and owning her sexuality is pandering.

67d90ee8.gif
Straight privilege is believing that showing support for gays is pandering but greasing your tits up and posing naked in Maxim is owning your sexuality.
67d90ee8.gif

botty

Banned
Straight privilege is believing that showing support for gays is pandering but greasing your tits up and posing naked in Maxim is owning your sexuality.
67d90ee8.gif

I'll be sure to deliver that message to the legion of gays who have called out Gaga on her pandering before and after me.

67d90ee8.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'll be sure to deliver that message to the legion of gays who have called out Gaga on her pandering before and after me.

67d90ee8.gif
I never said that Gaga didn't pander, you only have to look at the thread full of GAFfers talking about getting their teenage masturbatory life to Xtina photoshoots to dispel the idea that Xtina doesn't.
67d90ee8.gif

botty

Banned
I never said that Gaga didn't pander, you only have to look at the thread full of GAFfers talking about getting their teenage masturbatory life to Xtina photoshoots to dispel the idea that Xtina doesn't.
67d90ee8.gif

Ok, but I am sure you can bust one out to Jakey's ass crack, doesn't mean he's pandering to you or anyone else. Taking sexy, classy, or any other pictures doesn't mean Xtina is hoping some 15 year old kid out there is going stroke himself blind. With her new, fit body... I don't even know how you could suggest she is pandering to men and not just doing something for herself. And if you know Gaga is pandering I don't see what the problem even is to begin with.

but drag if you need to.

I saw it.

irHdhhqOEgBgz.gif

I'm trying so hard.
ibxTnh37d3d3Sm.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Ok, but I am sure you can bust one out to Jakey's ass crack, doesn't mean he's pandering to you or anyone else. Taking sexy, classy, or any other pictures doesn't mean Xtina is hoping some 15 year old kid out there is going stroke himself blind. With her new, fit body... I don't even know how you could suggest she is pandering to men and not just doing something for herself. And if you know Gaga is pandering I don't see what the problem even is to begin with.

These delusions, let me not.

67d90ee8.gif

Straight guys are less likely to call an attractive female a panderer than gay men are to females. Gays aren't attracted to Gaga. Straights see Xtina and think "... Well at least she's hot."

I could never see a straight guy seeing a Maxim cover and being like "PANDERER!!!" Lol

Itunes:

1. Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell)
4. Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell)
397. Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell)
1150. Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines (feat. T.I. & Pharrell)

Robin gunna have his biggest sales yet next week.

botty. ........ . ..............................

---

Thinking about this never-ending trail of logistics flops and Sally-cum-latelies, whew can ever be mad at Katy, Rih, and Taylor for coming correcT every time? I'm happy whenever meticulous planning, flawless era optics, and aggressive but tasteful PR mobilization are commercially rewarded. The story of 2013 is so
i2hVjwivnpGTl.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom